Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • DENISEDEMATTOS
  • Visitor
  • 47 replies
  • 106 likes
  • 47 replies
  • 106 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2353 replies
  • 1938 likes
  • 2353 replies
  • 1938 likes

You'll be safe here - Rivermaya

You'll be safe here topped philippine charts in 2005 and even had given the chance for the band to play at mtv awards in 2006, why is it not here anymore? so sad, it was a remarkable song worldwide at its time

• Visitor
  • You'll be safe here topped philippine charts in 2005 and even had given the chance for the band to play at mtv awards in 2006, why is it not here anymore? so sad, it was a remarkable song worldwide a...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can I make spotify keeps playing music while calls?

Can I make spotify keeps playing music while calls? I know sometimes Its a problem that annoying people, but when i am home and the phone is connected to the stereo, I dont want the music to stop If I am having a call or sending a voice massage.I can...

• Visitor
  • Can I make spotify keeps playing music while calls? I know sometimes Its a problem that annoying people, but when i am home and the phone is connected to the stereo, I dont want the music to stop If ...
  • K-I-M
  • Composer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Please add Mariah's album Glitter

Please add Mariah's album Glitter. Specially the song named: NEVER TOO FAR. Thanks in advance.

• Visitor
  • Please add Mariah's album Glitter. Specially the song named: NEVER TOO FAR.   Thanks in advance.
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution The Algorithm rhythm?

Hello Spotify! Just another reminder and never ending question - when will you dust off a solution to all these mix ups of titles, artists and actual release years? Especially in the classical section, there´s so many errors. Listening to a full conc...

• Regular
  • Hello Spotify!   Just another reminder and never ending question - when will you dust off a solution to all these mix ups of titles, artists and actual release years? Especially in the classic...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Whiskey Myers new album

Hi there! I have a problem with my my chromecasts and Google home devices. They wont play new Whiskey Myers album. It wprks in my phone and with my bluetooth speakers, but when connecting to google devices it turns off. Does snyone have same kind of ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there!   I have a problem with my my chromecasts and Google home devices. They wont play new Whiskey Myers album. It wprks in my phone and with my bluetooth speakers, but when connecting to...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

When will HiFi make its return?

I switched from Spotify to Apple Music due to Apple Music having better sound quality overall (256kbps AAC) vs Spotify Premium (320kbps Ogg Vorbis).I can't lie, Apple Music sounds pretty good, but I miss Spotify for the music selection there, and the...

• Visitor
  • I switched from Spotify to Apple Music due to Apple Music having better sound quality overall (256kbps AAC) vs Spotify Premium (320kbps Ogg Vorbis). I can't lie, Apple Music sounds pretty good, but ...
  • donbergaaas
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 11 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 11 likes

Is possible to mix the tracks of a playlist?

I mean, I would like to listen to my songs without pause between them...Is that possible? Thanks for your help

• I mean, I would like to listen to my songs without pause between them...Is that possible? Thanks for your help
  • donbergaaas
  • Composer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify need to add all the beatles albums studio

I dont know how spotify dont have the beatles discografy, it would be great if they added al the music of the beatles, not cover bands.

• I dont know how spotify dont have the beatles discografy, it would be great if they added al the music of the beatles, not cover bands.
  • donbergaaas
  • Composer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • main-All Platforms
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Option to only allow family friendly ads

Why would anyone let their children listen to Spotify when up comes: "Trojan man. Trojan man, answering questions for every **bleep**-having human." Biiigggg eye roll. It's a bit much for a lot of grown people, but I hate to think of other people hav...

• Why would anyone let their children listen to Spotify when up comes: "Trojan man. Trojan man, answering questions for every **bleep**-having human." Biiigggg eye roll. It's a bit much for a lot of gr...
  • amahler
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Lázaro

Porque o cd: Lázaro Testemunho e Louvor, não está inserido no acervo do Spotify?

• Visitor
  • Porque o cd: Lázaro Testemunho e Louvor, não está inserido no acervo do Spotify?
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution artist not showing up in search

hey so at one point my music was getting 60k+ listeners a month via playlists, but now that playlists stopped adding my music, my listeners have plunged and i believe the reason is also due to the fact that no one can find my artist profile in search...

• Casual Listener
  • hey so at one point my music was getting 60k+ listeners a month via playlists, but now that playlists stopped adding my music, my listeners have plunged and i believe the reason is also due to the fa...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Type O Negative-Dead Again Album disappeared

I want to know why the album Dead Again vanished like about 2 weeks ago. :'( Please fix this I can't live without listening to Type O Negative and I need to know why it was taken down.

• Casual Listener
  • I want to know why the album Dead Again vanished like about 2 weeks ago. :'( Please fix this I can't live without listening to Type O Negative and I need to know why it was taken down.
  • Zamorano
  • Casual Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 8 likes
  • deleted
  • 7 replies
  • 8 likes

How long in advance to submit an Album

Hi there, I am asking my fellow musicians who have had success with their releases on spotify how far in advance they submitted it? I know they save 7 days for release radar, but how far in advance do you usually need to be considered for Editorial p...

• Music Fan
  • Hi there,   I am asking my fellow musicians who have had success with their releases on spotify how far in advance they submitted it?    I know they save 7 days for release radar, ...
  • VMusic1
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Missing Albums from Porcupine Tree.

I do miss some albums from a great band called Porcupine Tree like:-Lightbulp Sun;-Fear of a blank Planet-Stupid Dream-Signify. It is a bit of shame that they are not yet on Spotify.

• Casual Listener
  • I do miss some albums from a great band called Porcupine Tree like: -Lightbulp Sun; -Fear of a blank Planet -Stupid Dream -Signify.   It is a bit of shame that they are not yet on Spotify....
  • S0und
  • Regular
  • 17 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Prog-Rock
  • 17 replies
  • 5 likes

Song Add Request

Hi There Spotify Community My husband and I were married in December of last year, and we were fortunate to have our ceremony in a museum in the town we live in. Doing this, we were able to incoporate some of my family history into our wedding, even ...

• Visitor
  • Hi There Spotify Community 🙂  My husband and I were married in December of last year, and we were fortunate to have our ceremony in a museum in the town we live in. Doing this, we were able to...
  • eltoch
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs Taken Off?

One of my favorite songs is "can't take my eyes off of you" by Frankie Valli and it keeps getting taken off of Spotify then put back on and taken off again. I get so excited that it's back on and then a few days or weeks later it's gone again.. why i...

• Visitor
  • One of my favorite songs is "can't take my eyes off of you" by Frankie Valli and it keeps getting taken off of Spotify then put back on and taken off again. I get so excited that it's back on and the...
  • Emilia_8
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Tracks truncated

Hi! One of my favourite albums has had its tracks truncated at their beginning and end for 1 or 2 seconds. See https://open.spotify.com/album/57IySAyBYCVn4T13kP6Z3g?si=icpPZOlOSyGp9fVgZ7lvZw It's mostly visible in f.ex. tracks 5 to 6 or 10 to 11 in w...

• Music Fan
  • Hi!   One of my favourite albums has had its tracks truncated at their beginning and end for 1 or 2 seconds. See https://open.spotify.com/album/57IySAyBYCVn4T13kP6Z3g?si=icpPZOlOSyGp9fVgZ...
  • alexwesterlund
  • Music Fan
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Where is the rest of it?

I love the composer Bear McCreary and they have almost all of his music...except my favorite! Why is the soundtrack and score to the STARZ show "Black Sails" not on Spotify, but other STARZ shows are? How can I or someone else remedy this?

• I love the composer Bear McCreary and they have almost all of his music...except my favorite! Why is the soundtrack and score to the STARZ show "Black Sails" not on Spotify, but other STARZ shows are...
  • Fropez
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Peter Gabriel disappeared!

Hey all,So excited to FNALLY get Peter Gabriel's discography on here...but has anybody else noticed that most of his albums have vanished again? The live albums are here, but now the studio albums and soundtracks are gone. Am I the only one this has ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey all, So excited to FNALLY get Peter Gabriel's discography on here...but has anybody else noticed that most of his albums have vanished again? The live albums are here, but now the studio albums ...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • discography
    Peter Gabriel
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes