Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • DENISEDEMATTOS
  • Visitor
  • 47 replies
  • 106 likes
  • 47 replies
  • 106 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2353 replies
  • 1939 likes
  • 2353 replies
  • 1939 likes

Song

Just wonderin if anyone can put till the morning by chris brown on spotify

• Visitor
  • Just wonderin if anyone can put till the morning by chris brown on spotify 
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Song won’t play

I am from puerto rico and there is song by an artist that is from Puerto Rico (so the issue cannot be the region I am in) I am trying to play the song, but it won’t play. i can hear the rest of the artist songs except one song in particular, how can ...

• I am from puerto rico and there is song by an artist that is from Puerto Rico (so the issue cannot be the region I am in) I am trying to play the song, but it won’t play.   i can hear the rest...
  • Octothesis
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I approach region-locked music?

As a Canadian, I want to listen to certain Canadian artists, like the Devin Townsend Band. https://open.spotify.com/artist/571aCWzg7bObPJl5RAs0ZZAll of the albums belonging to this artist are not available in my region -- who would be best to contact...

• Casual Listener
  • As a Canadian, I want to listen to certain Canadian artists, like the Devin Townsend Band.  https://open.spotify.com/artist/571aCWzg7bObPJl5RAs0ZZ All of the albums belonging to this artis...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

Selected song is played incorrectly than what the preview sounds like.

I was playing a song, Touch by Mattia Cupelli, and the preview of the song and the earlier versions I listened to were very different than what I put on today. I made sure that it was the correct song from the correct artist and even did the preview ...

• I was playing a song, Touch by Mattia Cupelli, and the preview of the song and the earlier versions I listened to were very different than what I put on today. I made sure that it was the correct son...
  • eltoch
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • New Age
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Lil' Chris removed from spotify

Not many months ago the artist Lil' Chis sadly passed away, i remember listening to his stuff as i grew up at one stage, anyway he has an artist page on spotigy but sadly some other artist with the exact same name seems to have taken his place here i...

• ...hen you search for it, he doesnt show up, and also none of his music is playable or downloadable whether this is a result of his death im not sure but i know, id like to be able to have his content on m...
  • daniellee002
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify delete albums?!

It's a really annoying issue and it happend to me few times already. Once with The Doors album, second time was with one of my favourite artists - Gramatik. Two days ago few of the albums got just deleted by night. I'd like to know why is that? Does ...

• It's a really annoying issue and it happend to me few times already. Once with The Doors album, second time was with one of my favourite artists - Gramatik. Two days ago few of the albums got just de...
  • daniellee002
  • Regular
  • 28 replies
  • 15 likes
  • 28 replies
  • 15 likes

Supertramp remasters are horrible!

I listened to some Supertramp today on Spotify and the vocals are buried way down in the mix. That is not how they are supposed to sound, and don't sound like that on the CDs that I own. Anyone else hearing this?

• Roadie
  • I listened to some Supertramp today on Spotify and the vocals are buried way down in the mix. That is not how they are supposed to sound, and don't sound like that on the CDs that I own. Anyone else ...
  • daniellee002
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why did yall change my playlist :(

I've been listening to the "focus now" playlist while I study for at leat 2 years now. All the sudden I come back to it this fall and all the songs on it have changed!!! I miss the old playlist and I was just wondering if I can get a list of the song...

• Visitor
  • I've been listening to the "focus now" playlist while I study for at leat 2 years now. All the sudden I come back to it this fall and all the songs on it have changed!!! I miss the old playlist and I...
  • AndrewRobs01
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

playola: allowed or not?

I always thought that asking for money to influence inclusion in a playlist was not allowed. But when I see curators openly asking for money in the Spotify app itself, doubting is legitimate:meme songs xd, playola

playola-playlist.JPG
  • Roadie
  • I always thought that asking for money to influence inclusion in a playlist was not allowed. But when I see curators openly asking for money in the Spotify app itself, doubting is legitimate: meme...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! The White Death by Sabaton

Whenever I searched for this song, all I could find was the live version. It wasn't even grayed out. It just didn't come up whatsoever. I know I used to listen to the original version on Spotify, but then I went to YouTube Music and came back about t...

• Visitor
  • Whenever I searched for this song, all I could find was the live version. It wasn't even grayed out. It just didn't come up whatsoever. I know I used to listen to the original version on Spotify, but...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Reproducción de música

Como puedo hacer que el álbum de reproduzca como es originalmente y no en modo aleatorio?? No me gusta aleatorio, por algo el compositor o banda lo ordenó de esa forma!

• Como puedo hacer que el álbum de reproduzca como es originalmente y no en modo aleatorio?? No me gusta aleatorio, por algo el compositor o banda lo ordenó de esa forma!
  • julianzap
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Luke Combs Presale Codes

Did anyone receive the pre sale code for Luke Combs for the Grand Rapids, MI February 15 concert?

• Casual Listener
  • Did anyone receive the pre sale code for Luke Combs for the Grand Rapids, MI February 15 concert? 
  • Lisa-Lambert
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Add genre to playlists

Coming from Google Play, I'm used to seeing the genre column in my All Music list. This allowed me to sort by genres like hip hop and easily create genre related playlists. Right now I have to sort by artist, which doesn't give you the same results. ...

• Casual Listener
  • Coming from Google Play, I'm used to seeing the genre column in my All Music list. This allowed me to sort by genres like hip hop and easily create genre related playlists. Right now I have to sort b...
  • Jorgen293
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Computer UI
    user experience
  • 2 replies
  • 8 likes

Wondering if I can use the old URI to claim my artist profile

So, I've uploaded a song via distrokid and it was successfully sent to the stores (Including Spotify). I asked the support to send me the URI so I could claim my artist profile faster and then I've deleted it because later I found out I could delay t...

• So, I've uploaded a song via distrokid and it was successfully sent to the stores (Including Spotify). I asked the support to send me the URI so I could claim my artist profile faster and then I've d...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Gang of Four - Damaged Goods

One of my favorites, removed in the past 4 days. It's actually in my 'repeat rewind' list. Most of the albumn is gone as well. What's up?

• Visitor
  • One of my favorites, removed in the past 4 days. It's actually in my 'repeat rewind' list. Most of the albumn is gone as well. What's up?
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Filtros en álbumes

Buenos días;No veo que exista filtro cuando ingresas a escuchar un álbum.el filtro solo aparece cuando te encuentras escuchando una lista músical; esta misma funcionalidad debería estar cuando se ingresa a un álbum, ya que existen albumes que son con...

• Regular
  • Buenos días; No veo que exista filtro cuando ingresas a escuchar un álbum. el filtro solo aparece cuando te encuentras escuchando una lista músical; esta misma funcionalidad debería estar cuando se...
  • Jpgchief
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • filtro
    álbum
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Accidentally reported a song

Hi I have accidentally reported a song when inwas only meant to add it to a playlist and I don’t want anything to happen to my account is that ok?

• Visitor
  • Hi I have accidentally reported a song when inwas only meant to add it to a playlist and I don’t want anything to happen to my account is that ok?
  • AdamDamon
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Really unhappy with the current state of the Library

There is no tab for managing our "Library" of songs we have saved. If we consider "Liked songs" to be our library, then it's a really crappy library, because I can't filter by artist, then album to get to the songs I want, I have to look at this huge...

• Casual Listener
  • There is no tab for managing our "Library" of songs we have saved. If we consider "Liked songs" to be our library, then it's a really crappy library, because I can't filter by artist, then album to g...
  • Emilia_8
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

I made a song unplayable, how do I make it replayable?

I had a queue from my iPad connect to my iPhone, but I wasn’t in th mood to listen to those songs, so instead of skipping them I made them unplayable. They’re from an album and even though the song is in my queue, those four songs won’t play, they’ll...

• Casual Listener
  • I had a queue from my iPad connect to my iPhone, but I wasn’t in th mood to listen to those songs, so instead of skipping them I made them unplayable. They’re from an album and even though the song i...
  • Emilia_8
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes