Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Eminem Infinite Album

Eminem Infinite Album

can you guys please add infinite by eminem (the album) it has a bunch of amazing songs and i would really like it if you added it on spotify.

3 Replies

Hi @dtoast710,

Thanks for posting in the Spotify Community!

Availability of music can vary over time and between countries according to licensing agreements between Spotify and rights holders, such as artists and record labels; therefore, sometimes music is currently unavailable.

Spotify adds new content every day, so if you canโ€™t find something that youโ€™re looking for right now, it may appear (or reappear) soon. In the meantime, you can import local files to your Spotify library if you have this music as files on your computer.

Let me know if you have any other questions, and have a good day!

AdamDamSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I dont have local files on Chrome OS

Hi @dtoast710,

Thank you for your reply!

Since the ability to import local files is only available on the desktop app, which isn't currently supported by Chrome OS, it's unfortunately not possible to import local files on a device using Chrome OS.

However, if this is something you're interested in, I recommend adding your +VOTE to this Live Idea for allowing users to import local files from Chrome, and/or to this Live Idea regarding a Chrome OS fully functional player; the more votes an Idea gets, the likelier it is that Spotify will implement it, and you can read more about how feedback on Ideas reaches Spotify here.

Let me know if you have any other questions, and have a good day!

AdamDamSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts