Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium help, please!

Solved!

Premium help, please!

I've been trying to get premium, but I wanted to get the £9.99 premium for 3 months before the offer ends, but when going to get the offer it comes up with £9.99 for 1 month and 3 months isn't anywhere! It happened last year like this and I got it last time and the premium magically last for 3 months like I wanted, but I don't know whether to get £9.99 for 1 month and hope it lasts for 3 (for when I go on holiday) or what- please help!

image.jpg

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @Rubyclark44!

So if you already used this offer, which from your post, it sounds like you did - then you are ineligible to use it again. Sorry for the bad news!

Offers like this are for new listeners who haven't taken advantage of a discounted subscription in the past. 

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution!
Twitter | LinkedIn | Instagram
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey there @Rubyclark44!

So if you already used this offer, which from your post, it sounds like you did - then you are ineligible to use it again. Sorry for the bad news!

Offers like this are for new listeners who haven't taken advantage of a discounted subscription in the past. 

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution!
Twitter | LinkedIn | Instagram
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

Oh, well thankyou for the help, I didn't get it this time round thankfully and will get it nearer to my holiday instead.

But it's really helpful to know- Thanks.

Suggested posts