Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Explicit content

It's great to hear music as the artist intended it to be heard, this means Spotify can sometimes include explicit content. We recommend looking out for the EXPLICIT tag on any releases (E on the web player).Note: Our explicit content tags are applied...

• Community Manager
  • Community Manager
  • geovanebento
  • Rising Star 1
  • 84 replies
  • 38 likes
  • 84 replies
  • 38 likes

Solved!! Presale Concert Tickets

Fans First emails are our way of thanking our artists’ biggest Spotify fans with unique or exclusive offers. Previous treats have included: Access to presale tickets for upcoming concerts. Access to exclusive merch items not available anywhere else. ...

Screen Shot 2019-02-08 at 5.08.09 PM.png
  • Spotify
  • Spotify
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 358 replies
  • 35 likes
  • 358 replies
  • 35 likes

I want an artist/ song on Spotify.

Many folks in the Community have requested certain tracks, albums or artists be added to Spotify. The reality is that we would like to have all the world's music available on Spotify. Therefore, anything which we have the right to upload and has been...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • 0 replies
  • 295 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 295 likes

Remove "Do They Know It's Christmas" from Spotify-created playlists

"Do They Know It's Christmas" perpetuates harmful steryotypes about Africa and is painfully condescending. It should be removed at least from Spotify-created playlists, where many people go for their curated holiday music. Spotify has the choice of w...

• "Do They Know It's Christmas" perpetuates harmful steryotypes about Africa and is painfully condescending.  It should be removed at least from Spotify-created playlists, where many people g...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

"Energizing Classics"

Is there another realist like "Energizing Classics"? I'm a child of the 70's.

• Is there another realist like "Energizing Classics"?  I'm a child of the 70's.
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Music Request

Please you could update the catalog of yours and put the group Got7 (of the k-pop genre) for kindness.

• Please you could update the catalog of yours and put the group Got7 (of the k-pop genre) for kindness. 
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Artist
    Asian
    Hip Hop
    K-pop
    Music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Music found on Web Browser but not on phone

I used to have a song called "Dime si vas a volver" by Bad bunny on my playlist and out of nowhere the song just disappeared. I figured it may be a glitch it will come back;days later I still cannot find it on Spotify and I do not have it on my playl...

• I used to have a song called "Dime si vas a volver" by Bad bunny on my playlist and out of nowhere the song just disappeared. I figured it may be a glitch it will come back;days later I still cannot ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

On Frankie Valli & The Four Seasons...

Why does more and more music by the band keep disappearing. Less and less songs from albums are available and it is kinda upsetting. I’ve used Spotify for years now and I would be hurt if I had to look at alternatives like Apple Music.

• Casual Listener
  • Why does more and more music by the band keep disappearing. Less and less songs from albums are available and it is kinda upsetting. I’ve used Spotify for years now and I would be hurt if I had to lo...
  • soccerphiz
  • 9 replies
  • 6 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 6 likes

Track missing from an album.

Hi y'all,I only ever use Spotify on my phone and I don't have it installed on my phone. I was listening to some music and I tried listening to Scarface's "The Fix"(awesome album check it out) and it's missing a track. "Safe" cannot be found on the al...

• Hi y'all, I only ever use Spotify on my phone and I don't have it installed on my phone. I was listening to some music and I tried listening to Scarface's "The Fix"(awesome album check it out) and i...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

When do I know if my podcast was accepted on spotify?

Hi,I submitted my podcast to be available on Spotify on Nov. 8th. It's in my native language Danish and called "Sydsidens Stemme". I haven't heard anything from Spotify and still can't find it available. When will I know if it has been accepted for p...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I submitted my podcast to be available on Spotify on Nov. 8th. It's in my native language Danish and called "Sydsidens Stemme". I haven't heard anything from Spotify and still can't find it avai...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Aqua Timez, one of Japan's best bands!

Aqua Timez is one of Japan's best bands and its completely missing from the catalog which is a bit depressing. If you don't believe me, check out Aqua Timez Gravity 0! Live:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8-6Bytcfks

• Casual Listener
  • Aqua Timez is one of Japan's best bands and its completely missing from the catalog which is a bit depressing. If you don't believe me, check out Aqua Timez Gravity 0!    Live: https://w...
  • AOkpsoapokaspák
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Reality High Mirror Mirror Koko Laroo

I can't find this song anywhere? What? All detailsMirror mirrorWritten: Ruwanga Samath, Kandace Ferrel, Josie NelsonPerformed: Koko LarooPublished: Track birds

• I can't find this song anywhere? What?   All details Mirror mirror Written: Ruwanga Samath, Kandace Ferrel, Josie Nelson Performed: Koko Laroo Published: Track birds
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Mismatched song

I've had "Come And Get Your Love" by Redbone, in my playlist for about a year but instead "I Will Survive" by Gloria Gaynor plays instead, with wrong cover.

• I've had  "Come And Get Your Love" by Redbone, in my playlist for about a year but instead "I Will Survive" by Gloria Gaynor plays instead, with wrong cover.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Dixie Chicks - Traveling Soldier

The song, "Traveling Soldier", by the Dixie Chicks should be on their Album "Home" but while the album is on Spotify, this song in particular is not. Can someone explain this or can Spotify add the song?

• Casual Listener
  • The song, "Traveling Soldier", by the Dixie Chicks should be on their Album "Home" but while the album is on Spotify, this song in particular is not. Can someone explain this or can Spotify add the s...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

Where have you found the album of Vladimir Vysotsky?

Hi!I like your service very much, and I was excited when found the album https://open.spotify.com/album/2oran8LqWvNf2FbTqEGYBC?si=Gpq2FA-kSVGiNVZx_zdifw because I can't find this album available on CD. Could you please give me more information on thi...

• Hi! I like your service very much, and I was excited when found the album https://open.spotify.com/album/2oran8LqWvNf2FbTqEGYBC?si=Gpq2FA-kSVGiNVZx_zdifw because I can't find this album availab...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

kerstfeest met Bert en Ernie

All, Christmas is coming up! And the best christmas album ever made is from Bert en Ernie. Is it possible to add 'Kerstfeest met Bert en Ernie' to Spotify? My son will be really happy! Thanks!

• All, Christmas is coming up! And the best christmas album ever made is from Bert en Ernie. Is it possible to add 'Kerstfeest met Bert en Ernie' to Spotify? My son will be really happy!  Thanks!
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Heos system with several speakers.

Hi all, I'm not sure I'm in the right section, but lets try.I'm building up an heos system, for the moment just two items, one speaker in the bedroom of my child and one in the living room. My child is just 7Y, so he do not have his own phone or can ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi all,   I'm not sure I'm in the right section, but lets try. I'm building up an heos system, for the moment just two items, one speaker in the bedroom of my child and one in the living room...
  • SmellyStuff
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Commercials in music that I OWN???

I just moved my music over from Groove, and started playing an album that I own - as in I have the CD in the basement on a bookshelf. I start listening, and I'm shocked into the reality that Spotify sucks when I suddenly hear not just one, but two co...

• I just moved my music over from Groove, and started playing an album that I own - as in I have the CD in the basement on a bookshelf. I start listening, and I'm shocked into the reality that Spotify ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Does offline music count up for statistics?

Do the songs I listen offline count, for example, for Spotify to make my top 100 songs playlist, and for the song's general plays count?

• Do the songs I listen offline count, for example, for Spotify to make my top 100 songs playlist, and for the song's general plays count?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 5 likes

The Christian Genre has been deleted! Very disappointing

Why has the christian genre been removed off the genre and moods page, very disappointing, as it was the only one that I used constantly, now it is 10x harder to find any of the christian playlists!

• Casual Listener
  • Why has the christian genre been removed off the genre and moods page, very disappointing, as it was the only one that I used constantly, now it is 10x harder to find any of the christian playlists! ...
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes

how do you report to Spotify when they have errors in the catalog?

Like when they place the wrong album under the wrong artist... how do we let them know they should fix this? seems to be no email to write into.

• Casual Listener
  • Like when they place the wrong album under the wrong artist... how do we let them know they should fix this? seems to be no email to write into.
  • Dyosl
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Version of pumped up kicks

Hi,do you know what version of Pumped up kicks is in this video please ?https://youtu.be/jFKzwfvW2BM

• Hi, do you know what version of Pumped up kicks is in this video please ? https://youtu.be/jFKzwfvW2BM
  • hizane1501
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify dosen'the work with mobileostomy sata

I have a Samsung galaxy j1 ace and I cannot play Spotify with my mobile data and I have several GB in my phone. I don't know what I have to do and it's really annoying because my account is premium.

• I have a Samsung galaxy j1 ace and I cannot play Spotify with my mobile data and I have several GB in my phone. I don't know what I have to do and it's really annoying because my account is premium.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes