Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Problem with playlist and playing song.

Solved!

Problem with playlist and playing song.

Plan

Free/Premium

Country

Romania

Device

Samsung Galaxy A32

Operating System

Android

My Question or Issue

I have a playlist where I added different songs. At first I could see all the songs in their full length. Now, when I press on the playlist, it only shows me the samples of the songs or when I want to play a song that I don`t have in the playlist, I search for it and when I press on play button, it plays other song. It is true that shuffle mode is activated. I have this problem only on my phone. On the desktop version, everything works fine.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi @AlexandruTroll,

Welcome to the Community and thank you for posting!

The behavior you mention is expected, as the experience for free subscriptions is different on the desktop and mobile apps. 

On the mobile app, you'll have a 10 second preview if you try to select a song from a playlist (except on a Pick and Play playlist). You'll need to select the Shuffle button at the top of the playlist to start your music.

Most of these limitations don't apply to the desktop app. In this article you can find more information about the features of the free subscription on mobile.

Let us know if you have any more questions 🙂

MafeGModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

View solution in original post

3 Replies

I have free version
Marked as solution

Hi @AlexandruTroll,

Welcome to the Community and thank you for posting!

The behavior you mention is expected, as the experience for free subscriptions is different on the desktop and mobile apps. 

On the mobile app, you'll have a 10 second preview if you try to select a song from a playlist (except on a Pick and Play playlist). You'll need to select the Shuffle button at the top of the playlist to start your music.

Most of these limitations don't apply to the desktop app. In this article you can find more information about the features of the free subscription on mobile.

Let us know if you have any more questions 🙂

MafeGModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Thank you for your time!

Suggested posts