Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Podcast Episodes Missing / Not Playable

Podcast Episodes Missing / Not Playable

I don't receive new episodes on the jre podcast.
Duncan trussel is the last episode I can listen to. Any episode after that doesn't show up on my app but I can see them on my son's phone.

6 Replies

Hey there!

Thank you for reporting this issue! 🙂
Our tech folks are already onto it and are doing their best to find where the issue stems from and fix it accordingly.
We'll keep you posted!

VasilModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Same issue. I got the notifications of new episodes but they are not showing on my Spotify 

I can't see past episode 1948 ..... still a problem I  March

On March 31st my Spotify app for Android automatically updated to version 8.8.22.510. Ever since then, there have been no new episodes posted for a podcast that I follow called Murph and Andy. I've tried deleting the app and reinstalling but the problem persists. I can locate episodes for April 3 & 4 on other apps. Any suggestions? Thanks!

Hey there!

We believe you're experiencing this issue so we're merging your post to it. It's currently being looked into!
We do have some additional questions for you though:

When you say other apps - do you mean other platforms or other accounts?
Could you let us know if you're experiencing this issue on all platforms when you're logged into your account?

I would also recommend that you try cleaning your cached data in the meantime to see if that would make any difference.
We'll be on the lookout for your response! 🙂

VasilModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

I subscribe to Guilt, Grace, Gratitude podcast, but I never see their episodes in New Episodes on the iOS app. Their latest episode released today, but I can't see it in app.

Suggested posts