Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Song Suggestion

Solved!

Song Suggestion

Hello!

It would be great if you could add a new digimon song in german called "Wir werden siegen" from season one. It is already on spotify in english (Brave heart), but i would appreciate it if you could add the german version

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hello GlxyGuardian!

Thanks for contacting the Community.

Well, songs can only be uploaded by the artist(s) that created it, or their manager, not by Spotify. Spotify is working on it so they can have more songs but that's all they can do by the moment. You can learn more about this topic here.

However, if you legally download that song, you can listen to it using the Spotify app. You can listen to your local music files by following these steps.

I really hope to help you, thanks for contacting, Jose.

Jose_MSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

Hello @GlxyGuardian!

I'm afraid, unfortunately only devices which have local tracks downloaded to them (PC, phone, etc.) can play them. The way the Echo works is that your device sends the Echo to the playlist on the Spotify servers which it then streams... Currently there is no way to play to it direct from a device - as such local files cannot be played.

Sorry for not having better news. Thank you for contacting the community 🙂

Jose_MSpotify Star

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hello GlxyGuardian!

Thanks for contacting the Community.

Well, songs can only be uploaded by the artist(s) that created it, or their manager, not by Spotify. Spotify is working on it so they can have more songs but that's all they can do by the moment. You can learn more about this topic here.

However, if you legally download that song, you can listen to it using the Spotify app. You can listen to your local music files by following these steps.

I really hope to help you, thanks for contacting, Jose.

Jose_MSpotify Star

Thanks for your help!

I got another question now:

I bought the CD, so i can upload the songs on my Spotify account and added the songs in my playlist.

The problem is, I am listening Spotify through Amazon Echo. Everytime when i try to get the songs running, Spotify tells me it won`t work if I am listening on foreign devices. 

Is there a possibility to listen to these songs on Amazon Echo?

Thank you!

Marked as solution

Hello @GlxyGuardian!

I'm afraid, unfortunately only devices which have local tracks downloaded to them (PC, phone, etc.) can play them. The way the Echo works is that your device sends the Echo to the playlist on the Spotify servers which it then streams... Currently there is no way to play to it direct from a device - as such local files cannot be played.

Sorry for not having better news. Thank you for contacting the community 🙂

Jose_MSpotify Star

Suggested posts