Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Songs getting Deleted

Songs getting Deleted

Hi I have noticed lately That songs have been getting deleted off spotify <br>eg Won't Look Back - Duke Dumont<br>It Was Always You - Maroon 5<br><br>Does anyone know why this is and when or if they will be back ? as this is ridicoulous I'm paying for this service and it seem to be going downhill ๐Ÿ˜ž
3 Replies

so i am not the only one this has happened to...now when first noticed a song change on me, it went from, non cenesored, to censored!?? and i thought i was trippin, only because i listen to it everyday!! i am a celeb/private moblie Barber, so i use it, in my whip, clients homes, i mean i rolls wit' it, its part of my life, though i have been planning to subscribe, this incident, with the song, and also...the second incident, (sighs) i am constantly reminded each time i want to hear the song(which is everyday)..i mean it was just..it was a slow jack. like they took they time taking the song....first it would come up, then when the jack started, the song would come up, lol...and just play, but played like it was on mute???? no sound. then no picture, but could pull the song up, but played on mute?? then it vanished..even the artist, whom the song belonged, has removed it, So i come here and lookie what i find, lol...( songs are Redman "cheers" and Jay Rock "Hood Gone Love It" so to come here, and see that im not losing my mind, but yet and still....they are really messing with the wrong thing...i need my music, Simple and Plain. im not going to say,im not going to still get my subscription because of this, but the delay/screening process will proceed on, just a little longer.

to my Knowledge, songs and music being removed from Spotify has nothing to do with them, but with the Record Companies, they guve Spotify what they want on there and they put it on there.

It's a trap!!!

Suggested posts