Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2353 replies
  • 1911 likes
  • 2353 replies
  • 1911 likes

I can't play the Where Is My Mind-Sunday Girl

Hello. I looked for the song called Where Is My Mind-Sunday Girl from Spotify Windows app and I couldn't find it. But when i search it on the web i found Spotify Web Player. I can play the song from there. Then i clicked the button "play on Spotify"....

• Hello. I looked for the song called Where Is My Mind-Sunday Girl from Spotify Windows app and I couldn't find it. But when i search it on the web i found Spotify Web Player. I can play...
  • RodrigoPalma
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Cant play current song
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Request: Gregory Alan Isakov with the Colorado Symphony

Please add Gregory Alan Isakov with the Colorado Symphony. I recently heard a few songs and thought it was an amazing duo. I'd love to be able to listen to it on my spotify! Could you please add it? Thanks!

• Casual Listener
  • Please add Gregory Alan Isakov with the Colorado Symphony.  I recently heard a few songs and thought it was an amazing duo.  I'd love to be able to listen to it on my spotify!  Co...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Lacking a newcomer list on spotify

Lacking a newcomer list on spotify that dosent need a lot of listeners or anything els, just new music from around the world easy peasy.

• Roadie
  • Lacking a newcomer list on spotify that dosent need a lot of listeners or anything els, just new music from around the world easy peasy.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Lacking a newcomer list on spotify
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution OOMPH! Album Missing

My favorite OOMPH! album, Monster, isn't one of the albums available on Spotify. Would love to be able to listen to it whenever.

• Casual Listener
  • My favorite OOMPH! album, Monster, isn't one of the albums available on Spotify. Would love to be able to listen to it whenever.
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Posible song bug " bug on searching song " The UN - Its Over

If you searching this song "The UN - Its Over" = 0 resultIf you searching this album " Eastern Conference All Stars IV " you will find that song "The UN - Its Over".

• Casual Listener
  • If you searching this song "The UN - Its Over" = 0 result If you searching this album " Eastern Conference All Stars IV " you will find that song "The UN - Its Over".
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Song Request Added

Spotify has ALL of Immature songs except for one... Beautiful (You Are). Can you please add this one? I absolutely love this song and would like to add it to my Playlist.https://youtu.be/d1ZIi24xfpQ

• Spotify has ALL of Immature songs except for one... Beautiful (You Are). Can you please add this one? I absolutely love this song and would like to add it to my Playlist. https://youtu.be/d1ZIi24xfpQ
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Song request
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

k-pop daebak playlist

are you going to add Shinee's new song 1of1 to your kpop daebak playlist? a lot of songs that were released after shinee's have been added, but not 1of1. hope you can rectify this.

• are you going to add Shinee's new song 1of1 to your kpop daebak playlist? a lot of songs that were released after shinee's have been added, but not 1of1. hope you can rectify this.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Song Request

Hey! Can you guys add "Dreams in Ashes" by Amanda Abizaid?

• Casual Listener
  • Hey! Can you guys add "Dreams in Ashes" by Amanda Abizaid?
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Erroneous Artist Information: Zen

spotify:artist:6THuFE5Ap1DL3coJnPy7q1 The artist "Zen" is confused. The peruvian band Zen is mixed with Zen relaxation music.Tracks from both artists with the same name appear as the same artist. Songs like "Quédate" and "Desaparecer" are rock/pop, t...

• Casual Listener
  • spotify:artist:6THuFE5Ap1DL3coJnPy7q1   The artist "Zen" is confused. The peruvian band Zen is mixed with Zen relaxation music. Tracks from both artists with the same name appear as the same ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

[Music] Blues radio

I listened to the Blues radio station yesterday for about three hours in the car.All of the music was great- but Stevie Ray Vaughn comes up every three or four songs. Why? OK with me if you include artists like SRV and Clapton in a blues list, but th...

• I listened to the Blues radio station yesterday for about three hours in the car. All of the music was great- but Stevie Ray Vaughn comes up every three or four songs. Why? OK with me if you include...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Song Request

Could you guys please add " Dancin' (Krono Remix) by Aaron Smith !?!?

• Could you guys please add " Dancin' (Krono Remix) by Aaron Smith !?!?
  • hillssxh
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution "Rainbow - Maybe next time" missing on Spotify

Hello, I searched for this song on Spotify and nothing comes up. Is there a way to add it? Thank you! Regards,George

• Hello,   I searched for this song on Spotify and nothing comes up. Is there a way to add it?   Thank you!   Regards, George
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Some masterpieces retired from Spotify.

Lots of artists dont want to share their music on this app...something must not go well.One of the best o.s.t is gone .Nightmare on Elm Street - Charles BernsteinSad and angry.

• Music Fan
  • Lots of artists dont want to share their music on this app...something must not go well. One of the best o.s.t is gone .Nightmare on Elm Street - Charles Bernstein Sad and angry.  
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • artist
    Movie songs
    o.s.t
    retired
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Missing

One of my favorite artists just released an album. The album was released on spotify the day of the worldwide release, but the album before it is missing. The 6 or so albums preceding the missing one are there as well. BTS: Save me. Fire. <-missing. ...

• Casual Listener
  • One of my favorite artists just released an album. The album was released on spotify the day of the worldwide release, but the album before it is missing. The 6 or so albums preceding the missing one...
  • scker
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • K-pop
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[All Platforms][Playlists] Changing Playlist Name

I was listening to Spotify's curated “Down in the Dumps” list. I would like to voice that the songs are not down enough. They are more like dancing music, to which the list should be more properly named “Get Down While in the Dumps”. May I suggest ad...

• I was listening to Spotify's curated “Down in the Dumps” list. I would like to voice that the songs are not down enough. They are more like dancing music, to which the list should be more proper...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • All Platforms
    Playlists
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Social Feed While Listening To Saved Playlist Via Premium

If I have Spotify Premium and I have selected a playlist to be downloaded onto my mobile device, will I still show in the social feed as listening to these songs?

• Regular
  • If I have Spotify Premium and I have selected a playlist to be downloaded onto my mobile device, will I still show in the social feed as listening to these songs?
  • elton5
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Discover Weekly extremely innacurate

I've heard wonderful things about this feature however, for me it's completely broken. Discover reccomends I plunge headfirst into pop punk and radio friendly indie whereas I have a library full of metal bands, rappers, edm producers, and so far off ...

• Visitor
  • I've heard wonderful things about this feature however, for me it's completely broken. Discover reccomends I plunge headfirst into pop punk and radio friendly indie whereas I have a library full of m...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

-

-

• Casual Listener
  • -
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Chat
    R&B
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Messed upp titles in "Kid Creole And The Coconuts: Lost Paradize Edits"

3. "Going Places -Yam Who? Re-Edit" is actually "Stool Pigeon - Sir Billy Edit"4. "Stool Pigeon - Sir Billy Edit" is actually "Maladie dámour - De Melero Re-Edit".5. "Maladie dámour - De Melero Re-Edit" is actually another "Dirty Dog" or something.8....

• Casual Listener
  • 3. "Going Places -Yam Who? Re-Edit" is actually "Stool Pigeon - Sir Billy Edit" 4. "Stool Pigeon - Sir Billy Edit" is actually "Maladie dámour - De Melero Re-Edit". 5.  "Maladie dámo...
  • KalleB
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes