Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Explicit content

It's great to hear music as the artist intended it to be heard, this means Spotify can sometimes include explicit content. We recommend looking out for the EXPLICIT tag on any releases (E on the web player).Note: Our explicit content tags are applied...

• Community Manager
  • Community Manager
  • geovanebento
  • Rising Star 1
  • 84 replies
  • 38 likes
  • 84 replies
  • 38 likes

Solved!! Presale Concert Tickets

Fans First emails are our way of thanking our artists’ biggest Spotify fans with unique or exclusive offers. Previous treats have included: Access to presale tickets for upcoming concerts. Access to exclusive merch items not available anywhere else. ...

Screen Shot 2019-02-08 at 5.08.09 PM.png
  • Spotify
  • Spotify
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 358 replies
  • 35 likes
  • 358 replies
  • 35 likes

I want an artist/ song on Spotify.

Many folks in the Community have requested certain tracks, albums or artists be added to Spotify. The reality is that we would like to have all the world's music available on Spotify. Therefore, anything which we have the right to upload and has been...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • 0 replies
  • 295 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 295 likes

Mr quizmaster-gone?

Have they removed the quiz from spotify on the new update?

• Have they removed the quiz from spotify on the new update?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Donnie Trumpet & the social experiment - Surf

Hello everyone, Im looking for the new Donnie Trumpet album Surf , but is nowhere to be found on Spotify, is anybody know how can i upload an album or if i can ask someone to do it for me, Thanks, Neilluj.

• Hello everyone, Im looking for the new Donnie Trumpet album Surf , but is nowhere to be found on Spotify, is anybody know how can i upload an album or if i can ask someone to do it for me,  T...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Hip Hop
    Jazz
    lyrics
    Rap
    Request
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

how to see only followed artist in my Artist page

Hi, I'm Spotify unser (PC and Android softwares). When i go to my artist page, i can see the artists i follow, that's ok for me, but i can see some others artists just because I like one song from them.Is there a way to see only the followed artists ...

• Not applicable
  • Hi,   I'm Spotify unser (PC and Android softwares).  When i go to my artist page, i can see the artists i follow, that's ok for me, but i can see some others artists just because I like ...
  • victawriuh
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Where's The Final Frontier by Iron Maiden?

I can get the album up on Spotify, but I can only play 3 tracks, rest of the album is unavailable. Why is this?

• Gig Goer
  • I can get the album up on Spotify, but I can only play 3 tracks, rest of the album is unavailable. Why is this?
  • donbergaaas
  • Composer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Lindemann - Skills in Pills Album not available ??

Hi,Why "Skills in Pills" is not available as full album ? only few track are available ....

• Regular
  • Hi, Why "Skills in Pills" is not available as full album ? only few track are available ....
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 4 likes

Indy band album removed because of a too loyal fan base

This is a true story from the band Smokey and the Mirror. We are a folk band. We get by on a shoestring. We raised just under $5000 from our fans to help record our last album, Thin Black Line. We put roughly $5000 of our own money into the album as ...

• Casual Listener
  • ...rom a small group of listeners and/or the listeners were predominantly listening to our album more than other content on Spotify. We were shocked. We inquired and it turns our that Spotify has r...
  • Dhaka-dice
  • Casual Listener
  • 15 replies
  • 13 likes
  • Folk
  • 15 replies
  • 13 likes

roommate album on wrong artist page

Hi, the new roommate album "make like" is on the wrong profile (the dubstep band with the same name). Please put it on the right profilewith their other albums thanks!

• Regular
  • Hi,   the new roommate album "make like" is on the wrong profile (the dubstep band with the same name). Please put it on the right profile with their other albums   thanks!
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! [All Platforms][Music] Bring Blizzard Entertainment games (WoW, Diablo ...) soundtracks to Spotify

Hi, I really enjoy using Spotify premium but the lack of some amazing soundtracks in the service is always causing me to go to my local files to listen to some old school Diablo 2, Starcraft or World of Warcraft soundtracks. I don't really know why B...

• Roadie
  • Hi,   I really enjoy using Spotify premium but the lack of some amazing soundtracks in the service is always causing me to go to my local files to listen to some old school Diab...
  • Lord-AJ
  • Casual Listener
  • 9 replies
  • 16 likes
  • All Platforms
    Music
  • 9 replies
  • 16 likes

Re: Van Morrison - Days like this

That's right. Not only is that song missing but so is 'Have I told you lately I love you'. And whole albums are missing !!! Very very disappointing, as Van Morrison's classics are my absolute favorites.

• That's right. Not only is that song missing but so is 'Have I told you lately I love you'. And whole albums are missing !!! Very very disappointing, as Van Morrison's classics are my absolute favorit...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Missing album from Manchester Orchestra

Hi there.I'd really like if you add the album "Simple Math" from the band Manchester Orchestra.I was searching for the song "Virgin" and I realize that it doesn't exist on Spotify.I hope you can do something about it. Best Regards.

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there. I'd really like if you add the album "Simple Math" from the band Manchester Orchestra. I was searching for the song "Virgin" and I realize that it doesn't exist on Spotify. I hope ...
  • DaringSpace
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Manchester Orchestra
    Missing Album
    Missing Music
    missing songs
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Albums that need to be added

Aaliyah- one in a million, aaliyah, I care 4 uTank - force of nature, one man, sex love & pain

• Casual Listener
  • Aaliyah- one in a million, aaliyah, I care 4 u Tank - force of nature, one man, sex love & pain
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Get low

I had get low by dj snake and it has dissappeard which is annoying because now all I can get is far shremmurd doing a rubbish cover it would be great if someone could help

• Casual Listener
  • I had get low by dj snake and it has dissappeard which is annoying because now all I can get is far shremmurd doing a rubbish cover it would be great if someone could help
  • JoeThomas
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Check song availability

Hey music fans, As you may or may not know, each country that Spotify operates in requires a different set of licences for the music. This leads to some music being available in some countries and not in others. To help Spotify users check the availa...

Capture.PNG
  • Spotify
  • Spotify
  • Hey music fans,   As you may or may not know, each country that Spotify operates in requires a different set of licences for the music. This leads to some music being available in some count...
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 31 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 31 likes

Track not available in Australia

So was listening to Soul Makossa spotify:track:25JpF1myYo96Als2HrXtgL the other day. Go to play today and all of a sudden I get a message that this track is no longer avaliable in Australia. This isnt the first time this has happend. Seems to be occu...

• Casual Listener
  • So was listening to Soul Makossa spotify:track:25JpF1myYo96Als2HrXtgL the other day. Go to play today and all of a sudden I get a message that this track is no longer avaliable in Australia. Thi...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Please Help. Song not On Spotify

Well...I'm a big of Fallout. When I heard Atom Bomb Baby by 5 Stars, I looked it up. Unfortunately there is a song by The 5 Stars, but its completely different from the song I'm referring to. Is there anyway we can get the song im referring to on Spo...

• Well...I'm a big of Fallout. When I heard Atom Bomb Baby by 5 Stars, I looked it up. Unfortunately there is a song by The 5 Stars, but its completely different from the song I'm referring to. Is ther...
  • donbergaaas
  • Composer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

What happened to Thee Oh Sees albums?!?

I have been thoroughly enjoying Thee Oh Sees Floating Coffin album due to the highly enjoyable Toe Cutter song. I was about to play it this morning and to my great disappointment I see that the album is no longer available along with their other albu...

• I have been thoroughly enjoying Thee Oh Sees Floating Coffin album due to the highly enjoyable Toe Cutter song. I was about to play it this morning and to my great disappointment I see that the album...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 19 replies
  • 12 likes
  • Castle Face
  • 19 replies
  • 12 likes

Probot album

Hi I'm new to Spotify and tried finding the album Probot (Dave Grohl colabiration) but cannot find it on here. Any ideas why or where I can find it? Thanks!

• Hi I'm new to Spotify and tried finding the album Probot (Dave Grohl colabiration) but cannot find it on here. Any ideas why or where I can find it? Thanks!
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

South Park Bigger Longer & Uncut

So, you know that feature length south park that was released the year (or perhaps it was the year before) I was born? The songs from it are good... Unfortunately, they're not available on Spotify Now, I did some checking, and apparently the record w...

• Community Legend
  • So, you know that feature length south park that was released the year (or perhaps it was the year before) I was born? The songs from it are good...   Unfortunately, they're not available on...
  • Sneum87
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Add music from Chance the Rapper

Please upload more music by the artist Chance the Rapper

images.jpg
  • Please upload more music by the artist Chance the Rapper
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Playlists
    Subscriptions
    Your Music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Wish box for missing records

Desperately seeking... Newport In New York '72 - The Complete Six Record Set, Vols 1-6 Label: CobblestoneASIN: B0021U3TFKRegards, Pontis24

• Desperately seeking...     Newport In New York '72 - The Complete Six Record Set, Vols 1-6   Label: Cobblestone ASIN: B0021U3TFK Regards, Pontis24
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Cobblestone
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes