Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

My playlist changed itself. The text aligning and the playlist font size. It wasn't like this!

My playlist changed itself. The text aligning and the playlist font size. It wasn't like this!

When I went to my Spotify playlist, the appearance literally changed. But not drastically nor am I being dramatic. It just
 bugs me.

I use the Spotify web player, and I saw some sudden changes in my playlists' outlook appearance the next day.

• The playlist title fonts were BIG
  • the song titles are all ALIGN to the LEFT side. I prefer it in the centre, leaving a big gap on the left except for the play button
  • If they're aligned to the left, a lot more of the artists' names can be seen. Usually, for me, the names underneath would get cut off with '...'s because it's too long.
  • Lastly, there are combined numbers of hours & minutes of the playlists together being displayed but it wasn't there before.
  • I also can't click on the White Heart icon to Play All.

I provided a screenshot below. This is what my playlist now looks like and I can't change it back. Was this always like this?

help spotify_LI.jpg
6 Replies

It could possibly be your graphics. What device(s) do you use? There could have been an update that messed it up

I use a computer and Web Player

Does it happen with anything else on your computer? If not, it may be that spotify updated and or maybe bugged out on your computer

Anything else on my computer? No. It's just the web player itself. I didn't know what I did.

I don't really know then my only guess is that spotify updated web player

maybe try downloading the spotify app and seeing how it looks on there?

Suggested posts