Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2353 replies
  • 1921 likes
  • 2353 replies
  • 1921 likes

unavailable song!?

really would like "loco" by David Lee murphy

• Visitor
  • really would like "loco" by David Lee murphy
  • EthanS1
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Unavailable Songs

I was wondering why some songs are unavailable and can’t listen to? For example Fire Meets Fate by Ruelle is unavailable and I don’t know why.

• Casual Listener
  • I was wondering why some songs are unavailable and can’t listen to? For example Fire Meets Fate by Ruelle is unavailable and I don’t know why.
  • Megan31
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Dave Matthews Band Live Trax Vol. 23 and 24 Incorrectly Labeled Artist

This by no means is a huge issue, but Spotify has incorrectly labeled Live Trax Vol. 23 and 24. Currently, Live Trax Vol. 23 is labeled under Dave Matthews Band, when it should be labeled under Dave Matthews (Feat Tim Reynolds); and Live Trax Vol. 24...

• This by no means is a huge issue, but Spotify has incorrectly labeled Live Trax Vol. 23 and 24. Currently, Live Trax Vol. 23 is labeled under Dave Matthews Band, when it should be labeled under Dave ...
  • Xenia
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Lightin Hopkins Mojo Hand Anthology

Why does the Lightin' Hopkins Album "Mojo Hand Anthology" on Spotify bear almost zero similarity to the actual album released in real life? Compare https://open.spotify.com/album/6U6rDboSvkqu55gRK5aAzK?si=sJdq-uTrTYSmVQ9v-wd1EA to https://www.discogs...

• Visitor
  • Why does the Lightin' Hopkins Album "Mojo Hand Anthology" on Spotify bear almost zero similarity to the actual album released in real life? Compare https://open.spotify.com/album/6U6rDboSvkqu55gRK5aA...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Library limit...

hi guys, rocks stars and any music lovermy name is pedro, call me peter if you want my user name for any cae you needed is (PedroGuzmaan) knowing that this is the first place or the last one maybe that I found to publish some features that comes to m...

• Visitor
  • hi guys, rocks stars and any music lover my name is pedro, call me peter if you want my user name for any cae you needed is (PedroGuzmaan)  knowing that this is the first place or the last one...
  • Emilia_8
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Radio - New Songs only

If I listen to radio based off one of my playlists, is it possible to prevent songs from that playlist from showing up in radio?

• Casual Listener
  • If I listen to radio based off one of my playlists, is it possible to prevent songs from that playlist from showing up in radio? 
  • TheRealSlimSaad
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Feat. is linked to wrong artist

Dear community, I would like to adresse an issue, how can we make sure when we submit our Featured artist that it links to their page an not create a new/empty artiste page with the same name. My release Konflikt : Feat. Quatuor Bozzini, which is an ...

• Casual Listener
  • Dear community,    I would like to adresse an issue, how can we make sure when we submit our Featured artist that it links to their page an not create a new/empty artiste page with the sa...
  • EthanS1
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • SILVER PICS ENTERTAINMENT INC.
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Not created Spotify Artist Radio

Although everything is complete, you have not yet created my artist radio. People who listen less than me have an artist radio. So I can't reach my new listeners. You say we are a support team, but you do not support them. Please solve my problem. Ta...

• Visitor
  • Although everything is complete, you have not yet created my artist radio. People who listen less than me have an artist radio. So I can't reach my new listeners. You say we are a support team, but y...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to create playlist from my mp3 collection?

I have my mp3 collection on my desktop neatly categorized into folders with their names eg. dance, reggae, rock e.t.c. I would like to add each folder of music as a playlist. Searching the net I have found this thread: https://community.spotify.com/t...

• Regular
  • I have my mp3 collection on my desktop neatly categorized into folders with their names eg. dance, reggae, rock e.t.c. I would like to add each folder of music as a playlist.   Searching the n...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Stream Count for Playlists?

Hey guys, I wanted to know if there is a way to view the amount of times your playlist has been listened to. It would be similar to a song stream count but applied to a playlist. Is there a way to view that information? My playlist: https://open.spot...

• Regular
  • Hey guys, I wanted to know if there is a way to view the amount of times your playlist has been listened to.   It would be similar to a song stream count but applied to a playlist. Is there a ...
  • zeddezzed
  • Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Song title misspelled

B-Side on the new single from Dropkick Murphys (Mick Jones Nicked My Pudding) is misspelled.Since it's actually a persons name I think it calls for a change ASAP.The correct spelling is James Connolly and that can also be read on the actual album cov...

• Casual Listener
  • B-Side on the new single from Dropkick Murphys (Mick Jones Nicked My Pudding) is misspelled. Since it's actually a persons name I think it calls for a change ASAP. The correct spelling is James Con...
  • Emilia_8
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs unavailable in my country

Hey, I know I asked this question a while ago, but some songs are still not available.For example Chief keefs Kobe is on Spotify but I can’t listen to it, why is that still an issue?I live in Germany but I think songs that are on Spotify should be pl...

• Music Fan
  • ...ermany but I think songs that are on Spotify should be playable all over the world and this issue is really annoying because this isn’t the only song I can’t listen to. Explicit content is also e...
  • FatCheese
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! How to set crossfading on desktop app?

Hey guys, I am looking into 2 features. First with Spotify playing on my desktop pc, how do I set the tunes to crossfade please? I found this article on the net in my searches: https://www.howtogeek.com/331452/how-to-get-spotify-to-crossfade-between-...

• Regular
  • Hey guys, I am looking into 2 features. First with Spotify playing on my desktop pc, how do I set the tunes to crossfade please? I found this article on the net in my searches:   https://www.h...
  • hzfombye4j5vtih
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Any way to control spotify library/playlists from phone or any device?

Hey guys, as first preference I would like to remotely control my spotify library and playlists from my iphone, if not then from an android phone. is there any options for this? If not, then is there any device which will do this please? Thanks.

• Regular
  • Hey guys, as first preference I would like to remotely control my spotify library and playlists from my iphone, if not then from an android phone. is there any options for this?   If not, then...
  • hzfombye4j5vtih
  • Regular
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Missing content

Hi - Patty Griffins 1000 kisses album is not available on Spotify and it’s my favourite album ever it’s on apply music and google play? Is there anything that can be done?thanks!

• Casual Listener
  • Hi - Patty Griffins 1000 kisses album is not available on Spotify and it’s my favourite album ever 😞 it’s on apply music and google play? Is there anything that can be done? thanks!
  • TaTHEj
  • Composer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't mark podcast episodes as played

I see no way to mark podcasts episodes as played. The option does not show up when right clicking podcast episodes

• I see no way to mark podcasts episodes as played. The option does not show up when right clicking podcast episodes
  • illya
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Windows
  • 2 replies
  • 4 likes

BTS New Tracks Not On Spotify

Hey Spotify community! So, I love kpop.And the majority of the members in a group called BTS have released singles on Soundcloud that have yet to show up on Spotify such as "Promise", "Dead Leaves", and more.When do you think these songs will be aval...

• Hey Spotify community!   So, I love kpop. And the majority of the members in a group called BTS have released singles on Soundcloud that have yet to show up on Spotify such as "Promise",...
  • Yoongi0
  • Visitor
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution porque no puedo compartir musica de spotify en instagram si ya tengo ambas aplicaciones actualizadas

porque no puedo compartir musica de spotify en instagram si ya tengo ambas aplicaciones actualizado

• Casual Listener
  • porque no puedo compartir musica de spotify en instagram si ya tengo ambas aplicaciones actualizado
  • Dntx
  • Music Fan
  • 40 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 40 replies
  • 5 likes