Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Song request

Song request

6 Replies

Hey @sim-onz

It's up to the artist to put it on Spotify. According to YT comments it seems it's also impossible due to the track being an unofficial remix. Sorry about that!

However I noticed they offer a legit download link (Dropbox) where you can get the MP3 and WAV version of the song (.wav is lossless).
If you take the .mp3 file, you can use it in Spotify as a local file and add it to your playlists too. 🙂

Refer to this article to learn more about local files on Spotify.

You can use the .wav file in any media player like foobar2000, Windows Media Player or VLC player, if you want to hear it in 16-bit lossless (CD quality).

Hope that helps! 🙂

SebastySpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

The link from the youtube video opens and when im in dropbox it doesnt let me download the files what should i do?

@sim-onz

When you have the dropbox page opened, there is a white large "Download" button in the upper right corner. Click on it to see a little drop-down menu. Choose Direct Download which will download the contents.

Note: it will also download all 4 files. If you want only one specific file, you need to open it first and then you can use the Download button on the file's page.

You don't need to be signed in to download.

If you can't get it to work, please give me a screenshot of what you see. 🙂

SebastySpotify Star

It works thanks! But when i add it to My playlist on the computer and Put the playlist on download offline on My phone, computer and ipad it still isnt there?

@sim-onz

This is likely caused by either some network settings or the firewall.

I recommend checking out the Solutions in this thread. 🙂

Hope that helps!

SebastySpotify Star

Well I fixed the firewall and i checkmarked all the boxes but when i undownload the playlist on My computer and phone and them download them it still doesnt show up.

Suggested posts