Spotify will not load any images, be it album art, playlist covers, artists pictures etc.

Solved!

Spotify will not load any images, be it album art, playlist covers, artists pictures etc.

BoyGoy
Visitor

Plan

Premium

Country

Germany

Device

Desktop

Operating System

W10

My Question or Issue

I have already reinstalled Spotify, so I have the latest version as of now (1.1.60.672.g6ad9c215-a) but the problem persists.

It is not that album covers don't show, but that they are replaced by placeholder images. Example screenshot is attached.

Screenshot 2021-06-08 144055.png
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Solution!

Sebasty
Rock Star 18
Rock Star 18

Hey @BoyGoy @Algore101 and @martijnvdl10 

There were problems at one of the cloud services earlier today, which caused (uncached) images to not show up.
Said issues have been resolved and things should be operating well.

If you're still having issues, let me know 🙂

SebastyRock Star 18
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Solution!

Sebasty
Rock Star 18
Rock Star 18

Hey @BoyGoy @Algore101 and @martijnvdl10 

There were problems at one of the cloud services earlier today, which caused (uncached) images to not show up.
Said issues have been resolved and things should be operating well.

If you're still having issues, let me know 🙂

SebastyRock Star 18
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

Algore101
Visitor

I too have that issue. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling Spotify, but that made it worse. Now none of the images are showing. The same thing is happening in the web player and on my mobile player.

martijnvdl10
Casual Listener

I have the same issue, a lot of album covers aren't showing. My playlist pictures and profile picture are still there, but it's mostly album covers disappearing for me.

SUGGESTED POSTS