Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Presale Concert Tickets

Solved!

Presale Concert Tickets

Fans First emails are our way of thanking our artists’ biggest Spotify fans with unique or exclusive offers. Previous treats have included:

• Access to presale tickets for upcoming concerts.
  • Access to exclusive merch items not available anywhere else.
  • Invites to special artist events.

If you want to get your hands on a Spotify Presale Concert Code you have to do the following to be eligilble (a code is not guaranteed):

1.  Log into your account page's notification settings to make sure you’ve opted in to Artist Updates emails.

Screen Shot 2019-02-08 at 5.08.09 PM.png

2. Make sure we have your correct email address here. If there's a spelling mistake in your email then you won't get the code. 

Please know these campaigns are run on a first come first serve basis, so it’s possible that it may be full. You can contact the ticket company running the presale to check this.

If you've received one of these emails, congratulations!

Spotify Presale Ticket FAQs:

Do I have to have a Premium account to be eligilble?

Nope, these offers are open to everyone with a Spotify account.

My code or the ticket link doesn't work. 

If your code or the ticket link doesn't work, you’ll need to get in touch with the ticketing company running this offer.

I followed the ticket link in the presale email but I can't see the presale option? 

These campaigns are run on a first come first serve basis, so it’s possible that it may be full. You can contact the ticket company running the presale to check this.

I took advantage of the presale for a concert but have not yet received my ticket.

Spotify is not involved with the delivery of tickets. You’ll need to contact the ticket provider for more info.

Can I cancel/ refund a presale ticket?

We don’t handle purchasing for presale ticket offers, so it’s best to contact the companies responsible. The email you received about the offer should include a link to the correct ticketing company. They can help with:

• Code issues.
  • Shipping/Delivery questions.
  • Cancellation/refunds.
358 Replies

Who wouldn't? 😛 Just stream lots of RHCP music and it might happen.

Yeah, me too. I got nothing and logged on right at 10. It's not fair.

How do I get Chili Peppers pre sale code?

Thank you!!

This is a cool idea Spotify however judging by most of the other comments as well as my own experience your doing an incredibly poor job executing this promotiom. I have been a premium member for a very long time as well as listen to D.R.A.M. and many similar artists on a daily basis as well as just got back from a cross country road trip where all I listened to was Spotify. If I'm not eligible along with most of theses other members that's very sad and I will most likely be finding another streaming service that's not so exclusive or expensive!

If I wanted to bring 3 friends and I didn't have enough money for all three tickets can I give 3 of them the code and will it work for them ?

You're a good person! If I can vote for this person to receive any tickets or credit for whatever concert they want, please let it be! I'll even buy him/her theirs! Cheers!

When do the codes come out relative to the actual presale date? Thanks.

I agree this is a great idea, but I have one question--does it support opening bands?  For instance, I see there is a Spotify Presale for the new Bring Me the Horizon tour. Underoath opens for them.  I don't listen to Bring Me the Horizon much, but I know Underoath was close to being, if not, my top artist for 2015.  I bet it will be similar for 2016.  I'd love access to the presale, and believe I have demonstrated support Underoath, but I'm not sure it recognizes them as an opening band.  Maybe it does and I'm not good enough, haha, but thought I'd bring it up.  Thanks Spotify! 

I have been a Premium user for years, I have two Red Hot Chili Peppers playlists and I did not get a concert code email, why?

I'm pretty upset about this, too !!!!
Might choose another music streaming service

There's a Spotify Presale code available for an upcoming show for one of my top played artists and I didn't receive a pre-sale email, Why? Seriously one of my favorite bands, how do your logarithms work that I was left out of this?

What is the presale code for Deadmau5? This for the 4/08/16 show in MD. I did not receive the email...thanks.

Meant 04/08/17 show lol

I got a link for a concert, clicked on it, got distracted, forgot about it, and now I have no idea how to find it again.  Can someone advise?

@technique

Those pre-sale ticket offers come through your email address associated with your Spotify account normally. Is the email still there in your inbox, the link associated with the ticket sale offering should be in it?

How can I find out if my email was on the presale list? My inbox was full at the time i would have gotten it, so I'm afraid I might have missed it. I've recieved a bunch of other presale codes from other artists and not for this one which is my most listened to artist. its for the June 1st 1975 show at Madison Square Garden. Thanks!

Lame Spotify,

I listen to Tycho on a dialy basis, but did not recieve a code for pre sale for their Stubb's show on May 12th...

Roby

let me know if you get an answer! love to get me some tickets as well!

Suggested posts