Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2353 replies
  • 1909 likes
  • 2353 replies
  • 1909 likes

Boycotting Spotify Until Removal of Vulgar Commercials

Today I started getting spammed with this ad for "A.P. Bio". Every commercial break it plays 2-3 times in a row for the entirety of the commercial break. I don't typically mind ads that much but this commercial has disgusting and vulgar content, and ...

• Casual Listener
  • ...his commercial has disgusting and vulgar content, and I'm sick of it. Spotify is one of the only major ad platforms left that doesn't give me the ability to flag commercials or block inappropriate c...
  • EthanS1
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs shifted in "Stop the Panic"

The songs of the album "Stop the Panic" by Luke Vibert (& MJ Cole) are shifted. While the titles are correct the audio is wrong - the spotify album starts with the audio track of number 3 "Dischordzilla", the actual "Intro" track is number 12 "Baby s...

• The songs of the album "Stop the Panic" by Luke Vibert (& MJ Cole) are shifted. While the titles are correct the audio is wrong - the spotify album starts with the audio track of number 3 "Discho...
  • EthanS1
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[iOS][Running] Upset tempo runners- try this!

For all of us tempo runners that are extremely upset since Spotify removed the feature, try the app “Rock my Run”. It has a free memebership plus a subscription option for only $4.99 per month and has several genre based play lists that can be tempo ...

• Casual Listener
  • For all of us tempo runners that are extremely upset since Spotify removed the feature, try the app “Rock my Run”. It has a free memebership plus a subscription option for only $4.99 per month and ha...
  • kellycal70
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes
  • iOS
    Running
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes

Seventeen's Director's Cut Album

The only album of one of the hottest Kpop boy group, Seventeen, 'Director's Cut', is not in Spotify Can Spotify please add this album

• The only album of one of the hottest Kpop boy group, Seventeen, 'Director's Cut', is not in Spotify 😞 Can Spotify please add this album 😞
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • K-pop
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

we NEED ACID RAP by Chance the Rapper

Spotify, the Acid Rap mixtape is one of the greatest string of songs ever produced and delivered to the people. Please stand with us in good music and nostalgia. I love us forreal!

• Visitor
  • Spotify, the Acid Rap mixtape is one of the greatest string of songs ever produced and delivered to the people. Please stand with us in good music and nostalgia. I love us forreal!
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 7 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 7 likes

Solved!! Spotify make a shower playlist

Hey Spotify Fam If you guys are anything like me you love listening to spotify all the time, on the go, revising etc. But in the shower i listen to my same playlists and i would love spotify to put together a shower playlist! One that has all our fav...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey Spotify Fam If you guys are anything like me you love listening to spotify all the time, on the go, revising etc. But in the shower i listen to my same playlists and i would love spotify to put...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Volume keeps lowering by itself

So I recently updated my phone and I was listening to music on Spotify and for some reason, every single time I start a song it starts at the actual volume for like a sec and then gets lowered. The bass goes down and everything. I'm not sure what do ...

• Casual Listener
  • So I recently updated my phone and I was listening to music on Spotify and for some reason, every single time I start a song it starts at the actual volume for like a sec and then gets lowered. The b...
  • Shahilifer
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Incorrectly assigned songs in Grateful Dead live catalog

I'm not sure how many are aware of this, but there are a lot of live songs that are actually different versions than what they say they are. It'll say a song is from a certain show and date, but the song that plays is actually from a different year a...

• I'm not sure how many are aware of this, but there are a lot of live songs that are actually different versions than what they say they are. It'll say a song is from a certain show and date, but...
  • joshfaia
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Distribute my music via TuneCore on existing Spotify Account

Hello there, I'm looking for a way to release a track with TuneCore on my already existing Spotify Account. The last song that I released with TuneCore has been added on a new empty account and I don't want this to happen again. My Spotify account ha...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello there,   I'm looking for a way to release a track with TuneCore on my already existing Spotify Account. The last song that I released with TuneCore has been added on a new empty account ...
  • jescow
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Two artist are fused on an artist profile

When you look for k3l, there is a band and a solo artist in the same page, with two completely different music genre, you should look into it

• Casual Listener
  • When you look for k3l, there is a band and a solo artist in the same page, with two completely different music genre, you should look into it
  • CzechFencer
  • Composer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

SPOTIFY 4 ARTISTS

I tried logging into my artist page for some reason it said 'the link may have been broken or taken down' Then logged back in and I got back into the page. Any reason for this bug? Also side note - what does 'SAVES" mean under artist song. ? Any help...

• Music Fan
  • I tried logging into my artist page  for some reason it said 'the link may have been broken or taken down'  Then logged back in and I got back into the page. Any reason for this bug?&...
  • CzechFencer
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Song in Play List Now Says "Unavailable"?

Why did Procol Harum in concert with the Danish National Concert Orchestra get removed from Spotify?

• Why did Procol Harum in concert with the Danish National Concert Orchestra get removed from Spotify?
  • jmdesin892
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Ad help please?!

There's a really annoying ad, and it just won't go away. I'm fine with ads (I'm a Free user), but it's starting to bug me really bad. Is there any way that I can control what ads I see, or can I complain? Thx.

• Visitor
  • There's a really annoying ad, and it just won't go away. I'm fine with ads (I'm a Free user), but it's starting to bug me really bad. Is there any way that I can control what ads I see, or can I comp...
  • jmdesin892
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Ad choice blocking advertisements
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Goosebumps Playlist Gone

I'm really bummed, because my favorite playlist "Goosebumps" (contained a bunch of epic, moving trance songs, really did you you "goosebumps" sometimes), just disappeared. I listened to it earlier today, but now I can't find it in my account, when se...

• I'm really bummed, because my favorite playlist "Goosebumps" (contained a bunch of epic, moving trance songs, really did you you "goosebumps" sometimes), just disappeared. I listened to it earlier to...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist changed, chill out brain

second song on this list disappeared on 3/3 and I'm sad. Used it to fall asleep

• Casual Listener
  • second song on this list disappeared on 3/3 and I'm sad. Used it to fall asleep
  • cjromb
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Recommendations / Automatic playlists

I am trying out Spotify. I am a little underwhelmed as what I had heard is that it was very good at letting you discover new music based on your tastes. I thought it would be easy to simply follow my favourite artists, save my favourite albums/songs ...

• Regular
  • I am trying out Spotify. I am a little underwhelmed as what I had heard is that it was very good at letting you discover new music based on your tastes.   I thought it would be easy to simply ...
  • joelmw
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Chris knight

Where did his song north dakota go? Bad **bleep** song i had on a playlist and now I can't find it even after searching.

• Casual Listener
  • Where did his song north dakota go? Bad **bleep** song i had on a playlist and now I can't find it even after searching.
  • RaymondAnd4
  • Casual Listener
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

James Brown "l Feel Good"

Hello Spotify, l want you guys to put the song l feel good from James brown. Because it's my favorite song and it's a classic from six years ago l think you should add it to the other millions of songs there are thank you and hope you read this.Since...

• Hello Spotify,  l want you guys to put the song l feel good from James brown. Because it's my favorite song and it's a classic from six years ago l think you should add it to the other millions...
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Pond (Australian Psychedelic Rock band)

Hello everyone, Recently got very into these guys and adore all of their music I have heard, and a friend told me about some of their first albums which aren't on Spotify. I would love to be able to hear this music through Spotify and I hope others f...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello everyone,   Recently got very into these guys and adore all of their music I have heard, and a friend told me about some of their first albums which aren't on Spotify. I would love to be...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes