Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Spotify is a bit slow, can someone help?

Solved!

Spotify is a bit slow, can someone help?

Plan

Free

Country

Japan

Device

Chromebook (?) I don't know which model exactly, iPad 5th generation, iPhone SE

Operating System

I don't know

My Question or Issue

Whenever I make a playlist or add a favorite song, it takes about a good five minutes for it to show, and if I make a folder it won't add right on the spot. I've closed my tabs, did the cache thing, but it's still the same, and it's bugging me quite a lot, since I have a lot of playlists that I want to organize, otherwise I can't sleep, and it gets annoying, as I have mentioned. Although the fact that I can't sleep is quite personal, I wonder if it's just my devices. There's no problem with the songs playing, the songs are normal. It's just that my favorite songs and playlists take a long time to show up on the left side.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @AyuTheHuman

Thanks for getting back to us.

If you still observe this across all your devices it's a good idea to check if the issue might be related to the Internet connection. 

Make sure you restart the network device (router or modem) of your connection, then simply log out and log back in to the Spotify app on any of the devices. It's also a good idea to try connecting to a different network to check if you experience the same. If it works with another connection, it's best to contact the service provider of the original network for more information.

Keep us posted! We'll be happy to lend a hand if you need more help. 

View solution in original post

6 Replies

You can maybe try doing it on the app.

Hey @AyuTheHuman

Thanks for getting in touch about this. 

Could you let us know if you're using the app or the web player on your Chromebook?

Additionally, would you mind letting us know if this is only happening on your Chromebook or on other devices too?

We'll be keep an eye out for your reply 🙂

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

I'm using the web player, and this has been occuring on different devices as well.

Marked as solution

Hey @AyuTheHuman

Thanks for getting back to us.

If you still observe this across all your devices it's a good idea to check if the issue might be related to the Internet connection. 

Make sure you restart the network device (router or modem) of your connection, then simply log out and log back in to the Spotify app on any of the devices. It's also a good idea to try connecting to a different network to check if you experience the same. If it works with another connection, it's best to contact the service provider of the original network for more information.

Keep us posted! We'll be happy to lend a hand if you need more help. 

Hi!

Thank you!

After I checked my internet connection, my playlists started to delete on the spot, as well as the folders 😄

Thank you so much, again!

Ayu

Hey @AyuTheHuman

Thanks for keeping us in the loop. 

Great news! Give us a shout if you experience this again - we're always here to help.

Еnjoy your music! 

Suggested posts