Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2353 replies
  • 1910 likes
  • 2353 replies
  • 1910 likes

My band's related artists page disappeared.

I've had a full related artists page for a few weeks now, but it suddenly just disappeared. Has anyone else experienced this? Did it come back eventually?

• Regular
  • I've had a full related artists page for a few weeks now, but it suddenly just disappeared. Has anyone else experienced this? Did it come back eventually?
  • abelsoul
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • related artists
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Appauling language by James Rhodes

I was surprised when I started listening to Piano 100 introduced by James Rhodes, his colourful use of language in my opinion has no place on a Classical site, if he cannot express himself without using F**k & S**t I suggest you get someone better to...

• I was surprised when I started listening to Piano 100 introduced by James Rhodes, his colourful use of language in my opinion has no place on a Classical site, if he cannot express himself without us...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Unknown song from ad

The advertisement was for the song and it was redirecting me to "watch the full story and video" but i was too busy with homework and i completely forgot the name of the song and who the artist was and who they were collaborating with. if anybody kno...

• The advertisement was for the song and it was redirecting me to "watch the full story and video" but i was too busy with homework and i completely forgot the name of the song and who the artist was a...
  • vallerydelexy
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Michael Franti's Sound of Sunshine album

You got rid of Michael Franti's album, 'sound of sunshine.' And I would love to listen to this album but I can't. Could you consider adding it please?

• Regular
  • You got rid of Michael Franti's album, 'sound of sunshine.' And I would love to listen to this album but I can't. Could you consider adding it please?
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

One-Way Conversations by Hollyn is bugged.

(Copy-Pasted from support thing I made) - Link: https://open.spotify.com/album/2iB2b6Vw1eOWJc4ZNQPLhW This whole album's song list is messed up (One-Way Conversations - Hollyn). Songs 1 through 3 are alright, but Song 4's audio is listed under Song 5...

• Music Fan
  • (Copy-Pasted from support thing I made) - Link: https://open.spotify.com/album/2iB2b6Vw1eOWJc4ZNQPLhW   This whole album's song list is messed up (One-Way Conversations - Hollyn). Songs 1...
  • minermaniac447
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

deleting local files and "waiting"

I had a couple local files on my playlists on my mac. I deleted some of the local files and removed them from my playlist, but now when i try to download my playlists (the ones that had the local files i deleted) on my mac, it just says "waiting" and...

• I had a couple local files on my playlists on my mac. I deleted some of the local files and removed them from my playlist, but now when i try to download my playlists (the ones that had the local fil...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Censorship

Spotify, why are you messing with "Pink Season" by "Pink Guy"? A while ago the results were removed from the search index, however you could still find the music. Now it seems that whole songs have been removed, and the titles have been changed. For ...

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify, why are you messing with "Pink Season" by "Pink Guy"? A while ago the results were removed from the search index, however you could still find the music. Now it seems that whole songs have b...
  • scorpioassassin
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

need help

i cant searh my playlists anymore, i dont know , after the updates the search bar cant find my playlists, instead they show other users playlists, i need help , what the **bleep** has happend?

• Gig Goer
  • i cant searh my playlists anymore, i dont know , after the updates the search bar cant find my playlists, instead they show other users playlists, i need help , what the **bleep** has happend?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

warum?

Sagt mir warum ständig irgendwelche Alben aus spotify verschwinden zum Beispiel genetikk -voodozirkus

• Sagt mir warum ständig irgendwelche Alben aus spotify verschwinden zum Beispiel genetikk -voodozirkus
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

THE KING

Why don't they make a album for Elvis Presley, named as This is: THE KING. I mean he is a legend, he is THE KING. They should honour him I think.

• Why don't they make a album for Elvis Presley, named as This is: THE KING. I mean he is a legend, he is THE KING. They should honour him I think.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Song Request

It would be fantastic if you guys could get 3laus new song "on my mind" I think it has more potential than closer by chainsmokers.

• It would be fantastic if you guys could get 3laus new song "on my mind" I think it has more potential than closer by chainsmokers.
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can you please add this song?

Dim Memory by Soul CircleIt's a fantastic song, you can find it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYjapNxuyHI

• Casual Listener
  • Dim Memory by Soul Circle It's a fantastic song, you can find it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYjapNxuyHI
  • uppsalabaronen
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Music add request

Hi Spotify, can you add this album: Ry cooder, The Long Riders. Its a soundtrack album.

• Regular
  • Hi Spotify, can you add this album: Ry cooder, The Long Riders. Its a soundtrack album.
  • jakemag525
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Missing Music

Hello All, I have searched a few times about that song but still no found.. Niki & The Dove - Mother's Protect (Goldroom Remix) : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAG4wFcWunE Can you guys please add it on spotify ? I will be grateful for you Thanks in...

• Hello All,   I have searched a few times about that song but still no found..   Niki & The Dove - Mother's Protect (Goldroom Remix) : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAG4wFcWunE &n...
  • klee1214
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Missing music

Hey i really wish u guys had kool kieth lost in space. It very rare but his best album

• Hey i really wish u guys had kool kieth lost in space. It very rare but his best album
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Please allow all music from any one artist.

I have noticed that many artist have more music on YouTube or Datpiff than what I have access to on Spotify Premium. For example, one of my favorite artist is Tinnman. There is only 1 album by Tinnman on Spotify Premiun that is available to listen to...

• Casual Listener
  • I have noticed that many artist have more music on YouTube or Datpiff than what I have access to on Spotify Premium. For example, one of my favorite artist is Tinnman. There is only 1 album by Tinnma...
  • Wildwelder75
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

[Music] 90s Alternative

I've been listening to the 90s Alternative radio station for over an hour now, and I haven't heard a single female voice. I'm pretty sure there were some female-fronted alternative bands in the 90s. I fully realize I can find them on Spotify, but tha...

• I've been listening to the 90s Alternative radio station for over an hour now, and I haven't heard a single female voice. I'm pretty sure there were some female-fronted alternative bands in the 90s. ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can You Add This Music Please

can you add angel by alastair riddell (space waltz) pleasseee

• can you add angel by alastair riddell (space waltz) pleasseee
  • Specialworld
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Superbus question

Hi,I've been searching.. A-LOT.. on the internet but can t find an answer. One of my favourit albums "Pop'n'gum" from the french group Superbus has seemed to totally disapear from everywhere... it started about a year ago when suddenly it appeared as...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I've been searching.. A-LOT.. on the internet but can t find an answer. One of my favourit albums "Pop'n'gum" from the french group Superbus has seemed to totally disapear from everywhere... it ...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes