Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Old "New Music Friday" playlists

Solved!

Old "New Music Friday" playlists

Is it possible to find old "New music Friday" playlists?! I really liked the one from last week and I never got around to saving the songs!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

@Jennbuck

Nope sorry, these kinds of playlists like New Music Fridays, Discover Weekly, and another Playlist idea in the works update on a weekly basis, as there is so much content incoming weekly that these playlists would eventually fill up fast. The best thing to do is make an archive backup playlist yourself, and then just drag and drop the songs each week into the archive backup and pursue the content at your leisure that way.

View solution in original post

8 Replies

@Jennbuck

Hello:

I are you refering to the New Music Friday playlists curated by Spotify? Like this one here?  

I am sure those playlists update every Friday and are over written similar to the user Discovery Weekly Playlists.

Yeah. I figured. I was just hoping I could look at old ones!
Marked as solution

@Jennbuck

Nope sorry, these kinds of playlists like New Music Fridays, Discover Weekly, and another Playlist idea in the works update on a weekly basis, as there is so much content incoming weekly that these playlists would eventually fill up fast. The best thing to do is make an archive backup playlist yourself, and then just drag and drop the songs each week into the archive backup and pursue the content at your leisure that way.

You might try spotifyunchained.com

It has 'new music friday' (and 'new music tuesday') playlist archives dating back to 2014.

wow this is the REAL solution. great!!! I don't always get around to listening in full every week and by the time I do get around to it there is a new one up!!!

bless you child

You can find them at genius.com! Here's an example from last weeks list I lost and went searching for: https://genius.com/Spotify-new-music-friday-christian-06-26-20-annotated

Suggested posts