Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2352 replies
  • 1908 likes
  • 2352 replies
  • 1908 likes

Playlists not appearing in search

I have noticed between myself and a few friends, some playlists even though they are set to public, do not appear in a search? HAs anyone noticed this? I have noticed even some Spotify playlists dont appear in a search. For example, can anyone would ...

• Roadie
  • I have noticed between myself and a few friends, some playlists even though they are set to public, do not appear in a search?   HAs anyone noticed this? I have noticed even some Spotify p...
  • sandrastridh
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Guys - we need more Polish new titles!

Really I am missing out on all the new artists from Poland. They make great music and each time my friend tells me to llisten to a new awesome song it is not available in Spotify... Can You do something about that? I'm talking about Hip-Hop, Funk, Po...

• Casual Listener
  • Really I am missing out on all the new artists from Poland. They make great music and each time my friend tells me to llisten to a new awesome song it is not available in Spotify... Can You do someth...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • New Music
    Not Available
    Poland
    Polish
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I do not find

I'm looking for one album and other songs but can not find them then there is something that can be made as to upload or suggest them!

• I'm looking for one album and other songs but can not find them then there is something that can be made as to upload or suggest them!
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

REQUEST: "Nuclear Raped F*** Bomb"

Hey, I am looking for songs from the band "Nuclear Raped f-word*ed Bomb", especially "Beelzebub". Would be great to have this included into spotify. Founder of the band is Jens Rachut. the "f-word" has been bleebed. Sorry, but that is really the band...

• Hey, I am looking for songs from the band "Nuclear Raped f-word*ed Bomb", especially "Beelzebub". Would be great to have this included into spotify. Founder of the band is Jens Rachut.   t...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Music] Please add the band Squirrel Bait. Thank you. (I couldn't find them on Spotify.)

Same as Subject (i,e.: Please add the band Squirrel Bait. Thank you. (I couldn't find them on Spotify)).

• Casual Listener
  • Same as Subject (i,e.: Please add the band Squirrel Bait. Thank you. (I couldn't find them on Spotify)).
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Missing Breaking Benjamin albums

Hey there, thank you for checking out my thread. I was wondering, regarding the artist 'Breaking Benjamin', why are only two of their albums on spotify? (Dark Before Dawn & Phobia) Their other albums Dear Agony, We Are Not Alone, and Saturate are not...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey there, thank you for checking out my thread.   I was wondering, regarding the artist 'Breaking Benjamin', why are only two of their albums on spotify? (Dark Before Dawn & Phobia) &nbs...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Mark Knopfler album

When will the last full album of Mark Knopfler, Tracker, on spotify?

• When will the last full album of Mark Knopfler, Tracker, on spotify?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Sam Hunt

Does anybody know why Sam hunt isn't on spotify eg his song take your time? I can find an artist/group called Sam hunt but it's not him.

• Does anybody know why Sam hunt isn't on spotify eg his song take your time? I can find an artist/group called Sam hunt but it's not him.
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Where is the new Everything Everything album?

Where is "Get to Heaven" by Everything Everything? It's been out for 2 months now.

• Where is "Get to Heaven" by Everything Everything? It's been out for 2 months now.
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Missing song from an Album

Hi, I have noticed that the track "4 my Dawgs" on the Album by Tyga "The Gold Album:18th Dynasty" has been removed? Can anyone tell me why? Its a good tune! Thanks

• Hi, I have noticed that the track "4 my Dawgs" on the Album by Tyga "The Gold Album:18th Dynasty" has been removed?    Can anyone tell me why? Its a good tune! 🙂   Thanks
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Is there anywhere I can request an Explicit version of an Album be re added?

I understand that spotify says that they are always working to make sure the explicit versions of albums are available when possible (https://support.spotify.com/us/problems/#!/article/Content-censor/?in=search) but is there any way to check the stat...

• I understand that spotify says that they are always working to make sure the explicit versions of albums are available when possible (https://support.spotify.com/us/problems/#!/article/Content-c...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

ADD THIS SONG

can we please add Extraordinary by Clean Bandit but the Martin Ikin Remix, I need my phone charger back and aren't allowed it until it is added

• Casual Listener
  • can we please add Extraordinary by Clean Bandit but the Martin Ikin Remix, I need my phone charger back and aren't allowed it until it is added
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why is there incomplete albums?

So I trying to download one of my favourite dance tracks 'doctor pressure' but when I tried to, the album was not incomplete, now both mylo and Miami Sound Machine have all their other tracks on Spotify, so why not this particular song? This is what ...

• Casual Listener
  • So I trying to download one of my favourite dance tracks 'doctor pressure' but when I tried to, the album was not incomplete, now both mylo and Miami Sound Machine have all their other tracks on Spot...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 7 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 7 likes

J Cole

Can be please get Head Bussa on Spotify? It's a great song and it really disappointed me I found out it wasn't on here

• Can be please get Head Bussa on Spotify? It's a great song and it really disappointed me I found out it wasn't on here
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Can you please add the album, Infinite by Eminem?

Please add the album infinite by eminem, is literally my favorite eminem album specially infinite the song.

• Please add the album infinite by eminem, is literally my favorite eminem album specially infinite the song.
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes

Bring back!!

Bring back slimshady LP!! that was a great album

• Bring back slimshady LP!! that was a great album
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Add song

Searching for a song. Please add this fantastic number:What fun! The right side won.

• Searching for a song. Please add this fantastic number: What fun! The right side won.
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can you add two albums ?

Missing two album : Adrenalina ( Finley ) and Liberi da Sempre (Sonohra).Pleas add these

• Missing two album : Adrenalina ( Finley ) and Liberi da Sempre (Sonohra). Pleas add these 🙂
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why are there two songs missing from the Tourist History album by Two Door Cinema Club?

I'm confused as to why Spotify is missing the last two songs on the album, Kids and Costume Party. Is it possible for Spotify to add these?

• I'm confused as to why Spotify is missing the last two songs on the album, Kids and Costume Party. Is it possible for Spotify to add these?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes