Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Explicit content

It's great to hear music as the artist intended it to be heard, this means Spotify can sometimes include explicit content. We recommend looking out for the EXPLICIT tag on any releases (E on the web player).Note: Our explicit content tags are applied...

• Community Manager
  • Community Manager
  • geovanebento
  • Rising Star 1
  • 84 replies
  • 38 likes
  • 84 replies
  • 38 likes

Solved!! Presale Concert Tickets

Fans First emails are our way of thanking our artists’ biggest Spotify fans with unique or exclusive offers. Previous treats have included: Access to presale tickets for upcoming concerts. Access to exclusive merch items not available anywhere else. ...

Screen Shot 2019-02-08 at 5.08.09 PM.png
  • Spotify
  • Spotify
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 358 replies
  • 35 likes
  • 358 replies
  • 35 likes

I want an artist/ song on Spotify.

Many folks in the Community have requested certain tracks, albums or artists be added to Spotify. The reality is that we would like to have all the world's music available on Spotify. Therefore, anything which we have the right to upload and has been...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • 0 replies
  • 295 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 295 likes

Two artists with the same name - Motherlode

https://open.spotify.com/artist/24uSD486ywQ4VJ2OMDXv8y There is a group from Canada with several albums. There is a group from the Pacific NW with several albums. On spotify they are merged into a single "artist".

• https://open.spotify.com/artist/24uSD486ywQ4VJ2OMDXv8y   There is a group from Canada with several albums.   There is a group from the Pacific NW with several albums.   On spotif...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Artist About Section & Biography

Hi - How do we go about getting bio's published to the artist's About section? I'd like to update the Biography section of a band that I am connected with. The global listener map, "where people listen" doesn't seem to do a great deal either. Who sho...

• Roadie
  • ...isten" doesn't seem to do a great deal either.   Who should we contact to have this content udpated?   Thanks.
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Artist Biographies
    biography
    Listeners In Your Network
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Kylie Minogue SAW albums??

I was wondering why Kylie Minogue's early albums show up when I search for them, but I am unable to add them to My Music or even listen to them? I'm guessing that only "privileged" countries get access to them, but why not make them available worldwi...

• I was wondering why Kylie Minogue's early albums show up when I search for them, but I am unable to add them to My Music or even listen to them? I'm guessing that only "privileged" countries get acce...
  • 14liberty
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • kylie minogue
    Request
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

Cars - The Cars: Deluxe Edition??????

Why cant I play this on spotify? Yhe Repo Man Soundtrack and numerous other albums ???I could just use Youtube and save the $10 a month.... I'm off to Youtube to play some things that I cant here...

• Casual Listener
  • Why cant I play this on spotify? Yhe Repo Man Soundtrack and numerous other albums ??? I could just use Youtube and save the $10 a month.... I'm off to Youtube to play some things that I cant here...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Incorrect Artist Information: Queens of the Stone Age

spotify:album:05tJhGl52X4zGe0ySlcBk6 Hello, The album information for "Rated R" by Queens of the Stone Age is incorrect. This album was released in 2000. Spotify currently indicates the album was released in 2007. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rated_...

• spotify:album:05tJhGl52X4zGe0ySlcBk6   Hello,   The album information for "Rated R" by Queens of the Stone Age is incorrect. This album was released in 2000. Spotify currently indicates...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Disappeard Album

Hi, I've been listening for several months the album from Michael Nyman "MGV Musique à Grand Vitesse", and it just dissapeared and Spotify tells me that is not available. Can you tell me why this has happened? Tank you!

• Hi,   I've been listening for several months the album from Michael Nyman "MGV Musique à Grand Vitesse", and it just dissapeared and Spotify tells me that is not available.   Can y...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Stop confusing Chris Jones 1958-2005 (Blues-singer/Guitarist) with Chris Jones (Bluegrass)!!

Please stop confusing Chris Jones (Blues) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chris_Jones_(guitarist)#Selected_discography (guitarist/singer that died in 2005)withChris Jones (Bluegrass) http://chrisjonesgrass.com/ Chris Jones (guitarist/singer that died i...

• Casual Listener
  • Please stop confusing Chris Jones (Blues) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chris_Jones_(guitarist)#Selected_discography  (guitarist/singer that died in 2005) with Chris Jones  (Bluegra...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

PLEASE MAKE "METAL GYM HOURS BETTER!!!"

I just downloaded the latest playlist for gym metal hours and it **bleep**ing sucks compared to the past years playlists.I need it more **bleep**ing aggressive. I workout at 4 am and I need some serious metal not love songs. WTF???

• I just downloaded the latest playlist for gym metal hours and it **bleep**ing sucks compared to the past years playlists. I need it more **bleep**ing aggressive. I workout at 4 am and I need some ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Gym metal hours
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Up next replaces queue

I don't understand why you would change the phrasing from queue to up next. If someone doesn't understand the word they can look it (most people have internet). We are getting closer to idiocracy daily.

• Regular
  • I don't understand why you would change the phrasing from queue to up next. If someone doesn't understand the word they can look it (most people have internet). We are getting closer to idiocracy dai...
  • patrickhoulihan
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Really Annoying Iron and Wine Search Results

I'm not sure if this is the appropriate place to post this suggestion, but whenever you search for "Iron and Wine," the two results that are shown are "Calexico/Iron and WIne" and "Iron And Wine & Calexico." In order to find JUST the artist I need to...

• I'm not sure if this is the appropriate place to post this suggestion, but whenever you search for "Iron and Wine," the two results that are shown are "Calexico/Iron and WIne" and "Iron And Wine &amp...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify and fido

I have a problem with spotify premium, because before i was in canada and Fido give me account premium but now i'm in my country and i still have spotify premium! And i don't have Fido number! My question is, how can i delete premium? Or if i keep sp...

• I have a problem with spotify premium, because before i was in canada and Fido give me account premium but now i'm in my country and i still have spotify premium! And i don't have Fido number! My que...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

The Cardigans - Life

My friend recently introduced me to the album, and I'm a very big fan. Is going to be possible to stream this album anytime soon? I listen to it on YouTube.com right now, and plan on purchasing the album at some point. Still.. It would be nice to hav...

• My friend recently introduced me to the album, and I'm a very big fan. Is going to be possible to stream this album anytime soon? I listen to it on YouTube.com right now, and plan on purchasing the a...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlists not appearing in search

I have noticed between myself and a few friends, some playlists even though they are set to public, do not appear in a search? HAs anyone noticed this? I have noticed even some Spotify playlists dont appear in a search. For example, can anyone would ...

• Roadie
  • I have noticed between myself and a few friends, some playlists even though they are set to public, do not appear in a search?   HAs anyone noticed this? I have noticed even some Spotify playl...
  • sandrastridh
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

[Android][Music] Lesette wilson/jazz

Why can't we have Lesette Wilson's 1st album?

• Casual Listener
  • Why can't we have Lesette Wilson's 1st album?
  • blake
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    Music
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Albums gone

Dear Spotify, I just found out to my great horror that he soundtracks have been removed to all the "The Tudors" seasons and to the movie "Angels & Demons" These were some of my greates favourites! Why have they been removed and when will they return?...

• Dear Spotify,   I just found out to my great horror that he soundtracks have been removed to all the "The Tudors" seasons and to the movie "Angels & Demons" These were some of my greates f...
  • yanzi
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

How does Spotify find music ?

Hi , does anybody know how Spotify finds all songs available , do they buy LPs and CDs and copies it to Spotify or how do they do it ? There are many album/songs that are not available on Spotify , why ? Can I contact Spotify and suggest albums/songs...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi , does anybody know how Spotify finds all songs available , do they buy LPs and CDs and copies it to Spotify or how do they do it ? There are many album/songs that are not available on Spotify , w...
  • Soundofus
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist: How to recover songs/get list/title before the playlist was updated by Spotify

Hi, Im an avid fan of the playlist The Most Beautiful Songs in the World since July 2015. I didnt realise that the songs will be changed/the playlist will be updated from time to time so I was not able to save any of the songs. Can someone please hel...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   Im an avid fan of the playlist The Most Beautiful Songs in the World since July 2015. I didnt realise that the songs will be changed/the playlist will be updated from time to time so I w...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Playlist
    Playlist Info
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Last Days Of April-Sea Of Clouds 2015 (technical problem)

Hello!Of "Sea Of Clouds" by the Last Days Of April (2015) is available only the first song titled "The Artist". From the 2nd ("The Way Things Were") to the 9th ("Get You") the tracks is not available passing directly to the next album. I think it's a...

• Hello! Of "Sea Of Clouds" by the Last Days Of April (2015) is available only the first song titled "The Artist". From the 2nd ("The Way Things Were") to the 9th ("Get You") the tracks is not availab...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
    Last Days Of April
    Sea Of Clouds
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Beatles to Spotify December 24th

Are the rumors true?!?!?! http://www.businessinsider.com/beatles-to-spotify-apple-music-streaming-services-2015-12

• Casual Listener
  • Are the rumors true?!?!?! http://www.businessinsider.com/beatles-to-spotify-apple-music-streaming-services-2015-12
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't find a song

I can't fnd a song. I'm sure it's called "Home" and i have had it in my "Discover Weekly" about one month ago. And i know list of artists who have got song called like this one but it's not one i'm looking for: -One Direction-Naughty Boy-Michael Bubl...

• I can't fnd a song. I'm sure it's called "Home" and i have had it in my "Discover Weekly" about one month ago. And i know list of artists who have got song called like this one but it's not one i'm l...
  • KonstantinSp
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes