Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2353 replies
  • 1912 likes
  • 2353 replies
  • 1912 likes

Music add request

Hey Spotify,Don't you think you could add the full ScHoolboy Q - Gangsta & Soul Mixtapeand the song Mo-Murda by Bone Thugs N Harmony

• Hey Spotify, Don't you think you could add the full ScHoolboy Q - Gangsta & Soul Mixtape and the song Mo-Murda by Bone Thugs N Harmony
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

How can I request to add a song here in Spotify?

I can't find "Hatin' on the Club" by Rihanna.. how can I request to add this in Spotify's playlist? Thank you so much.

• I can't find "Hatin' on the Club" by Rihanna.. how can I request to add this in Spotify's playlist?    Thank you so much. 
  • Swiftskyz
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

I cant find a song

Dark Lotus-And We DancedIf anyone happens to come across it please let me know

• Dark Lotus-And We Danced If anyone happens to come across it please let me know
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Corrupted file

Hello the community, i've a problem to listen "Dormiveglia" by "Alessandro Cortini" after 28 seconds the music stop but the cursor continue until the end (but no music).Can you tell me if you have the same problem ?Thanks

• Casual Listener
  • Hello the community, i've a problem to listen "Dormiveglia" by "Alessandro Cortini" after 28 seconds the music stop but the cursor continue until the end (but no music). Can you tell me if you have ...
  • Zarkov
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Kenny Chesney's new album- cosmic hallelujah

When will this album be released to everyone in the US? I saw it was released to people in other places.

• When will this album be released to everyone in the US? I saw it was released to people in  other places. 
  • Nerdy_Gamer981
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Daily mix on iOS app remove track

Where is the like / dislike button for tracks when using the Spotify app on an iPad? I love the vast majority of the tracks but every so often there's one I don't like.

• Where is the like / dislike button for tracks when using the Spotify app on an iPad? I love the vast majority of the tracks but every so often there's one I don't like.
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Adding a new song please!

I have been looking for weeks for the song " Logic 5am "My favorite song but have to use my apple music to listen to it.

• I have been looking for weeks for the song " Logic 5am " My favorite song but have to use my apple music to listen to it. 😞
  • eldontc
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution [Song Bug] Heart Of A Warrior, Crossroads

Hi there, I just added "Symphonic & Opera Metal Vol. 2" to my playlist as I encountered a strange bug wit the title "Heart Of A Warrior" by Freedom Call. The end of the song, from ~2:48, is played fast, like very fast (2x or faster). Then it starts a...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there,   I just added "Symphonic & Opera Metal Vol. 2" to my playlist as I encountered a strange bug wit the title "Heart Of A Warrior" by Freedom Call. The end of the song, from ~2:48,...
  • Zakor
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    Windows
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Tracks cut at the middle

I downloaded the new Testament album Brotherhood of the Snake. Everything goes smoothly up to the 5th track Born in a Rut. It stops playing at mid song an the next two tracks goes the same way. Please correct this issue. Maybe reload the tracks or so...

• I downloaded the new Testament album Brotherhood of the Snake. Everything goes smoothly up to the 5th track Born in a Rut. It stops playing at mid song an the next two tracks goes the same way. Pleas...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Related Artists algorithm

Hi guys! I'm a spotify user since a couple of years but also an artist. In may we released the first album on spotify but I have a big concern with regards to the related artists proposed on my band page, "warning" is now out since 5 months but the b...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi guys! I'm a spotify user since a couple of years but also an artist. In may we released the first album on spotify but I have a big concern with regards to the related artists proposed on my band ...
  • Offear
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Rock
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Copyright infringement

There is a song on Spotify that is a direct copy of a popular song by a legitimate artist. It's titled Chill by someone named NJmadstylezz. It's a direct copy of Crave You by Adventure Club. The copied version is of lower quality and has gained this ...

• Casual Listener
  • There is a song on Spotify that is a direct copy of a popular song by a legitimate artist. It's titled Chill by someone named NJmadstylezz. It's a direct copy of Crave You by Adventure Club. The copi...
  • WILBERT2
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Untold Music Promotion - What Should We Listen To?

Hey! We are currently looking for some new people to add to our weekly schedule on Untold Music Promotion and EPs/Albums to review! Our main focus is typically the "undiscovered" smaller bands and artists, and music released recently, but we're open-...

• Roadie
  • Hey!  We are currently looking for some new people to add to our weekly schedule on Untold Music Promotion and EPs/Albums to review!    Our main focus is typically the "undiscovered...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • artist
    Band
    music
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Woodkid Album

Why Woodkid album, The golden age, is half available, I need the full album! I've always had it! Why did it dissapeared? Same question regarding the fever to tell album by Yeah Yeah Yeah

• Casual Listener
  • Why Woodkid album, The golden age, is half available, I need the full album! I've always had it! Why did it dissapeared?   Same question regarding the fever to tell album by Yeah Yeah Yeah
  • JESquare
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! ADD: U2 - Album "Go Home"

Dear Spotify, You should consider in adding the "Go Home" Album of U2, all the Live Performance Concert in Slane Castle, Ireland. Best Performance ever, great songs. you should consider this.Thanks Regards,

220px-U2vid_slane.jpg
  • Casual Listener
  • Dear Spotify,    You should consider in adding the "Go Home" Album of U2, all the Live Performance Concert in Slane Castle, Ireland.  Best Performance ever, great songs.  you ...
  • RodrigoHorna
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • artist
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify won't show related artists for my artist page

My artist's page has been online for over a year, with a few thousand listens and over 100 monthy listeners. However I still don't have any related artists, even though artists with even less listeners have them. Is there something I'm missing going ...

• Regular
  • My artist's page has been online for over a year, with a few thousand listens and over 100 monthy listeners. However I still don't have any related artists, even though artists with even le...
  • wendylcervantes
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Uploading music that is not on spotify

Hey guys,I've noticed a few times when searching for music that sometimes Spotify doesn't have it. How do I go about getting music on there that isn't yet on there?

• Casual Listener
  • Hey guys, I've noticed a few times when searching for music that sometimes Spotify doesn't have it. How do I go about getting music on there that isn't yet on there?
  • Neeka2
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

can anyone help me find ppca free musicfor fitness instructors

hey there i really need some help, i currently became a fitness instructor and was told im not allowed to use original artist/music which sucks heaps. finding it diffcult to find music please help out

• hey there i really need some help, i currently became a fitness instructor and was told im not allowed to use original artist/music which sucks heaps. finding it diffcult to find music please help out
  • sal-broadwater
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • ppca free music
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Album Request

Artist - Cro-MagsAlbum - Best Wishes

• Artist - Cro-Mags Album - Best Wishes
  • sundaysoul
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Hammerfall

Does anyone know why disappeared album (r)evolution of Hammerfall from the Spotify?

• Does anyone know why disappeared album (r)evolution of Hammerfall from the Spotify?
  • WheresLee
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Radio

so what the hell happened to spotify radio? I loved the feature of making a playlist in to a radio staion and just having it play and play and play. No formed playlist that end when they're done. I mean what's the point of listen to anything on spoti...

• Casual Listener
  • so what the hell happened to spotify radio? I loved the feature of making a playlist in to a radio staion and just having it play and play and play. No formed playlist that end when they're done. I m...
  • ledrobster
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes