Announcements

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Explicit content

It's great to hear music as the artist intended it to be heard, this means Spotify can sometimes include explicit content. We recommend looking out for the EXPLICIT tag on any releases (E on the web player).Note: Our explicit content tags are applied...

• Community Manager
  • Community Manager
  • geovanebento
  • Rising Star 1
  • 84 replies
  • 38 likes
  • 84 replies
  • 38 likes

Solved!! Presale Concert Tickets

Fans First emails are our way of thanking our artists’ biggest Spotify fans with unique or exclusive offers. Previous treats have included: Access to presale tickets for upcoming concerts. Access to exclusive merch items not available anywhere else. ...

Screen Shot 2019-02-08 at 5.08.09 PM.png
  • Spotify
  • Spotify
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 358 replies
  • 36 likes
  • 358 replies
  • 36 likes

I want an artist/ song on Spotify.

Many folks in the Community have requested certain tracks, albums or artists be added to Spotify. The reality is that we would like to have all the world's music available on Spotify. Therefore, anything which we have the right to upload and has been...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • 0 replies
  • 296 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 296 likes

Kai (Alessia De Gasperis Brigante)

Kai's profile is linked to the korean singer Kai. I think she doesn't have her own, this could be the cause of the mixed tracks.

• Kai's profile is linked to the korean singer Kai.   I think she doesn't have her own, this could be the cause of the mixed tracks.
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Royal Hunt - Running Wild is not full song (missing ~4min)

Hello. Yesterday found out that this song (Royal Hunt - Running Wild) is not full. It lasts only 1:18, but the full song lasts ~5:10. Not sure where I should post this issue. Sorry if I posted it in a wrong section.

• Regular
  • Hello. Yesterday found out that this song (Royal Hunt - Running Wild) is not full. It lasts only 1:18, but the full song lasts ~5:10. Not sure where I should post this issue. Sorry if I posted it in ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Carlos Chavez - Chamber Music Vol.1 - WRONG DISC!

Carlos Chavez - Chamber Music, Vol.1 - WRONG DISC! The tracks names and number seem ok, but instead of 'Carlos Chaves - Chamber Music, Vol. 1' (16 tracks) the actual disc under that name is 'Sara Hill - Harp Recital' (first 16 tracks of 17). It would...

• Regular
  • Carlos Chavez - Chamber Music, Vol.1 - WRONG DISC!   The tracks names and number seem ok, but instead of 'Carlos Chaves - Chamber Music, Vol. 1' (16 tracks) the actual disc under that name is ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Hans-Henrik Nordstrom LIVE - damaged track 01

Hans-Henrik Nordstrom LIVE - damaged track 01https://open.spotify.com/album/15gBnt0IgU75QbEl5M3dkjPROBLEM: damaged track 01, between 1:52 and 2:55 (missing music, silence instead of music).I did not check the other tracks for similar problems.Can som...

• Regular
  • Hans-Henrik Nordstrom LIVE - damaged track 01 https://open.spotify.com/album/15gBnt0IgU75QbEl5M3dkj PROBLEM: damaged track 01, between 1:52 and 2:55 (missing music, silence instead of music). I di...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Music Add request

3rd quarter fetty wapGlorious thugs Flatbush zombiesBoth are reputable songs and should be added!

• 3rd quarter fetty wap Glorious thugs Flatbush zombies Both are reputable songs and should be added! 🙂
  • Soundofus
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Song in one of the premium ads?

So, there is this ad about being friends with a "music fanatic" and how you can follow them on Spotify and always be up to date with them. I really would like to know the songs in this ad (techno sounding one), but cannot find even the ad anywhere, l...

• Casual Listener
  • So, there is this ad about being friends with a "music fanatic" and how you can follow them on Spotify and always be up to date with them. I really would like to know the songs in this ad (techno sou...
  • OrangeRiff
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Add song

I've been wanting for "las medias negras" by los higuereños to be available for 2 years now. Always been premium customer, I just need this song.

• I've been wanting for "las medias negras" by los higuereños to be available for 2 years now. Always been premium customer, I just need this song.
  • _kylieperezz_
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Are streaming musics encrypted ?

I have heard a news that Spotify has encrypted music. Is it true? Will it occur any problem?

• Roadie
  • I have heard a news that Spotify has encrypted music. Is it true? Will it occur any problem? 
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Zootopia playlists/ Discover Weekly

1. Are Zootopia playlists made by random choices from Disney? I like those playlists but I'm not sure what those playlists are. 2. Is Discover Weekly chosen only by my song taste? If it is so, do you know how Spotify does that? Thank you....

• Casual Listener
  • 1. Are Zootopia playlists made by random choices from Disney? I like those playlists but I'm not sure what those playlists are.   2. Is Discover Weekly chosen only by my song taste? If it...
  • Soundofus
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My Chemical Romance First Album

Hello, I was wondering if Spotify was ever planning to re-upload I Brought You My Bullets You Brought Me Your Love , it is such a great album and of course something you can't miss to have together with the other 3. I have read a thread from 4 years ...

• Hello, I was wondering if Spotify was ever planning to re-upload I Brought You My Bullets You Brought Me Your Love , it is such a great album and of course something you can't miss to have together w...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Band
    Emo
    MCR
    Music
    Rock
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Suggs, remixed by ...

I notice that some weird choices are made by labelling arrtists. Suggs, Madness singer's solo work, is all labelled as "Suggs, remixed by... The latter part is not part of his name obviously, so can that part be removed?

• Gig Goer
  • I notice that some weird choices are made by labelling arrtists. Suggs, Madness singer's solo work, is all labelled as "Suggs, remixed by...   The latter part is not part of his name obviously...
  • Shake-a-Hoof
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Music change from studio version to live version

While I was listening to the album Sempiternal from Bring Me The Horizon, at the moment I got to the music "Empire (Let Them Sing)", it played the music but not the album version, instead it played the live version. It also happened with the music "H...

• While I was listening to the album Sempiternal from Bring Me The Horizon, at the moment I got to the music "Empire (Let Them Sing)", it played the music but not the album version, instead it played t...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Now 93 - missing songs

Now That's What I Call Music 93 has just been made available on Spotify but there are several songs missing (grayed out):- Take Me Home - Radio Edit - Jess GlynneArmy - Ellie GouldingAdventure of a Lifetime - ColdplayGirls Like (Edit) - Tinie Tempah,...

• Visitor
  • Now That's What I Call Music 93 has just been made available on Spotify but there are several songs missing (grayed out):-   Take Me Home - Radio Edit  - Jess Glynne Army  -  E...
  • Soundofus
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Breaking Benjamin

Anyone know if spotify is going to include the newer albums by Breaking Benjamin anytime soon? :S I know that Breaking Benjamin have atleast 2 albums more than those that exeist on Spotify. The ones that exists are ("We are not Alone" and "Phobia"). ...

• Anyone know if spotify is going to include the newer albums by Breaking Benjamin anytime soon? :S I know that Breaking Benjamin have atleast 2 albums more than those that exeist on Spotify. The ones ...
  • Soundofus
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes

Music request please? Asap

Jim photoglo - will of the windRupert holmes - terminal

• Jim photoglo - will of the wind Rupert holmes - terminal
  • Soundofus
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Techno playlist

The techno genre seems to have been removed, I loved that playlist. Any news on why this has happened?

• Casual Listener
  • The techno genre seems to have been removed, I loved that playlist. Any news on why this has happened?
  • FuturGarrij
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Discover Weekly question

When I found the Discover Weekly playlist I was so surprised and pleased by the result that I started saving the playlists to have a database of all previous weekly playlists. I am worried that this might cause issues with discover weekly because I'm...

• When I found the Discover Weekly playlist I was so surprised and pleased by the result that I started saving the playlists to have a database of all previous weekly playlists. I am worried that this ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Pink Floyd Dark Side live at Empire Pool

I haven't been able to listen to the live LP added on to the end of the Dark Side studio set for several months. Is anyone aware why this was removed? I am a premium member. Thanks.

• Casual Listener
  • I haven't been able to listen to the live LP added on to the end of the Dark Side studio set for several months. Is anyone aware why this was removed? I am a premium member. Thanks.
  • penylain67
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Updating amount of followers

How long does it take to update the amount of followers on your playlist?Does it immediately change the amount when someone hits the follow button or does it update once every 24 hours (or an other time scale)?

• Gig Goer
  • How long does it take to update the amount of followers on your playlist? Does it immediately change the amount when someone hits the follow button or does it update once every 24 hours (or an other...
  • Jordi
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Song in an ad

Hello! I would really like to know which song is played in this ad as a third song (fast), where this guy is like "next, next, i like this one" and then the song plays. Hope you can help me!

• Casual Listener
  • Hello! I would really like to know which song is played in this ad as a third song (fast), where this guy is like "next, next, i like this one" and then the song plays. Hope you can help me!
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Ad
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

Env: prod