Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Removal of playlist name

Removal of playlist name

Spotify keeps removing the name of my playlist due to copyright interference. The playlist was originally called just "Scrubs" but I tried a lot of different combinations containing the word SCRUBS. How can it be that I'm not allowed to include Scrubs in the name of the playlist? There is a lot of playlist containing it and I've tried to use the same name as others but still the same result.. It's a playlist of 32k followers that have been steadily growing but now because of the name starting to decrease. Thankful for help! 

3 Replies

Hey there !

Let's try and take a few steps towards figuring out the problem.

First, i'd check this list of Terms & Conditions for your specific problem and see if you can find a solution there.

If this didn't help, i'd try contacting the support team here for better and quicker answers on your matter.

Let me know if this helped or if there's anything else i can help with !

Hey @super_nisse, thanks for writing!

Can you paste the playlist link here? I'd like to hear it 🙂

Anyway, I'd also suggest reinstalling Spotify (follow this article as a guide) to wipe out possible client-side errors.

Hope this helps.

BittencourtSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hey! Thanks for the replies!

I've tried to reinstall the program on both my computer and phone now so hopefully that will help.

Will have to go through the list with all the terms & conditions to se if i **bleep** with any of them.

Here is a link to the playlist anyway 🙂 https://open.spotify.com/user/super_nisse/playlist/6hUPdr8D89Iac3hn6emtL7?si=g-bcbAacRcizAkwWxSYajw

https://open.spotify.com/user/super_nisse/playlist/6hUPdr8D89Iac3hn6emtL7?si=fNMRCyDZRaGU8hVQuf3O3g 

Suggested posts