Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2353 replies
  • 1910 likes
  • 2353 replies
  • 1910 likes

Can these albums be on the Australian version?

Madvillainy by MadvillaInExmilitary by Death GripsMouth Moods by Neil Cicierega I can understand that the license might have run out on the first two for Australai but Mouth Moods was just released this year, seems like a complete oversight on Spotif...

• Madvillainy by MadvillaIn Exmilitary by Death Grips Mouth Moods by Neil Cicierega   I can understand that the license might have run out on the first two for Australai but Mouth Moods w...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Album du people

I want to know why all the album of François Pérusse disappear of Spotify ? And I want them back

• I want to know why all the album of François Pérusse disappear of Spotify ? And I want them back
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! #ThrowbackThursday playlist with rap/hip-hop artists, question

Hi, I was listening today to the #ThrowbackThursday playlist by Spotify - it was a rap playlist with Notorious etc. and after two songs Spotify has changed this playlist to ABBA etc. Is there any way to find the previous one?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I was listening today to the #ThrowbackThursday playlist by Spotify - it was a rap playlist with Notorious etc. and after two songs Spotify has changed this playlist to ABBA etc. Is there any way...
  • MartinStoichkov
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

[Playlists] 70's rock and roll

Please include much more Bob Seeger and Heart in your playlist. 2 of the biggest names of 70's rock and roll, yet hardly any hits are available.

• Please include much more Bob Seeger and Heart in your playlist.  2 of the biggest names of 70's rock and roll, yet hardly any hits are available.
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Playlists
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Fave Spotify Hacks?

This one is cool - what do you all got? Synch Shazam to a Spotify PlaylistUpdate the Shazam app if you haven't already done so.Launch Shazam and tap the My Shazam button.Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner to open Settings.Under Streaming M...

• Music Fan
  • This one is cool - what do you all got?   Synch Shazam to a Spotify Playlist Update the Shazam app if you haven't already done so. Launch Shazam and tap the My Shazam button. Click the gea...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

JOHN MAYER UNRELEASED SONG TO UPLOAD, IS IT POSSIBLE??????

how can i get this song into spotify you already have john mayer rights but you don't have this song, is it possible??? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFgUyqGUs14&list=RDhFgUyqGUs14#t=0

• how can i get this song into spotify you already have john mayer rights but you don't have this song, is it possible???    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFgUyqGUs14&list=RDhFgUyqGUs14...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • John Mayer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! New Version of Spotify

This isn't a question, but I just want to say that I love the new updated PC/Mac Spotify interface. It seems to have cleaned up a bunch of stuff and puts more focus on Artist Profiles and user Playlists. Once again, thank you to Spotify!

• Music Fan
  • This isn't a question, but I just want to say that I love the new updated PC/Mac Spotify interface. It seems to have cleaned up a bunch of stuff and puts more focus on Artist Profiles and user Playli...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

The page for an artist I listented to has the music replaced by completly different music

I used to listen to music from this artist and the music was all fine before, but now the page has the wrong music on it. It still has some of the songs but only on the popular list at the top which has the wrong artwork. The artist only had one albu...

Screenshot_2017-03-15_17-25-47.png
  • Gig Goer
  • I used to listen to music from this artist and the music was all fine before, but now the page has the wrong music on it. It still has some of the songs but only on the popular list at the top which ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • artist page
    replaced
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Miami Vibes Playlist

Hey guys, unfortunately, I just noticed that the Miami Vibes Playlist created by Spotify Germany has disappeared.Can anyone tell me if this playlist will come back online again? Or does anyone still know the tracks and its content?Other playlists lik...

• Casual Listener
  • ...nyone still know the tracks and its content? Other playlists like Tropical House or Chilliger House sound similar, but it's obviously not the same....   Cheers, Fred
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Damian Marley - Patience

Why is this song missing on Spotify ? it used to be there..

• Regular
  • Why is this song missing on Spotify ? it used to be there..
  • shawnste1n
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Where did all of the Jamey Aebersold's go?

All of the jazz play-alongs are gone except for a few albums. What happened???

• All of the jazz play-alongs are gone except for a few albums. What happened???
  • johnline1
  • 9 replies
  • 11 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 11 likes

Suggest titles for Spotify Playlists

Hi there,sorry, I this was asked before, but my search for "suggest titles for playlist" didn't reveal good answers. I was wondering, if we can recommend or suggest titles for Spotify's official playlists. There are some songs I listen to, which may ...

• Hi there, sorry, I this was asked before, but my search for "suggest titles for playlist" didn't reveal good answers.   I was wondering, if we can recommend or suggest titles for Sp...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • suggest
    Suggesting Songs
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Grace VanderWaal not Grace Vanderwal

There is an imposter on Spotify that everyone should stay away from. I enjoyed the young singer Grace VanderWaal on America's Got Talent. I was hoping that some of her music would be on Spotify. I did a search and what appeared was Grace Vanderwal an...

• Casual Listener
  • There is an imposter on Spotify that everyone should stay away from.  I enjoyed the young singer Grace VanderWaal on America's Got Talent.  I was hoping that some of her music would be...
  • Shmowsey
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Pop
  • 3 replies
  • 8 likes

Customization of playlists (cover and description box)

Do you guys have any ideas for really creative titles for Playlists?I've got a few ideas but I would mind moreYou can check them out at @blanca.bauza on spotify. All public for your enjoyment.Anyways, for exampleChilled songs- I've replaced it with b...

• Gig Goer
  • Do you guys have any ideas for really creative titles for Playlists? I've got a few ideas but I would mind more You can check them out at @blanca.bauza on spotify. All public for your enjoyment....
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • I've got a lot of variety
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Angels & Demons by Hans Zimmer

Hello I would like to report that album Angels & Demons is greyed out. how come? I am from The Netherlands see attachment

• Music Fan
  • Hello   I would like to report that album Angels & Demons is greyed out. how come?   I am from The Netherlands   see attachment
  • srdrvrl
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Who manages the profiles of dead artists on Spotify?

Case a) The artist died less than 70 years ago (say, John Lennon): so I asume that the righholders claimed their profile: family (or a person delegated by the family), or the label (in case there is only one). Case b) The artist is in Public Domain (...

• Roadie
  • ...s only one).   Case b) The artist is in Public Domain (typically year of death +70, say Beethoven, Chopin, Bach or Scott Joplin). Nobody has the exclusive, natural right to administrate the p...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • death
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Juicy Instrumental MIX

Dig into this Instrumental list, hope you like it!https://open.spotify.com/user/21n2ku53disfrt53dgeg3vbki/playlist/4H7cHUo0R4blf0Pkby95qE

• Roadie
  • Dig into this Instrumental list, hope you like it! https://open.spotify.com/user/21n2ku53disfrt53dgeg3vbki/playlist/4H7cHUo0R4blf0Pkby95qE
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Electronic
    Hip Hop
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Arctic Monkeys albums

Just wondering why only ONE album from the Arctic Monkey's is now on Spotify, I used to listen to them all on Spotify. Is this a Spotify issue, if so, NOT GOOD. Seems Favourite Worst Nightmare is the only one??????? **bleep**

• Just wondering why only ONE album from the Arctic Monkey's  is now on Spotify, I used to listen to them all on Spotify. Is this a Spotify issue, if so, NOT GOOD. Seems Favourite Worst Nightmare ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes