Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Spotify archive playlists

Spotify archive playlists

Plan

Premium

Country us

Device

(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) mabook air 2013 and android phone both updated 

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

It is very hard to find focus music. Even the Binaural Beats have a music theme to them. I found one playlist that I love, and it appears that Spotify has I updated the playlist about 20 days ago it says and now this playlist is different, more musical.  Is there any way to find out what the playlist was previous to the new songs being added 20 days ago, because the old songs were removed, and they were actual Binaural Beats? So this long-winded message is to ask if Spotify has archived lists of their playlist and if we are able to access that https://open.spotify.com/playlist/37i9dQZF1DX7EF8wVxBVhG?si=dc28b49e0b7d408b

1 Reply

Hey there @Bri_11

Welcome to the Community and thanks for reaching out about this. 

We're afraid it's not possible to recover the previous songs in the Spotify-created playlist.

In this case, we suggest creating your own playlist making a copy of the songs from the playlist you like so when the original playlist gets updated, you won't miss the songs.

If you need help with anything else, just let us know. 

Cheers!

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Suggested posts