Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Please add Nickelback's version of "Hero"

Please add Nickelback's version of "Hero"

I can find all sorts of inspiration karaoke versions but not his own version. An excellent song, really needs to be on Spotify

Thanks

6 Replies

It isn't spotify's role to add songs, it is the role of the rights holder. Look here: http://www.spotify.com/us/help/faq/content/missing/

Not every album or song is available on Spotify. Some artists and music labels choose not to release to Spotify.

The only thing Spotify does is upload the music that is sent to them. You can find out why some songs/artists are not on Spotify over here.

Some music labels only release to certain countries while blocking the release from the rest.

It's all about who owns the rights to the music and where they want it released to.

Music would be better if labels didn't block their releases from certain countries, but sadly this is how the music business works.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Scapepicture - It was actually released as a solo record by Chad Kroeger. Not the band. Here you go... Chad Kroeger Feat. Josey Scott – Hero

Personally, not a fan. But enjoy.

-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Sounds off

Hi do you know when they are gonna put the new Nickelback album on here. That new song Feed the Machine rocks. I can't find any other songs off that album not even on YouTube?

@user-removed

Hello:

Nickelback's new full release Feed The Machine is set for release on June 9, 2017, you might check on the Spotify service on that date or after to see if it is available for your listening location. A wiki page about the new release:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feed_the_Machine

Suggested posts