Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2353 replies
  • 1921 likes
  • 2353 replies
  • 1921 likes

Is there any way I can make spotify stop automatically sorting local files into albums?

Example: http://puu.sh/sEFHY/b414b557d8.pngI want it to be like The Birds part 1 and 2 where I cannot select the album. The difference this makes is that it will show a different album art and depending on the song will actually be mastered/mixed dif...

• Example: http://puu.sh/sEFHY/b414b557d8.png I want it to be like The Birds part 1 and 2 where I cannot select the album. The difference this makes is that it will show a different album art a...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

song listed in wrong radio

while listening the punk radio this song appeared https://open.spotify.com/track/5cijB84pFVm7Lwwg1icOEu but it's not punk at all. please remove it. thanks

• Casual Listener
  • while listening the punk radio this song appeared https://open.spotify.com/track/5cijB84pFVm7Lwwg1icOEu but it's not punk at all. please remove it. thanks
  • badens
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My email is being used from facebook

Hi, The email of this account (forspotifyme) is not my real email.I had to make an email for spotify account, because i couldn't sign up with my real email.When i try to sign up with my real email, it says that this email is in use.When i choose "I f...

Screenshot from 2016-11-24 20-28-33.png
  • Visitor
  • Hi,  The email of this account (forspotifyme) is not my real email. I had to make an email for spotify account, because i couldn't sign up with my real email. When i try to sign up with ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

DeadMau5 Spotify Pre-Sale Code Chicago

I just recently updated my Email Address. I am not sure if I recieved a Pre-Sale code for this event. How would I be able to get one? I am a subscribed Premium Member.

• I just recently updated my Email Address. I am not sure if I recieved a Pre-Sale code for this event.   How would I be able to get one? I am a subscribed Premium Member.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

about yearinmusic

is yearinmusic only available for premium users?, or maybe in not all countries?? because i can't see mine ( free user yet) , and I'm a fanatic of stats, this feature would definitively incline me to pay for spotify instead of apple music

• is yearinmusic only available for premium users?, or maybe in not all countries?? because i can't see mine ( free user yet)     , and I'm a fanatic of stats, this feature would definitiv...
  • userfriendlymus
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Jonathan Butler ‎– Deliverance

Hello Spotify.there is a various collection of Jonathan Butler on spotify. But I'am missing, at leat in my opinion, his best jazz production: Deliverance. Could you add it please. TIA.Martin

• Hello Spotify. there is a various collection of Jonathan Butler on spotify. But I'am missing, at leat in my opinion, his best jazz production: Deliverance.   Could you add it please.   ...
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • missing album
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why i can't listen to Drake album "If you're reading this it's too late" on Turkey?

Everytime when I want to listen this album. I can't. It isn't available Why i can't listen to Drake album "If you're reading this it's too late" on Turkey? Please give me some info about that

• Everytime when I want to listen this album. I can't. It isn't available Why i can't listen to Drake album "If you're reading this it's too late" on Turkey? Please give me some info about that
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

"A Pittance Of Time" by Terry Kelly

I think it may be greatly appreciated if this song where to be added, seeing as it's a song about Veterans. Thanks for reading!

• I think it may be greatly appreciated if this song where to be added, seeing as it's a song about Veterans. Thanks for reading!
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • add song
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

help: no playlist cover after i changed and removed it

i just uploaded covers for my 10 playlists, but decided i didn't want them after so i removed them. now my playlists doesn't have the usual first 4 songs displayed like before - there's no cover! i really want the 4 songs back. i've already tried the...

• Regular
  • i just uploaded covers for my 10 playlists, but decided i didn't want them after so i removed them.   now my playlists doesn't have the usual first 4 songs displayed like before - there's no c...
  • Catee
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

The Offspring

Hey guys, most of their music has just gone missing. I get the following: http://i.imgur.com/BnruCak.png Any ideas?

• Casual Listener
  • Hey guys, most of their music has just gone missing. I get the following: http://i.imgur.com/BnruCak.png   Any ideas?
  • BlueBeast11
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

What to do while listening to long full albums

There are two types of people in the world: who have to do something while listening to music, and the others, who instead want to be very concentrated on the melody and avoid distractions.I'm from the first type, I love to listen to the whole album ...

• Regular
  • There are two types of people in the world: who have to do something while listening to music, and the others, who instead want to be very concentrated on the melody and avoid distractions. I'm...
  • robertwinter98
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Böhse Onkelz

Hallo Leute, hab mal ne Frage, ich finde einfach nicht meine Lieblingsband "Böhse Onkelz". Warum gibt es diese nicht bei Spotify ? weis das jemand ?

• Hallo Leute, hab mal ne Frage, ich finde einfach nicht meine Lieblingsband "Böhse Onkelz". Warum gibt es diese nicht bei Spotify 😞 ? weis das jemand ?
  • Diego48
  • 11 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 4 likes

Deeper Running Playlists!!

Dear Spotify, Even since I ran (pun intended!) across your running playlists I've enjoyed running miuch more! Unfortunately I usually run about the same pace and for a given pace, there just aren't that many songs, and they have been the same ones fo...

• Casual Listener
  • Dear Spotify,   Even since I ran (pun intended!) across your running playlists I've enjoyed running miuch more!  Unfortunately I usually run about the same pace and for a given pace, ther...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[All Platforms][Playlists] Stop drastically changing Spotify official playlists

I loved the Bleeps & Bloops playlist of Summer 2016, and it has since been rendered unrecognizable. If you're making playlists for a genre like Wave Racer's (i.e. pretty niche), don't just suddenly change it to something completely different. As a us...

• I loved the Bleeps & Bloops playlist of Summer 2016, and it has since been rendered unrecognizable. If you're making playlists for a genre like Wave Racer's (i.e. pretty niche), don't just sudden...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • All Platforms
    Playlists
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Global Ranking.

How can I get the artists list of global rank based on monthly listeners?

• Visitor
  • How can I get the artists list of global rank based on monthly listeners?
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! cannot find song

Why i cannot find "two steps behind" song from def leppard and "stranger by the day" from shades apart?Meanwhile the other song and album from the band is on the playlist.

• Casual Listener
  • Why i cannot find "two steps behind" song from def leppard and "stranger by the day" from shades apart? Meanwhile the other song and album from the band is on the playlist.
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Why don't Bollywood music album released in 2012 appear on Spotify

I'm a great fan of Spotify and really enjoyed listening to bollywood music and had signed up for Premium account. However, starting in 2012, there isn't any more new bollywood music albums/tracks showing up on Spotify. Looks like www.saavan.com, thou...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm a great fan of Spotify and really enjoyed listening to bollywood music and had signed up for Premium account.  However, starting in 2012, there isn't any more new bollywood music albums...
  • actionuflip
  • Regular
  • 8 replies
  • 6 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 6 likes

REQUEST: Music/Song Add

Hi, Can you please add "A LITTLE SPACE" by Ne yo or grateful if you can add the whole album instead "Ladies Man".Thank you.

• Hi,   Can you please add "A LITTLE SPACE" by Ne yo or grateful if you can add the whole album instead "Ladies Man". Thank you.
  • GinoPh1l
  • 2 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 5 likes

I can't find a song but someone else can

I can't find any Pentatonix songs from the Sing-Off, but my friend has been listening to them on here. Can someone please tell me why it's happened and what I can do about it.

• I can't find any Pentatonix songs from the Sing-Off, but my friend has been listening to them on here. Can someone please tell me why it's happened and what I can do about it.
  • carl_harris
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes