Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Music Add Request

Solved!

Music Add Request

Hey. I was wondering if you guys could add the prayer by Kid Cudi. It deserves to be on spotify and I wanted to know if you could add it.
896 Replies

Oops. I think I must have just removed that track from the album in my library. It's back now.

Hello, I was hoping you could add Life of Pablo by Kanye West. As well as Pull up Hop Out by WillThaRapper.

I would love the song "You & I - Project 46 & DubVision feat. Donna Lewis" to be added.
---------------------------------------------------------
I turn the music up to drown the voices... Just kidding.

Hey guess, love your company, you have all of childish gambino i was hoping you could add his song freaks and geaks since he is already with you guys

Brain power by noma please

Hi team, i would like to know why most of the ar rahman songs not available in spotify ? sigh . please help me on this. 

Hi everyone 

Guys you can Add the following songs

Marilyn Manson:

From Resident Evil: Resident Evil Main Theme, Seizure of Power, Reedemer

From Live: Hold Me Up (the same of Selling the drama) this a very weird song to find

From Icehouse:

Crazy, Electric Blue & Great Southern Land 

Thanks for any help

Can you please add Formation-Beyoncé ?

Music Request Will Moffett

Hey guys it would be nice if you can add Timbaland & Mango's Greatest Remix vol. 1 Album

Could you guys some of Blackhawk's earlier albums? Some of their best songs are missing/ only have the remastered version. Thanks

Hello @user-removed and welcome to the community,

Availability of music on Spotify is up to the artists (or representatives) and / or their labels. Music missing can be a decision of one of them.

Music missing can also be related to a licensing problem. Licensing rules are not the same from a country to another. That can lead to have albums available in some countries and not in some others. Usually when a licensing problem is solved the music can be added or come back if it has been removed.

Spotify wants all the music in the world to stream and works hard daily to try to convince artists and labels to let all their catalog in streaming.

SoundofusSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Can I request the bad boys 1 soundtrack please thank you

Would it be possible to add more K-Pop songs and artists? Like Up10tion and 24K, and more Vixx? And Slow Life by Grizzly Bear?

Thanks!

Is there any way Spotify can add the RZA's song "Good Night" to it's already abundent crunchy music collection. I've tried resolving this on my own but I was unable to find a legitimate email for the record label "E1 music" Both my girlfriend and I love this song alot and Spotify is all I use for my music needs.

Hello Spotify Team!

Is it possible that the following 3 songs be added from the artist Aaliyah:

1. More than a woman

2. Rock the boat

3. Try again

Thanks so much!!

Spotify Rocks 🙂

Hey can you add straight up? It's a Lynn straight tribute album. Some good music and great artist. Thank you

Would it be possible to add Kinoko Teikoku's earlier albums (eureka, Fake World Wonderland), ep (Long Good Bye) and mini album (Uzu ni Naru)?

Can you add the albums from
Nargaroth and
Dies Ater
Thank you

Suggested posts