Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Question?

Solved!

Question?

I really like the song "Mine" by Bazzi; it has a very chill vibe. However, it uses strong language that I'm not a fan of, and I noticed that Spotify doesn't currently have the clean or censored version in its library. I know that there is one. Pandora has the censored version, but I'm already paying for Spotify Premium and I don't like Pandora very much. Is there a way that Spotify can get this version? Even just the radio edit? Spotify team, please look into it at least, thanks.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi @Can-man!

It's up to the artist/label to upload the song on Spotify, so I'd recommend reaching out to them on social media or their website for this inquiry.

In the meantime, if you own the clean version, you can import it as a local file to your Spotify library.

I hope the song gets added to the platform soon. The Community is always here if there's anything else you need assistance with.

Cheers!

YordanModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi @Can-man!

It's up to the artist/label to upload the song on Spotify, so I'd recommend reaching out to them on social media or their website for this inquiry.

In the meantime, if you own the clean version, you can import it as a local file to your Spotify library.

I hope the song gets added to the platform soon. The Community is always here if there's anything else you need assistance with.

Cheers!

YordanModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Thanks for the info! I really appreciate it!

Suggested posts