Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Song information and Top 100 playlist auto created

Solved!

Song information and Top 100 playlist auto created

First of all, you must improve the songs collection. I need to know in which playlist I ve added X song from my library. It can by done by selecting the song from the Song category, or well, in inverse sense, clicking a song from any of my playlist to know if they re repeated in another playlist. All of that with a sort of pop-up displayed when the inquired song is marked. 

Another idea, Spotify must auto-create a playlist with the songs most listened, including the number of times that I ve heard each song. It should be nice that these playlist rank the Top 100 most listened songs.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi @JoacoRacing29!

This sounds like a good idea. I’d suggest starting a new thread in the Community Ideas Exchange.

This’ll allow users, Stars, and Moderators to vote and comment on ir.

Cheers! José 🙂

Jose_MSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

Hello @JoacoRacing29,

Thanks for posting in the idea exchange (I already commented on your idea there).

When you post an new idea, it's automatically posted in the "idea submissions" section. If that idea gets a considerable amount of votes and turns out to be very supported by users, it'll move to "Live ideas". There are also two more sections: "Implemented ideas" for the ones that Spotify has considered implementing and "Closed ideas" when they didn't get enough annual votes (25) to be in the Ideas exchange.

Hope this helps and have a nice day 🙂

/Jose. 💫

Consider marking any of my messages as a solution if I helped you so users can get to find the answer to their problems easier.

Jose_MSpotify Star

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi @JoacoRacing29!

This sounds like a good idea. I’d suggest starting a new thread in the Community Ideas Exchange.

This’ll allow users, Stars, and Moderators to vote and comment on ir.

Cheers! José 🙂

Jose_MSpotify Star

Jose, I ve posted the idea as vrad new idea in IDEA SUBMISSION. I don t understand how to post it in LIVE IDEAS. 

Marked as solution

Hello @JoacoRacing29,

Thanks for posting in the idea exchange (I already commented on your idea there).

When you post an new idea, it's automatically posted in the "idea submissions" section. If that idea gets a considerable amount of votes and turns out to be very supported by users, it'll move to "Live ideas". There are also two more sections: "Implemented ideas" for the ones that Spotify has considered implementing and "Closed ideas" when they didn't get enough annual votes (25) to be in the Ideas exchange.

Hope this helps and have a nice day 🙂

/Jose. 💫

Consider marking any of my messages as a solution if I helped you so users can get to find the answer to their problems easier.

Jose_MSpotify Star

Suggested posts