Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Explicit content

It's great to hear music as the artist intended it to be heard, this means Spotify can sometimes include explicit content. We recommend looking out for the EXPLICIT tag on any releases (E on the web player).Note: Our explicit content tags are applied...

• Community Manager
  • Community Manager
  • geovanebento
  • Rising Star 1
  • 84 replies
  • 38 likes
  • 84 replies
  • 38 likes

Solved!! Presale Concert Tickets

Fans First emails are our way of thanking our artists’ biggest Spotify fans with unique or exclusive offers. Previous treats have included: Access to presale tickets for upcoming concerts. Access to exclusive merch items not available anywhere else. ...

Screen Shot 2019-02-08 at 5.08.09 PM.png
  • Spotify
  • Spotify
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 358 replies
  • 35 likes
  • 358 replies
  • 35 likes

I want an artist/ song on Spotify.

Many folks in the Community have requested certain tracks, albums or artists be added to Spotify. The reality is that we would like to have all the world's music available on Spotify. Therefore, anything which we have the right to upload and has been...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • 0 replies
  • 295 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 295 likes

Probot album

Hi I'm new to Spotify and tried finding the album Probot (Dave Grohl colabiration) but cannot find it on here. Any ideas why or where I can find it? Thanks!

• Hi I'm new to Spotify and tried finding the album Probot (Dave Grohl colabiration) but cannot find it on here. Any ideas why or where I can find it? Thanks!
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

South Park Bigger Longer & Uncut

So, you know that feature length south park that was released the year (or perhaps it was the year before) I was born? The songs from it are good... Unfortunately, they're not available on Spotify Now, I did some checking, and apparently the record w...

• Community Legend
  • So, you know that feature length south park that was released the year (or perhaps it was the year before) I was born? The songs from it are good...   Unfortunately, they're not available on...
  • Sneum87
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Add music from Chance the Rapper

Please upload more music by the artist Chance the Rapper

images.jpg
  • Please upload more music by the artist Chance the Rapper
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Playlists
    Subscriptions
    Your Music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Wish box for missing records

Desperately seeking... Newport In New York '72 - The Complete Six Record Set, Vols 1-6 Label: CobblestoneASIN: B0021U3TFKRegards, Pontis24

• Desperately seeking...     Newport In New York '72 - The Complete Six Record Set, Vols 1-6   Label: Cobblestone ASIN: B0021U3TFK Regards, Pontis24
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Cobblestone
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Urban Audiobooks

The audiobook feature on Spotify is "Zzzzzzzz....." but it could be much more useful and a sure hit if they were to add more urban book titles by well known authors such as New York Times Best Seller Wahida Clark, Al Dickens, Trae Macklin, and Angel ...

SWAG-ACX COVER Requirement.jpg INSTAGRAM-audiobook2.jpg
  • The audiobook feature on Spotify is "Zzzzzzzz....." but it could be much more useful and a sure hit if they were to add more urban book titles by well known authors such as New York Times Best S...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Song missing from Stone Sour catalog

For Stone Sour's cd Come What[ever} May, you have the Zzyzx Rd - pop version, but are missing the original Zzyzx Rd. song. I am hoping this can be added to the Stone Sour catalog.Thanks

• Casual Listener
  • For Stone Sour's cd Come What[ever} May, you have the Zzyzx Rd - pop version, but are missing the original Zzyzx Rd. song.   I am hoping this can be added to the Stone Sour catalog. Thanks
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

NEW RELEASES

Spotify NEEDS a: (New Hot Singles' ) category under Browse!! With updated songs from all artists associated with spotify..

• Regular
  • Spotify NEEDS a: (New Hot Singles' ) category under Browse!! With updated songs from all artists associated with spotify..
  • cjsomera-11
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • SPOTIFY READ THIS
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

New music for XV

Can you please add XV's mixtape albums Popular Culture, Zero Heroes, Madness Begins, Sweet Sixteen, and Squarians Vol. 1. Thank you.

• Casual Listener
  • Can you please add XV's mixtape albums Popular Culture, Zero Heroes, Madness Begins, Sweet Sixteen, and Squarians Vol. 1. Thank you.
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

When will Fetty Wap -My way gonna be available to listen to? Like seriously need a lot more new song

Seriously need new music asap like a week after it comes out ..that would be really dope but probably not possible for spotify.. Thinking about getting TIDAL

• Regular
  • Seriously need new music asap like a week after it comes out ..that would be really dope but probably not possible for spotify.. Thinking about getting TIDAL
  • michi918
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Music

Was hoping we can get Wiz Khalifa's Kush & O.J mixtape on Spotify. Would be very nice not having to switch between apps to listen to specific songs...

• Was hoping we can get Wiz Khalifa's Kush & O.J mixtape on Spotify. Would be very nice not having to switch between apps to listen to specific songs...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Kush & O.J
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Add ACDC to the song list?

I would like acdc to be added to spotify and not this rock masters which does not sound like them at all.

• I would like acdc to be added to spotify and not this rock masters which does not sound like them at all.
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

Open Up The Dancefloor by DJ THT (Remix Bundle)

Please accept this release to Spotify. It is sended to you many times and you every time decline it. On other streaming this is available. Thanks to RGMusic Records, we can enjoy DJ Gollum Radio Edit... Which is best. But others? On compilation. Also...

• Not applicable
  • Please accept this release to Spotify.   It is sended to you many times and you every time decline it. On other streaming this is available.   Thanks to RGMusic Records, we can enjo...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I find machine gun kelly swing life away feat kellin Quinn

I've been trying to find mgk swing life away feat kellin Quinn on spotify and I can't seen to find it

• I've been trying to find mgk swing life away feat kellin Quinn on spotify and I can't seen to find it
  • romannjd
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Industrial / EBM / Dark electro category

When browsing radio stations or genres, one thing I find is blatantly missing - a Industrial / EBM / Dark electro category.I listen to a lot of VNV Nation, Front Line Assembly, KMFDM, Nitzer Ebb, etc, but this music is difficult to find unless you ha...

• When browsing radio stations or genres, one thing I find is blatantly missing - a Industrial / EBM / Dark electro category. I listen to a lot of VNV Nation, Front Line Assembly, KMFDM, Nitzer E...
  • cla_1800
  • Regular
  • 11 replies
  • 7 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 7 likes

Add Albums request

Here is a list of some albums I'd love spotify to add to their collection. Hollyweird - Poison released 2002 on Cyanide MusicRatt (EP) – Ratt, released 1984, re-released 1989 on Atlantic (don’t confuse with Ratt 1999)Sound of White Noise – Anthrax, r...

• Here is a list of some albums I'd love spotify to add to their collection.   Hollyweird - Poison released 2002 on Cyanide Music Ratt (EP) – Ratt, released 1984, re-released 1989 on Atlantic ...
  • Armerdcoremonk
  • Visitor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Radio
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Drag City

I know they're likely to be one of the last holdouts in the independent label sphere, but man, I wish their full back catalogue was available on Spotify. Will Oldham, The Silver Jews, Bill Callahan, Jim O'Rourke, Joanna Newsom...all great acts. Anyon...

• Community Legend
  •  I know they're likely to be one of the last holdouts in the independent label sphere, but man, I wish their full back catalogue was available on Spotify. Will Oldham, The Silver Jews, Bill Call...
  • luvgonzo
  • Gig Goer
  • 4 replies
  • 17 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 17 likes

Most requested songs/artists/bands

It would be cool to have a website or something that had some infographics of the most requested songs/artists/bands. Perhaps maybe a way to do this is to crawl this topic for data and then put together some visualization and infographics of that dat...

• Community Legend
  • It would be cool to have a website or something that had some infographics of the most requested songs/artists/bands. Perhaps maybe a way to do this is to crawl this topic for data and then put toget...
  • ajadparmar
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes