Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Music Add Request

Solved!

Music Add Request

Hey. I was wondering if you guys could add the prayer by Kid Cudi. It deserves to be on spotify and I wanted to know if you could add it.
896 Replies

Hey. May you please add Love Lost - Kottonmouth kings? It's one of my favourite songs and I would love it to be on my spotify playlist.

Hi. I'm looking for the song feel like dance from the japanese group Globe. It's my favortie since I was in Grade school. I'd appreciate that this song be added. Thank you.

Hey. I would like to request Come And Get It  (Razihel Remix) - Krewella to be added to spotify. It's one of my favourite dubstep and I'm sure it is a lot of others as well.

Hi, I would like to request 'Start The Party ft. David From Breathe Carolina' By It Boys! Its an awesome song I'd love to be able to listen to on Spotify! =D

This one's probably a bit of a ridiculous request compared to a lot of the others in the thread, but could you make the Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt songs available in the UK please? They're up on Spotify as I can see them when I check out the Kimmy Schmidt's 90's Throwback Playlist, but the songs aren't available to stream here. It'd be great if I could play them!

Hi everybody ! Can you please add Patrice Rushen's album Shout It Out, it has been released under two different labels : Prestige and Soul Brother Records. Any chance to have it soon ? 

Thanks for everything 

I found a great band to add If it could be done:

Welsh Rock Band Budgie

They have influenced many other major rock bands since their inception in 1967. 

I stumbled across a great song of theirs "Breadfan"  in a Burton presents (snowboarding) video, which has since been covered by Mettallica. It is quite a popular Mettallica song and yet it sounds even better in the original!

It is off the 1973 album Never Turn Your Back on a Friend

see the video on youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54H3EUAzpVg 

Hi Spotify..

Can you add

Dynamite MC - After Party , 

Rachel Platten - Fight Song (Dave Audé Remix) ,

Madilyn Bailey – Chandelier (Matthew Heyer Remix) songs.. 

I'm already very satisfied..

I was wondering, any chance you  could add to spotify the first self titled album of the band,Electronic. The band was made up of Bernard Sumner from New Order, and Johnny Marr(ex-Smiths gutarist). The album came out in 1990 or 1991, and included the hit single, Getting Away With It. 

I totally agree "The Prayer" by Kid Cudi and also "Cudderisback" by Kid Cudi deserve to be on Spotify

Could you add Huey Lewis's version of "Feeling Alright"?

Hello, 

Thanks for this service!

Could you please add Big Apple Rappin': The Early Days of Hip-Hop Culture in New York City 1979–1982

I think Soul Jazz Records released it. 

Thank you!!!!!!!

Hey guys,

Please read this:
https://community.spotify.com/t5/Content-Questions/I-want-an-artist-song-on-Spotify/td-p/1136005

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Thanks!!!!

Hey Spotify Few songs i really enjoy i was hoping could be added id greatly appreciate it.

Travis Tritt- Honky Tonk Women

Little Texas- Kiss the Girl

Bobby C Sound TV- Jelly Belly

Hope yall see this have a good day. 

Hey could you add Mac Millers mixtape "faces".
Thanks have a great one!

I was wondering if you could add Adele's new album 25. The song Hello is out but not the album. I've been dying to listen to her album

Could you add Dirty Heads: My sweet Summer (Borgeous Remix)?

Could you please add these 2 songs by machine gun Kelly, Sail and Blue skies

Can you add The songs Blue skies and Sail by machine gun Kelly

Suggested posts