Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • DENISEDEMATTOS
  • Visitor
  • 47 replies
  • 106 likes
  • 47 replies
  • 106 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2353 replies
  • 1939 likes
  • 2353 replies
  • 1939 likes

Superuser Contribution Help Finding A Spotify Community

Hi guys, I was just curious... By chance, does anybody know of a web forum/community that shares classic music from Spotify? I have problems finding any. Although you can find people sharing on Facebook, there are almost no groups dedicated to sharin...

• Visitor
  • Hi guys,   I was just curious... By chance, does anybody know of a web forum/community that shares classic music from Spotify? I have problems finding any. Although you can find people sharing...
  • brian_mansfield
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! lil dicky

Hi can you guys put on Russell westbrook on a farm by lil dicky I would really appreciate it

• Casual Listener
  • Hi can you guys put on Russell westbrook on a farm by lil dicky I would really appreciate it
  • Christeague00
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

Picture on Profile

Why isn't Southgang on spotify?? All I want to listen to is the song called Boys Night Out and my dad has it and it is really good and I want it badly from the Album Tainted Angel

• Visitor
  • Why isn't Southgang on spotify?? All I want to listen to is the song called Boys Night Out and my dad has it and it is really good and I want it badly from the Album Tainted Angel
  • hunterarcher420
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist to get rid of

Hey spotify what in the actual **bleep** are you doing, you made a LGBT playlist, like that needs to be specified when listening to music. It's music not **bleep**ing elemetary school.

• Hey spotify what in the actual **bleep** are you doing, you made a LGBT playlist, like that needs to be specified when listening to music. It's music not **bleep**ing elemetary school.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Long Ago By Bert Lams, Fabio Mittino

https://open.spotify.com/album/7JcHG9PgCd0QLDdk50RjLYThis content has disappeared or been removed (the tracks are still in my playlist, just hidden because they unplayable) Is it removed? I've been listening to this album just last night and every no...

• https://open.spotify.com/album/7JcHG9PgCd0QLDdk50RjLY This content has disappeared or been removed (the tracks are still in my playlist, just hidden because they unplayable) Is it removed? I've b...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I add my artist biography? Similar artists?

I am an artist recently added to Spotify via CD Baby. How do I add my artist bio? How do I add "Similar Artists"?

• I am an artist recently added to Spotify via CD Baby.  How do I add my artist bio?  How do I add "Similar Artists"?
  • Kalvich
  • Regular
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Transatlantic not coming up to play but merchandise is showing up. Must be a error.

Transatlantic has futuristic looking Zepplin on album covers. Progressive rock ! It was available to play two months ago... Only shows up on merchandise now. Please correct, Great band!

• Transatlantic has futuristic looking Zepplin on album covers. Progressive rock ! It was available to play two months ago... Only shows up on merchandise now. Please correct, Great band!  
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why is Follow Me by Uncle Kracker listed as explicit?

I have got to ask because I find it rather weird that Spotify has it tagged as explicit. The only thing I can think of is how suggestive the song lyrics can be interpreted as. Whether it be addiction or adultery, but still I don't see how that could ...

• Casual Listener
  •  I have got to ask because I find it rather weird that Spotify has it tagged as explicit. The only thing I can think of is how suggestive the song lyrics can be interpreted as. Whether it be add...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution The Hobbit Soundtrack not available in Mexico.

The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey Original Motion Picture Soundtrack, used to be available in Mexico more than a year ago. Now not even the international version is available.I´d like to know if this is a mistake and if not will it be available in th...

• The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey Original Motion Picture Soundtrack, used to be available in Mexico more than a year ago. Now not even the international version is available. I´d like to know if ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! How to embed a soundbite on Facebook

Hey guys, I know how to embed an artists page, or a playlist in facebook. But I came across this embed by Ed Sheeran, it only shows a 30sec preveiw of the full song, and only when you open it inside spotify can you hear the entire track. Any idea how...

• Hey guys, I know how to embed an artists page, or a playlist in facebook.   But I came across this embed by Ed Sheeran, it only shows a 30sec preveiw of the full song, and only when you open i...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Finding a Playlist

On the most recent episode of Invisibilia, they mentioned a Spotify playlist (not by name) that selects randomly from all existing user playlists across Spotify. Does anyone know how to find it, or similar?

• Casual Listener
  • On the most recent episode of Invisibilia, they mentioned a Spotify playlist (not by name) that selects randomly from all existing user playlists across Spotify. Does anyone know how to find it, or s...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to Verify my Spotify user page?

hey community!I need to verify my user account, "not artist". I have a few playlist that are growing....and more than 500 followers; I still can't find the way to verify my account. I've seen several verified users who are not artists

• Regular
  • hey community! I need to verify my user account, "not artist". I have a few playlist that are growing.... and more than 500 followers; I still can't find the way to verify my account.   ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Nas' hip hop is dead

Hello,Nas' album "Hip Hop is dead" has most of its songs turned off. Especially "Money over bull**bleep**".Why is that? What can we do?

• Regular
  • Hello, Nas' album "Hip Hop is dead" has most of its songs turned off. Especially "Money over bull**bleep**". Why is that? What can we do?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

how to connect track with my profile

Hi, my name is cedric and my artist name is Noski. I've got a track released called "My Freak". Is there a way to link my artist profile or to link it with my own personal profile ? Can i than upload tracks from my own to my artist profile? GreetsNos...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, my name is cedric and my artist name is Noski.   I've got a track released called "My Freak". Is there a way to  link my artist profile or to link it with my own personal profil...
  • djnoski
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Discover weekly (DW) effected by private session?

Hello all, Do private sessions effect my discover weekly? I let my sister use my account when i'm not using it but needless to say our tastes vary. I do enjoy the DW list because it helps me discover new artists but i'm not a big fan of the teen boyb...

• Hello all,   Do private sessions effect my discover weekly? I let my sister use my account when i'm not using it but needless to say our tastes vary. I do enjoy the DW list because it helps me...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

G Dragon KWON JI YONG

King Jiyong has returned with a new self-titled album, however I noticed that it is not available on Spotify. I was able to save it to my music on the app, but it is not allowing me to play it. I noticed people on twitter streaming it on spotify and ...

• King Jiyong has returned with a new self-titled album, however I noticed that it is not available on Spotify. I was able to save it to my music on the app, but it is not allowing me to play it. I not...
  • miwashbu
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Doesn't have my favorite ep

Why doesn't Spotify OR Itunes have the "**bleep** and hollywood" ep by black veil brides? Just sayin, that would be awesome.

• Casual Listener
  • Why doesn't Spotify OR Itunes have the "**bleep** and hollywood" ep by black veil brides? Just sayin, that would be awesome.
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes