Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2353 replies
  • 1921 likes
  • 2353 replies
  • 1921 likes

Can't find content

1.I used to have Blue Bayou by Linda Ronsdat in a playlist, now can't find it!2. I had a playlist of old hindi film songs, which has disappeared!! Where did it vanish?3. Can't see any Led Zeppelin songs in the playlist "This isL LedZeppelin"

• Visitor
  • 1.I used to have Blue Bayou by Linda Ronsdat in a playlist, now can't find it! 2. I had a playlist of old hindi film songs, which has disappeared!! Where did it vanish? 3. Can't see any Led Zeppeli...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Where is Led Zeppelin? I see from earlier posts that they should be available but not visible

Saw from earlier posts that Led Zeppelin is available on Spotify. It I find only 4-5 tracks. Where can I find them???

• Visitor
  • Saw from earlier posts that Led Zeppelin is available on Spotify. It I find only 4-5 tracks. Where can I find them???
  • yungsmitty84
  • Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

New Lofi hip-hop. Give it a listen???

https://open.spotify.com/album/23mwWOCnBkRdhod3IXaJT1?si=8Kaw24K8QB2_CqMd6StKKA

• Gig Goer
  • https://open.spotify.com/album/23mwWOCnBkRdhod3IXaJT1?si=8Kaw24K8QB2_CqMd6StKKA
  • TLinklater
  • Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Kaoru Akimoto's album Cologne is not available.

Kaoru Akimoto's album cologne isnt available to me in sweden. I would like to know why and if the kind people at spotify could find a fix to that. The album cant be found anywhere on the web, and i really like it. So i noticed that it exists on spoti...

• Casual Listener
  • Kaoru Akimoto's album cologne isnt available to me in sweden. I would like to know why and if the kind people at spotify could find a fix to that. The album cant be found anywhere on the web, and i r...
  • Brunelicia
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Request full length version of Never Land by Systers of Mercy

According to the sisterswiki, there is a official ful length version of the song Never Land by the band Sisters of Mercy.I heard in on youtube and many other places; I find it weird and somewhat sad that here on Spotify we only thave the "Never Land ...

• Visitor
  • According to the sisterswiki, there is a official ful length version of the song Never Land by the band Sisters of Mercy. I heard in on youtube and many other places; I find it weird and somewhat sa...
  • Brunelicia
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

New song

Can they add tiny little adiantum to spotify?

• Visitor
  • Can they add tiny little adiantum to spotify?
  • Jesusvm_06
  • Gig Goer
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Get in Touch with an Artist

I am trying to get in touch with MorningLightMusic about the song "Emotional" https://open.spotify.com/track/6xTWifgVsWjmkrPk6SUjis?si=wE9KwmLwQN2L1KxWLn_1oQ I'm looking for the sheet music so I can play one of the pieces. I've used search engines to...

• I am trying to get in touch with MorningLightMusic about the song "Emotional" https://open.spotify.com/track/6xTWifgVsWjmkrPk6SUjis?si=wE9KwmLwQN2L1KxWLn_1oQ   I'm looking for the sheet m...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Best Anime Covers on Spotify? Pellek - Amy B - Playlist

Hi everyone! Which anime covers do you like the most? I personally love Snow Fairy by Amy BUnravel by PellekUnravel by Amy B Nana by Amy BBoku no hero by Pellek ..

• Casual Listener
  • Hi everyone!    Which anime covers do you like the most?    I personally love Snow Fairy by Amy B Unravel by Pellek Unravel by Amy B  Nana by Amy B Boku no hero by Pe...
  • otaku_ongaku
  • Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Exporting my favorite songs?

Is there a way I can export my favorite songs playlist in a way that can be seen here on forums? With the play button and the whole 9?

• Roadie
  • Is there a way I can export my favorite songs playlist in a way that can be seen here on forums? With the play button and the whole 9?
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

All Out 80s Playlist

Will someone please explain to me why Foreigner’s song “Cold as Ice” is included on this list? It came out in 1977 and is definitely NOT an 80s song! Please remove it!!!

• Casual Listener
  • Will someone please explain to me why Foreigner’s song “Cold as Ice” is included on this list? It came out in 1977 and is definitely NOT an 80s song! Please remove it!!!
  • MadmanOnWheels
  • Roadie
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Unfamiliar songs at liked songs

In my playlist liked songs many songs appear that I have definitely not liked or listened to. Audio book and whole albums seem to be collected there, although they are not liked when I search for them or the explicit title. Over 1500 songs unfamiliar...

• Visitor
  • In my playlist liked songs many songs appear that I have definitely not liked or listened to. Audio book and whole albums seem to be collected there, although they are not liked when I search for the...
  • Jesusvm_06
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

New song

Wouldn’t it be fantastic to listen to Love in a woman heart from Scooter, these songs are great for that weekend vibe or during a workout, a lot of his songs are on Spotify allready so why not his best song?

• Visitor
  • Wouldn’t it be fantastic to listen to Love in a woman heart from Scooter, these songs are great for that weekend vibe or during a workout, a lot of his songs are on Spotify allready so why not his be...
  • Jesusvm_06
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Looking for a song I heard today

It has a female singer, she repeatedly goes "ooooh aaaaah", it sounds upbeat and it has a keyboard beat going on, sounds like it's from the 80's??? Something that could be danced to. I'm bad at describing this but any help is appreciated.

• Visitor
  • It has a female singer, she repeatedly goes "ooooh aaaaah", it sounds upbeat and it has a keyboard beat going on, sounds like it's from the 80's??? Something that could be danced to. I'm bad at descr...
  • Jesusvm_06
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

more old kpop!!

anyway i can request/get more older kpop songs on spotify?? they don’t seem to have much for ~2012 and older, besides live/concert versions or japanese versions, shinee’s replay and tvxq’s mirotic for examples. would love to have the studio versions ...

• Visitor
  • anyway i can request/get more older kpop songs on spotify?? they don’t seem to have much for ~2012 and older, besides live/concert versions or  japanese versions, shinee’s replay and tvxq’s miro...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Reinstate Alex Jones

Reinstate Alex Jones. More will cancel their account until he is reinstated with a formal apology. Spotify shouldn't be in the business of censoring opinions.

• Reinstate Alex Jones. More will cancel their account until he is reinstated with a formal apology. Spotify shouldn't be in the business of censoring opinions. 
  • MadmanOnWheels
  • Roadie
  • 7 replies
  • 14 likes
  • 1st amendment
  • 7 replies
  • 14 likes

Brain Food playlist not playing full songs

There is a popular playlist in the Focus group when Browsing for playlists called 'Brain Food' (over 3 million subscribers). I am one of those followers and recently I'm running into an issue where the songs aren't playing at full length and are cutt...

• There is a popular playlist in the Focus group when Browsing for playlists called 'Brain Food' (over 3 million subscribers). I am one of those followers and recently I'm running into an issue where t...
  • MadmanOnWheels
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Desktop
    Playlists
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Favourite song not available

So my problem is, that one of my favourite songs is not on spotify. It‘s the song QWERTY by Linkin Park from the EP Underground 6.0.As Linkin Park is probably one of the most popular and successful bands of the 2000‘s with a huge fanbase, I‘m wonderi...

• Visitor
  • So my problem is, that one of my favourite songs is not on spotify. It‘s the song QWERTY by Linkin Park from the EP Underground 6.0. As Linkin Park is probably one of the most popular and successful...
  • MadmanOnWheels
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Unwanted Sensoring

It has happened with a few different songs that I enjoy listening to, where I'll have the explcit version and then that exact same downloaded song turns into a sensored version of the orginal. For example, the explicit version of Exhibit C by Jay Ele...

• Casual Listener
  • It has happened with a few different songs that I enjoy listening to, where I'll have the explcit version and then that exact same downloaded song turns into a sensored version of the orginal. For ex...
  • daliolive
  • Visitor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes