Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Uncancel Tom MacDonald’s song The System!

Uncancel Tom MacDonald’s song The System!

My Question or Issue

Uncancel Tom MacDonald’s song The System! It doesn’t matter if you agree or disagree with what the man says but refusing to stream his song is childish. Let people listen and make their own opinions instead of imposing your opinion on them by not allowing them to even hear the song on your platform. I’m disappointed with Spotify for this. I know I don’t want to be a member of a platform that silences ANY artist!

8 Replies

I agree! I will 100% cancel my subscription over this

Same.

We know you have it, we know you approved it. Now release it.

Sincerely,

America

Why won’t Spotify add the new song by Tom McDonald “The System”??? It’s available everywhere else but not Spotify. Tom himself (who I follow) said he doesn’t know why they won’t add it as they have with all his other songs. Amazon music, iTunes, Pandora and more all have the song available but not Spotify and no one can figure out why.  Why won’t Spotify make the song “The System” by Tom McDonald available????? 

We know you have it, we know you approved it. Now release it.

Sincerely,

America

If this Platform does not want to give people the songs, we the people want to hear, I know I will be happy to take my premium money that I pay to another site.

release the system by Tom MacDonald. Release Siiickbrain doomsday ride or die!!

Stop playing games with the music.

it’s freedom of expression.

it’s freedom of choice!!

Ive been with spotify since the beginning. but if its not put on then they can say goodbye to my money!

Hi folks,

Thanks for posting in the Community! Apologies for the delayed response, we just came across this thread.

We've checked and the track seems to be available and playable on our end. Check out the link here and see if it works as expected. If not, please send screenshots of what is being shown on your end.

Keep in mind that the song might not be available globally for all regions at the moment. Most commonly this is due to licensing reasons. For more info on content availability you can also read on here

Hope you find this useful. Keep us posted if you have any questions.

Kiril Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts