Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • DENISEDEMATTOS
  • Visitor
  • 47 replies
  • 106 likes
  • 47 replies
  • 106 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2353 replies
  • 1939 likes
  • 2353 replies
  • 1939 likes

Solved!! Like a Version

Can you bring the triple j like a versions to spotify?Just a couple to show you how great these covers are.Elk road ft lisa mithell covers flight facilitieshttps://youtu.be/HfvsRTYhVt0Chet faker covers sonia dadahttps://youtu.be/KX3MYsc_A98Halsey cov...

• Casual Listener
  • Can you bring the triple j like a versions to spotify? Just a couple to show you how great these covers are. Elk road ft lisa mithell covers flight facilities https://youtu.be/HfvsRTYhVt0 Chet fa...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify is missing far too many obscure but legendary albums

I've done a lot of exploring into the spotify catalogue regarding more obscure bands from the 60s and 70s in particular and there are simply a ton of albums that aren't there. I'm talking really well regarded albums in enthusiast circles that are not...

• I've done a lot of exploring into the spotify catalogue regarding more obscure bands from the 60s and 70s in particular and there are simply a ton of albums that aren't there. I'm talking really well...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Needing "Drive A - Are you Blind" for a high energy playlist

I was putting together a High Energy playlist and wanted to add song "Are You Blind" from the band "Drive A" off the album "Loss of Desire". I was shocked since this was one of the first well played songs that I have not seen on Spotify. Would anyone...

• I was putting together a High Energy playlist and wanted to add song "Are You Blind" from the band "Drive A" off the album "Loss of Desire".  I was shocked since this was one of the first well p...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Copyright

There is a song, it is called Walking To Happiness, and I am almost certain they have stolen this song from Culture Code & Regoton. The original song is called Culture Code – Waking Up (feat. Jonny Rose)[Original Mix]. The name of the stolen song is ...

• Casual Listener
  • There is a song, it is called Walking To Happiness, and I am almost certain they have stolen this song from Culture Code & Regoton. The original song is called Culture Code – Waking Up (feat. Jon...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

TWICE Korean Group

I want to hear that groups of korean girls but it is not in the results so i would like to be add. most the son TT

• I want to hear that groups of korean girls but it is not in the results so i would like to be add. most the son TT
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Missing album QOTSA

Hi,I'm a new user of Spotify since 3 months or so.I'm a great fan from Queens of the Stone age, bit I can't find there first album. Can someone fix that?Thx

• Hi, I'm a new user of Spotify since 3 months or so. I'm a great fan from Queens of the Stone age, bit I can't find there first album. Can someone fix that? Thx
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

distribution of songs on wrong account

i started a account because i was told my songs were getting great response on spotify but they are under an account i cant control how do i get into that account?

• i started a account because i was told my songs were getting great response on spotify but they are under an account i cant control how do i get into that account?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Twenty one pilots

regional at best is one of my favorite albums!when i found out it is not available in my country i got really upset. i saw multiple complaints about this and those complaints were a few months old. I guess nothing changed... why is it not available i...

• regional at best is one of my favorite albums! when i found out it is not available in my country i got really upset. i saw multiple complaints about this and those complaints were a few months old....
  • PilotAC
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I Made This SONG!!!

Hi i have made this new track, I wonder if some would like to add this song for your playlists i would more then happy. Thanks alot for your help its means alot.https://open.spotify.com/embed/track/0Om0YQn04yPZTAy5UtsuSY

• Roadie
  • Hi i have made this new track, I wonder if some would like to add this song for your playlists i would more then happy. Thanks alot for your help its means alot. https://open.spotify.com/embed/track...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! !Hero : The Rock Opera

Now this was quite a few years ago, but the album is still out there, where some Christian artists got together and made a musical modernizing the story of Jesus. It was really cool and had some really great songs, and while I am able to listen to th...

• Casual Listener
  • Now this was quite a few years ago, but the album is still out there, where some Christian artists got together and made a musical modernizing the story of Jesus. It was really cool and had some...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

I can't find this song, help please

All I remember is the cover is a cartoon of a superhero crying on a top of a building playing a guitar, the main color is red. All i know.

• Casual Listener
  • All I remember is the cover is a cartoon of a superhero crying on a top of a building playing a guitar, the main color is red. All i know.
  • benja16
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Don Downing "Doctor Boogie"

Hi, I was wondering if you could consider Don Downing's album "Doctor Boogie" from 1978 as Funk/Soul contribution for your music-database. As long for now you have just the song "Dreamworld" of the album available.

• Music Fan
  • Hi, I was wondering if you could consider Don Downing's album "Doctor Boogie" from 1978 as Funk/Soul contribution for your music-database. As long for now you have just the song "Dreamworld" of the a...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Disco
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Girls' Generation's older albums not on Spotify???

hello, I was wondering if there was any way that you could get albums 'Love and Peace', 'Girls' Generation' and 'Girls' Generation 2 (Girls & Peace) on Spotify?? I've been a huge fan of theirs for years now and it's just been bugging me that I can't ...

• hello,  I was wondering if there was any way that you could get albums 'Love and Peace', 'Girls' Generation' and 'Girls' Generation 2 (Girls & Peace) on Spotify?? I've been a huge fan of th...
  • PilotAC
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[All Platforms][Playlists] Curated playlists

I wish Spotify would have curated playlists. I love classical music, jazz and blues. I spend a lot time searching and selecting my kind of music. I think that curated lists would help a lot.

• I wish Spotify would have curated playlists. I love classical music, jazz and blues. I spend a lot time searching and selecting my kind of music. I think that curated lists would help a lot.
  • PilotAC
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • All Platforms
    Playlists
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

I dont know

Hello,I created a spotify account and I'm premium. I have created several play lists and created songs without having a problem. However, I recently wanted to add a song to a Playlist, but it was greyed out and unclickable/unplayable.My friend howeve...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I created a spotify account and I'm premium. I have created several play lists and created songs without having a problem. However, I recently wanted to add a song to a Playlist, but it was...
  • Monsterkaiser
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Hedley's Album Storm not available?

Why is this album not available? Is there anyway to put a request in to make it available?

• Regular
  • Why is this album not available? Is there anyway to put a request in to make it available?
  • JAlm
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't find a song from 1993

The song that I'm looking for is from 1993. Its stuck in my head but I have very little to go on. The song started with a church organ similar but not exactly to the beginnings of Faith by George Michael or Midnight Blue by Lou Gramm. It had one note...

• Casual Listener
  • The song that I'm looking for is from 1993. Its stuck in my head but I have very little to go on. The song started with a church organ similar but not exactly to the beginnings of Faith by George Mic...
  • tricklepower
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Pop
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes