Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

New Albums and Singles

New Albums and Singles

Plan

Premium

Country

Cameroon

Device

Samsung Galaxy Note 10+

Operating System

Android 12

My Question or Issue

Under the "New Releases" tab, the last albums and singles updates are from May 2022. In other words, I no longer get New Albums and Singles releases. 

Screenshot_20230302-213549_Spotify.jpg
1 Reply

If the "New Releases" tab in your Spotify app is not displaying the most recent updates and the last albums and singles are from May 2022, there are several things you can try to fix the issue:

1. Check your app version: Ensure that you have the latest version of the Spotify app installed on your device. Outdated versions of the app may not show the most recent updates.

2. Clear cache and data: Clear the cache and data of the Spotify app to help it run more efficiently. You can do this by going to your phone's settings, selecting "Apps & notifications," finding Spotify, and then selecting "Storage & cache." Then, tap on "Clear cache" and "Clear storage."

3. Log out and log back in: Sometimes, logging out of your Spotify account and logging back in can help refresh the app and display the most recent updates.

4. Reinstall the app: If all else fails, you can try uninstalling and reinstalling the Spotify app. This will remove any data or settings that may be causing the issue and allow you to start fresh with a new installation.

Keep me posted,

-Prague the Dog

PragueSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts