Announcements

Scarlet Pleasure - Deja vu

Highlighted

Re: Scarlet Pleasure - Deja vu

Regular

I am a premium user and my locations shows as DK (see attched)

Highlighted

Rock Star 16
Rock Star 16

@26113078,

Okay, could you double-check your payment info and make sure you're paying through DK? If you are using a DK payment/card and your account still thinks you are in the US, I may have to escalate this to the support team so that they can take a look backstage.

By the way, thank you for bearing with me through this so far! 🙂

(Also, I removed the screenshot from your post after taking a look since it had specific information about your location.)

JacobRock Star 16
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
Highlighted

Regular

Thanks Jacob. I changed the payment details yesterday from my american credit card to my Dankort and is has remained in the system. It also states that I will be charged 99 DKK. SO weird.

Highlighted

Rock Star 16
Rock Star 16

@26113078,

I agree, this is a very odd problem. Okay, what I'll have you do now is get in contact with Spotify support. Their Accounts team can take a look backstage 🙂 The easiest way to contact them is by messaging SpotifyCares on Facebook or Twitter. They usually respond within 48 hours! If they don't respond after a while, I can make sure to put you in contact with them.

Please let me know if there's anything else I can do for you 🙂

JacobRock Star 16
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
Highlighted

Regular

Thanks Jacob. I will send a message to them. I am a huge fan of Scarlet Pleasure, so will be nice to be able to listen to them again 🙂

SUGGESTED POSTS