Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2353 replies
  • 1910 likes
  • 2353 replies
  • 1910 likes

Playing songs

Can someone please answer me why I cant play songs from my playlist anymore? I can play maximum 3 songs on shuffle and then it stops. Is this because I dont have premium account or what?

• Can someone please answer me why I cant play songs from my playlist anymore? I can play maximum 3 songs on shuffle and then it stops. Is this because I dont have premium account or what?
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Country] Spotify in Russia

Hello Spotify team,I wish to ask you about launching your service in Russia. I heard the news from Samsung community, that you're going to launch somewhere this summer but it would be great if you give some specific information about that.Hope to see...

• Hello Spotify team, I wish to ask you about launching your service in Russia. I heard the news from Samsung community, that you're going to launch somewhere this summer but it would be great if you ...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Hip-Hop playlists.

Imo, 2 playlists need to be updated. The 'Women of Hip-Hop' playlist isn't updated since november last year. It passes 7 and a half months. Artists like Rico Nasty, Megan Thee Stallion and etc. have release new projects during this time. Similar situ...

• Imo, 2 playlists need to be updated. The 'Women of Hip-Hop' playlist isn't updated since november last year. It passes 7 and a half months. Artists like Rico Nasty, Megan Thee Stallion and etc. have ...
  • bdajess
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution How do I get related artists?

Hi guys, Hope you guys can help me! My artist page has been up for about a year and have released 4 singles and an EP to varying degrees of success. The best a track count is sitting just shy of 100k andlatest release has just come out and is at abou...

• Roadie
  • Hi guys,    Hope you guys can help me! My artist page has been up for about a year and have released 4 singles and an EP to varying degrees of success. The best a track count is sitting j...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • artist
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Missing Music

Hey Guys,I have noticed that the Spotify UAE doesn’t have all the music that’s available on the US store. My best friend had premium in US and had the entire discography of the artist NF. I live in Dubai and I only have access to the 2017 album perce...

• Hey Guys, I have noticed that the Spotify UAE doesn’t have all the music that’s available on the US store.    My best friend had premium in US and had the entire discography of the artis...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Lyrics needed

Hello,can someone please make a good lyrics for "Paula Perry - B.Q.E" ? Link:https://open.spotify.com/track/2CfxTxuw5RtbAYW9ac8kA3 I will be really grateful, if u make a lyrics.

• Visitor
  • Hello, can someone please make a good lyrics for "Paula Perry - B.Q.E" ?    Link: https://open.spotify.com/track/2CfxTxuw5RtbAYW9ac8kA3   I will be really grateful, if u make a l...
  • 2hot2touch
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[BUG] Release Radar keeps listing artists that have been blocked

Brief description of the issue: Each week I check my Release Radar and the same Mumble Rappers keep showing up on my Release Radar, even though I select "I dont like ARTISTNAME" every week. They seem to be multiplying. I don't listen to any Mumble Ra...

• Casual Listener
  • Brief description of the issue: Each week I check my Release Radar and the same Mumble Rappers keep showing up on my Release Radar, even though I select "I dont like ARTISTNAME" every week. They seem...
  • ATXPLayer
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

play all songs/albums in library

hi, with the spotify redesigned app a few months ago, how do i play all songs/albums in my library no matter if the albums are downloaded or streamed ? thanks in advance

• Visitor
  • hi,  with the spotify redesigned app a few months ago,  how do i play all songs/albums in my library no matter if the albums are downloaded or streamed ?     thanks in advance
  • qiuozz
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Advanced playlist settings

I think that playlists need to be given more attention on Spotify. Now I’m not just talking about your average favorites playlist, but those which the creator has poured specific songs to fit the mood, genre, or subject. A great addition to playlist ...

• I think that playlists need to be given more attention on Spotify. Now I’m not just talking about your average favorites playlist, but those which the creator has poured specific songs to fit the moo...
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 5 likes

Solved!! Playing Release Radar music from a different rapper with the same name as a saved band

Hi there, I've got an eclectic music taste but one particular singer (rapper) is just a little too out there for me and unfortunelty he shares the same name as an old band that I have music saved from. This rapper has a new album out this year and hi...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there, I've got an eclectic music taste but one particular singer (rapper) is just a little too out there for me and unfortunelty he shares the same name as an old band that I have music saved fro...
  • Brendar
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! WE WANT CHANCE THE RAPPER

Dear Spotify Community, The time for change is now! We the Spotifiy Premium community have chosen to pay and support your website because of the amazing music, BUT WE WANT CHANCE THE RAPPER! Please just support this amazing rapper and give us the mus...

• Dear Spotify Community,  The time for change is now! We the Spotifiy Premium community have chosen to pay and support your website because of the amazing music, BUT WE WANT CHANCE THE RAPPER!...
  • JackH429
  • Casual Listener
  • 50 replies
  • 124 likes
  • acidraid
    bring back chance
    chance the rapper
    good music
    help us
    Rap
    rapper
    we want chance
  • 50 replies
  • 124 likes

Solved!! Daily Mix disappeared after upgrading to Premium

I was using Spotify Free for approximately 4 hours and My Daily Mix was created. But when I switched to Premium, all gone. Both on my Windows and iOS. How cn I fix this without having to wait for 2 weeks?

• I was using Spotify Free for approximately 4 hours and My Daily Mix was created. But when I switched to Premium, all gone. Both on my Windows and iOS. How cn I fix this without having to wait for 2 w...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Help finding a song!!

I need your help. I accidentally deleted one of my songs off a playlist and I can't remember the name of it to search it. What I do remember is the title starts with "Ju" and is 7-8 characters long. It's an EDM song.

• I need your help.    I accidentally deleted one of my songs off a playlist and I can't remember the name of it to search it. What I do remember is the title starts with "Ju" and is 7-8 ch...
  • A_Musicophile
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

(All Platforms) Recent change to song/album organisation is terrible

I went through the forums but I couldn't find a suitable place where I could actually post this, I'm not sure if my issue is a fault as its like this across all my devices so I assume its an update. Am I the only one that thinks the recent change mad...

• Gig Goer
  • I went through the forums but I couldn't find a suitable place where I could actually post this, I'm not sure if my issue is a fault as its like this across all my devices so I assume its an update. ...
  • akjn435
  • 2 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 4 likes

Jive Time” (instrumental) by Peter Blair.

I literally can’t find this song anywhere! Anyone have any thoughts?

• Casual Listener
  • I literally can’t find this song anywhere! Anyone have any thoughts?
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

not added songs

Please  think of adding Kyle kupecky give you the world to spotify 

• Casual Listener
  • Please  think of adding Kyle kupecky give you the world to spotify 
  • A_Musicophile
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

The Peanut Butter Conspiracy - 2 Album Requests

I’d like to request that the rest of The Peanut Butter Conspiracy discography be put on Spotify. As of now only their 2nd album, The Great Conspiracy, is on there. I’d like to see their 1st album, The Peanut Butter Conspiracy is Spreading, and their ...

• Casual Listener
  • I’d like to request that the rest of The Peanut Butter Conspiracy discography be put on Spotify. As of now only their 2nd album, The Great Conspiracy, is on there. I’d like to see their 1st album, Th...
  • A_Musicophile
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Sharing your FB activity just to the chosen friends (since anybody can follow you)

Hi! I was wondering - we can all share what sort of music is playing in our browsers//apps at the moment, right? I find it kinda cool but I don't really like the idea that whoever can follow me and thus instantly see what I listen to. Music is still ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi!   I was wondering - we can all share what sort of music is playing in our browsers//apps at the moment, right? I find it kinda cool but I don't really like the idea that whoever can f...
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

[Podcast Creation] Confirmation email is incorrect, no response from support.

Afternoon, folks! As the title suggests, I'm facing a spot of bother when it comes to distributing my podcast to Spotify! The Podcast itself is hosted via Anchor, who in theory should manage the distribution and has done for 5 seperate platforms as o...

• Casual Listener
  • Afternoon, folks!   As the title suggests, I'm facing a spot of bother when it comes to distributing my podcast to Spotify!   The Podcast itself is hosted via Anchor, who in theory shou...
  • CommunityIRL
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • podcast
    podcasting
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes