Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2352 replies
  • 1908 likes
  • 2352 replies
  • 1908 likes

Incorrect Artist Profile

Hello! Just wanted to notify you that the song Cracks In The Concrete (feat. Kylle Reece) is under the wrong Get Out band! It should be filed under the Get Out band that also has released the tracks Powerlines and Another Year (The Follow Through). H...

• Hello! Just wanted to notify you that the song Cracks In The Concrete (feat. Kylle Reece) is under the wrong Get Out band! It should be filed under the Get Out band that also has released the tracks ...
  • zfett
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong artist

My song is out on spotify but its published on the wrong artist. Can it be changed? https://open.spotify.com/track/6bxWmoiomFhHrq2DfLeN80

• Casual Listener
  • My song is out on spotify but its published on the wrong artist. Can it be changed? https://open.spotify.com/track/6bxWmoiomFhHrq2DfLeN80
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Need Flash Arnold

Please add Flash Arnold to Spotify! i wanna hear his Synthwave tracks on Spotify when i do my workout... BEST TRACK -> KILL THEM ALL... LISTEN TO THE CRAZY GUITAR https://soundcloud.com/flasharnold

• Please add Flash Arnold to Spotify!   i wanna hear his Synthwave tracks on Spotify when i do my workout...   BEST TRACK -> KILL THEM ALL... LISTEN TO THE CRAZY GUITAR 🙂   htt...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Hala artist page has wrong album associated

There is new music on Hala's page -- but it's not actually the original Hala's songs. It's an Indian album that is now attributed to it, it looks like they both have the name Hala so the pages have been merged. They should be split up. The original H...

• Visitor
  • There is new music on Hala's page -- but it's not actually the original Hala's songs. It's an Indian album that is now attributed to it, it looks like they both have the name Hala so the pages have b...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Wrong album content
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Need to find a song!

I was driving to my parents house and came over this really disco/funk song on spotify. It was so good i spammed it several times before I went on looking for other songs.. however I wasnt looking since I was driving, and now I just cant find the son...

• I was driving to my parents house and came over this really disco/funk song on spotify. It was so good i spammed it several times before I went on looking for other songs.. however I wasnt looking si...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Album available only partially?

https://open.spotify.com/album/2jPVS6lq1QClRxX5KLXGNM?context=spotify%3Aalbum%3A2jPVS6lq1QClRxX5KLXGNMOnly 3 tracks show up, the rest is grayed out. Why can't it be completely available?

• Casual Listener
  • https://open.spotify.com/album/2jPVS6lq1QClRxX5KLXGNM?context=spotify%3Aalbum%3A2jPVS6lq1QClRxX5KLXGNM Only 3 tracks show up, the rest is grayed out. Why can't it be completely available?
  • alexjohnstein
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Jazz
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify deleted my favorite daily mix

I have been a loyal Spotify customer for a while now (couple of years) and have been unhappy with the way that my experience has been lately. Over the past couple months my weekly discovery playlist has been complete **bleep**. Nothing has been simil...

• I have been a loyal Spotify customer for a while now (couple of years) and have been unhappy with the way that my experience has been lately. Over the past couple months my weekly discovery play...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

What is wrong with the coding of this album?

Or is it just on my side...? spotify:track:7EthoWzvmNF0RzC2ZQylZlspotify:album:3T6V8QnVW0Q2T1rA2QUGVT R

• Or is it just on my side...?   spotify:track:7EthoWzvmNF0RzC2ZQylZl spotify:album:3T6V8QnVW0Q2T1rA2QUGVT     R
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

TOOL

Can anyone find the song Vicarious by Tool? How can you not have this song!!!

• Can anyone find the song Vicarious by Tool? How can you not have this song!!!
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

An internet/spotify mystery / does anyone know who this pianist is and why he disappeared?

I've come across an internet mystery (I know, not that weird, but stay with me). This pianist (James Brook-Cruz Spotify link) on Spotify has (or had, rather) two albums only, of the complete Chopin Nocturnes. The playing is beyond bizarre (best descr...

• Regular
  • I've come across an internet mystery (I know, not that weird, but stay with me).   This pianist (James Brook-Cruz Spotify link) on Spotify has (or had, rather) two albums only, of the complete...
  • SamPost
  • Regular
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • classical
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! How can I contribute to making playlists cover designs?

Hi! I'm an avid fan of Spotify and I am a designer. I wonder if there's a chance I can contribute to making playlist covers? That would be pretty awesome! Thanks

• Roadie
  • Hi! I'm an avid fan of Spotify and I am a designer. I wonder if there's a chance I can contribute to making playlist covers? That would be pretty awesome! Thanks 🙂
  • justinewin_
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Camilo

Le di no me gusta a una canción de casualidad como hago para encontrarla ?

• Le di no me gusta a una canción de casualidad como hago para encontrarla ?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Search for Korean Versions Only for KPOP Artists/ Music

When listening to some of my favorite artists such as Taeyeon, Tiffany< Jessica and EXID I prefer in Korean and Not English. How can I search for Korean Versions Only?

• When listening to some of my favorite artists such as Taeyeon, Tiffany< Jessica and EXID I prefer in Korean and Not English.  How can I search for Korean Versions Only?
  • arekkusu
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

Can these albums be on the Australian version?

Madvillainy by MadvillaInExmilitary by Death GripsMouth Moods by Neil Cicierega I can understand that the license might have run out on the first two for Australai but Mouth Moods was just released this year, seems like a complete oversight on Spotif...

• Madvillainy by MadvillaIn Exmilitary by Death Grips Mouth Moods by Neil Cicierega   I can understand that the license might have run out on the first two for Australai but Mouth Moods w...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Album du people

I want to know why all the album of François Pérusse disappear of Spotify ? And I want them back

• I want to know why all the album of François Pérusse disappear of Spotify ? And I want them back
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! #ThrowbackThursday playlist with rap/hip-hop artists, question

Hi, I was listening today to the #ThrowbackThursday playlist by Spotify - it was a rap playlist with Notorious etc. and after two songs Spotify has changed this playlist to ABBA etc. Is there any way to find the previous one?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I was listening today to the #ThrowbackThursday playlist by Spotify - it was a rap playlist with Notorious etc. and after two songs Spotify has changed this playlist to ABBA etc. Is there any way...
  • MartinStoichkov
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

[Playlists] 70's rock and roll

Please include much more Bob Seeger and Heart in your playlist. 2 of the biggest names of 70's rock and roll, yet hardly any hits are available.

• Please include much more Bob Seeger and Heart in your playlist.  2 of the biggest names of 70's rock and roll, yet hardly any hits are available.
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Playlists
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Fave Spotify Hacks?

This one is cool - what do you all got? Synch Shazam to a Spotify PlaylistUpdate the Shazam app if you haven't already done so.Launch Shazam and tap the My Shazam button.Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner to open Settings.Under Streaming M...

• Music Fan
  • This one is cool - what do you all got?   Synch Shazam to a Spotify Playlist Update the Shazam app if you haven't already done so. Launch Shazam and tap the My Shazam button. Click the gea...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

JOHN MAYER UNRELEASED SONG TO UPLOAD, IS IT POSSIBLE??????

how can i get this song into spotify you already have john mayer rights but you don't have this song, is it possible??? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFgUyqGUs14&list=RDhFgUyqGUs14#t=0

• how can i get this song into spotify you already have john mayer rights but you don't have this song, is it possible???    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFgUyqGUs14&list=RDhFgUyqGUs14...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • John Mayer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! New Version of Spotify

This isn't a question, but I just want to say that I love the new updated PC/Mac Spotify interface. It seems to have cleaned up a bunch of stuff and puts more focus on Artist Profiles and user Playlists. Once again, thank you to Spotify!

• Music Fan
  • This isn't a question, but I just want to say that I love the new updated PC/Mac Spotify interface. It seems to have cleaned up a bunch of stuff and puts more focus on Artist Profiles and user Playli...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes