Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2353 replies
  • 1910 likes
  • 2353 replies
  • 1910 likes

Superuser Contribution Recover old version of a Spotify-created playlist?

We put my daughter to bed for 4 years to the sound of the "This is Mozart" playlist by Spotify. Unfortunately, Spotify updated the playlist, perhaps on 11/21/19. The songs and order she loved have been overwritten. Is there any way to find the old ve...

• Casual Listener
  • We put my daughter to bed for 4 years to the sound of the "This is Mozart" playlist by Spotify. Unfortunately, Spotify updated the playlist, perhaps on 11/21/19. The songs and order she lov...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Did Spotify quit allowing artists to make playlists of music they are listening to?

I'm subscribed to maybe 45 playlists that different artists were updating. This wasn't their music, but music they were listening to. Seems around mid-December they all quit updating. This was a wide variety of artists/genres so I'm guessing Spotify ...

• Music Fan
  • I'm subscribed to maybe 45 playlists that different artists were updating. This wasn't their music, but music they were listening to. Seems around mid-December they all quit updating. This was a wide...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Moodymanc x2

There's an alternate artist entry for Moodymanc with a single track. It's the same artist.

• Regular
  • There's an alternate artist entry for Moodymanc with a single track. It's the same artist.
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Álbumes que faltan cargar en la plataforma

Buenas!No está el álbum "Leche" de Illya Kuryaki and the Valderramas y sería genial que lo agreguen a la plataforma.

• Visitor
  • Buenas! No está el álbum "Leche" de Illya Kuryaki and the Valderramas y sería genial que lo agreguen a la plataforma.
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Is it possible to tweak playlists Spotify made for you?

Some of the playlists Spotify makes me are good but sometimes they have songs I don’t like and just listened to once or twice, making the playlist useless if there’s a bunch of songs I hate. Is there a way I could delete those??

• Visitor
  • Some of the playlists Spotify makes me are good but sometimes they have songs I don’t like and just listened to once or twice, making the playlist useless if there’s a bunch of songs I hate. Is there...
  • Emilia_8
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Radio unrelated to related artists

Most of my related artists (well now 1/3) are very similar to my style and are smaller underground names. I make melodic instrumental hip hop, like Flying Lotus or Sam Gellaitry. However, my artist radio always plays the opposite, usually huge names ...

• Regular
  • Most of my related artists (well now 1/3) are very similar to my style and are smaller underground names. I make melodic instrumental hip hop, like Flying Lotus or Sam Gellaitry.    Howev...
  • kilm
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Acoustic Covers (2019)

Acoustic Covers (2019)Enjoy this compilation of today's hits rerecorded like you have never heard them before. ♪ I've got you 혾홊홑홀홍ed. Drop a comment below if you have any recommendations to be added! LISTEN HERE:https://open.spotify.com/playlist/6yV...

Acoustic.jpg
  • Regular
  • Acoustic Covers (2019) Enjoy this compilation of today's hits rerecorded like you have never heard them before. ♪ I've got you 𝘾𝙊𝙑𝙀𝙍ed.     Drop a comment below if you have any...
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • acoustic
    cover
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

COMMON PLAYLIST

Hi,l am very new at this portal.l dont know if it is the right place to write it but l would like to write it anyway.So l have an idea about creating PLAYLIST, so simple! l want to have a playlist with my close friend which all my firends could add s...

• Visitor
  • Hi, l am very new at this portal. l  dont know if it is the right place to write it but l would like to write it anyway. So l have an idea about creating PLAYLIST, so simple!   l want ...
  • Emilia_8
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • COMMON PLAYLIST
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Uploading songs that aren't mine

Hi ! There is a radio station in my country which sometimes host artists that cover songs of other artists. These covers became very popular and successful on Youtube but they can't be found on Spotify . I would like to upload these covers to Spotify...

• Visitor
  • Hi ! There is a radio station in my country which sometimes host artists that cover songs of other artists. These covers became very popular and successful on Youtube but they can't be found on Spoti...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Summiting to editorial playlists for international artists. ¿Which language to use on the form?

Hello,I am a non US artist, I release music in spanish to an audience in Colombia.When I submit songs to an editorial playlists should I fill the forms and descriptions about he song in english or in spanish? How does the process work? According to l...

• Visitor
  • Hello, I am a non US artist, I release music in spanish to an audience in Colombia. When I submit songs to an editorial playlists should I fill the forms and descriptions about he song in english o...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • editorial playlist
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! "F. Chopin 12 Études, Op. 10 - 12 Études, Op. 25 - Trois Nouvelles Études" Disappeared

Dear Spotify team, I was listening to an album "F. Chopin 12 Études, Op. 10 - 12 Études, Op. 25 - Trois Nouvelles Études" by Orazio Maione a couple of days ago. His Chopin is marvelous. Today I found that this album is not available. Do you know what...

• Casual Listener
  • Dear Spotify team,   I was listening to an album "F. Chopin 12 Études, Op. 10 - 12 Études, Op. 25 - Trois Nouvelles Études" by Orazio Maione a couple of days ago. His Chopin is marvelous. Toda...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution my recently played is full of weird stuff?

Devicebroken iphone 6s i use as an ipod w my hotspot on my iphone 10XR and Mac Book Pro 2017, the problem shows up on all three devicesOperating System(iOS) Issuemy recently played keeps having random albums and artists that ive never even heard of o...

• Casual Listener
  • Device broken iphone 6s i use as an ipod w my hotspot on my iphone 10XR and Mac Book Pro 2017,       the problem shows up on all three devices Operating System (iOS)   &...
  • r41d
  • 97 replies
  • 55 likes
  • 97 replies
  • 55 likes

Retired scene

Im a retired scene/emo i still listen to all the music I listened to while in school. But we're missing Blood on the Dance Floor. I cant believe they took them off Spotify can we have them back on please!

• Visitor
  • Im a retired scene/emo i still listen to all the music I listened to while in school. But we're missing Blood on the Dance Floor. I cant believe they took them off Spotify can we have them back on pl...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Give me Terence Fontaine back !!!

Terence Fontaine was an brilliant artist that disappeared from Spotify a few years ago. It made me very sad because his songs were fantastic. I can give you the reference hear on this Italian music platform that is thus in great competition with Spot...

• Visitor
  • Terence Fontaine was an brilliant artist that disappeared from Spotify a few years ago. It made me very sad because his songs were fantastic. I can give you the reference hear on this Italian music p...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Please please pleaaaase !
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Hi, my playlist is no longer the first hit when you search 'soca'. It has been for the last four yea

I have a public playlist ('Soca 2020') that has been very popular in the last four years or so So much so, that when you searched for the genre 'soca', was not only the first hit, but was suggested by the predictive search. Since the summer of 2019 i...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a public playlist ('Soca 2020') that has been very popular in the last four years or so   So much so, that when you searched for the genre 'soca', was not only the first hit, but w...
  • Olemansal
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Why is Love of my Life missing from Queen Rock Montreal album?

If I open the album on browser, I can see the song, but I can't play it (it's grayed out), but on the app I can't even see it.

• Visitor
  • If I open the album on browser, I can see the song, but I can't play it (it's grayed out), but on the app I can't even see it. 
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Queen
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

queue not working? not even an option for queue? why is this happening?

my queue option doesn’t work?? it’s not even there? i cant queue anything? these updates get worse and worse- im tired of spotify

• Casual Listener
  • my queue option doesn’t work?? it’s not even there? i cant queue anything? these updates get worse and worse- im tired of spotify
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Artists with the same name are always mixed up.

Looks like there are a lot of artists with the same names in the world and they are usually mixed up. For example there is a reggae singer Pressure and a rapper Pressure (or maybe even a couple of them!), but Spotify thinks it is one artist.I don't s...

• Regular
  • Looks like there are a lot of artists with the same names in the world and they are usually mixed up. For example there is a reggae singer Pressure and a rapper Pressure (or maybe even a couple ...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 10 replies
  • 10 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 10 likes