Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2352 replies
  • 1908 likes
  • 2352 replies
  • 1908 likes

Superuser Contribution A Passage to Rhodesia

Does anybody know why the album A Passage to Rhodesia by Rome, was removed?It was availible yesterday.

• Visitor
  • Does anybody know why the album A Passage to Rhodesia by Rome, was removed? It was availible yesterday.
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution how do i get my itunes music from apple music into spotify library WITHOUT A DESKTOP iPad only

iPad only there is downloaded music on my iPad that I own from iTunes. I can see it and play it offline in the iPad. WHY IS IT NOT AVAILABLE IN SPOTIFY? WHY DOES SPOTIFY SUCK SO MUCH?

• Roadie
  • iPad only   there is downloaded music on my iPad that I own from iTunes. I can see it and play it offline in the iPad.   WHY IS IT NOT AVAILABLE IN SPOTIFY?   WHY DOES SPOTIFY SU...
  • OldGreyWizard
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Acquire more K-Pop & J-Pop!

When I was adding to my playlist it came to my dismay that various songs are no longer available or have never came into play. Only very selective or older tracks were made, even if the artist or group had serveral hits and new singles or records out...

• When I was adding to my playlist it came to my dismay that various songs are no longer available or have never came into play. Only very selective or older tracks were made, even if the art...
  • cucoucuo
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Music Discussion
  • 5 replies
  • 10 likes

Hatari - Felari

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueHello! These songs don't belong to Hatari band from Iceland. https://open.spotify.com/album/7...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue Hello...
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Request

Guys, Could you please please please add the album Nina Hagen Band by Nina Hagen and the album Unbehagen by Nina Hagen.

• Visitor
  •   Guys,   Could you please please please add the album Nina Hagen Band by Nina Hagen and the album Unbehagen by Nina Hagen.   ❤️🙏
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Way to Make Spotify Play Different Songs in Personalized Playlists?

PlanFreeCountryU.S.Device(iPhone 8/Desktop App)Operating System(IOS 14.4.1/Windows 10) My Question or IssueGreetings!Huge fan of Your Daily Drive and The Get Up's playlists. Been hearing much of the same stuff over and over from the past few months o...

• Music Fan
  • Plan Free Country U.S. Device (iPhone 8/Desktop App) Operating System (IOS 14.4.1/Windows 10)   My Question or Issue Greetings! Huge fan of Your Daily Drive and The Get Up's playlists...
  • CarlosE
  • 18 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 18 replies
  • 0 likes

Marty Robbins - Ain't I Right isnt on spotify

just realized the song isn't anywhere on Spotify. well, the Marty Robbins version that is there are other versions but I like the Marty Robbins version better and I'm just curious why it isn't on Spotify

• Casual Listener
  • just realized the song isn't anywhere on Spotify. well, the Marty Robbins version that is there are other versions but I like the Marty Robbins version better and I'm just curious why it is...
  • Squiff
  • Casual Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • artist
    country
    music
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Why does my Spotify for Artists Avatar Image show the latest release cover?

Hi, I have a Spotify for Artists account and have uploaded my Avatar Image and Header. On the mobile Spotify app, while this can be seen at the bottom of my Artist Page in the 'About' section, I see the cover of my latest release at the top of the Ar...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I have a Spotify for Artists account and have uploaded my Avatar Image and Header. On the mobile Spotify app, while this can be seen at the bottom of my Artist Page in the 'About' sectio...
  • Novy
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • DP
    fast
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Tracks missing on today’s Viral 50 charts for Australia, Colombia, Mexico and Peru

PlanPremiumCountryUSA DeviceiPhone X, MacOperating SystemiOS 14, MacOS My Question or IssueToday’s Viral 50 charts for Australia, Colombia, Mexico and Peru are all missing tracks. See attached screenshots. I have confirmed this in the iOS app, Mac ap...

C1A8D59C-934C-4CCC-AD64-1E8177DCB2BD.jpeg 095889A8-E121-46E5-BDCC-3ED0FF0FF0AA.jpeg 2AD32C0C-820D-43F0-9634-9447C06127D6.jpeg 2732AAF6-2EA2-4AE0-8EB1-EA8DB4020826.jpeg
  • Roadie
  • Plan Premium Country USA   Device iPhone X, Mac Operating System iOS 14, MacOS   My Question or Issue Today’s Viral 50 charts for Australia, Colombia, Mexico and Peru are all mis...
  • Eni
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Turning off shows/podcasts/episodes

How can i turn off these features (I don't know if they are the same) that always appear in my home page ?

• Casual Listener
  • How can i turn off these features (I don't know if they are the same) that always appear in my home page ?
  • Emilia_8
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

The Get Up ... lighten up!

I've been a daily The Get Up listener since day one. I love the format. I love the hosts. Kat, Speedy & X are the goods. BUT ... it seems like nearly every segment devolves into a deep, heavy conversation about marginalized communities. I support BLM...

• Casual Listener
  • I've been a daily The Get Up listener since day one. I love the format. I love the hosts. Kat, Speedy & X are the goods.    BUT ... it seems like nearly every segment devolves into a ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • get up
    getupam
    the get up
    thegetup
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I would like to see Vladimir Dashkevich's OST for The Heart of the Dog

PlanPremium StudentCountryKazakhstanOperating System(Android, Kubuntu) My Question or IssueI would like to see Vladimir Dashkevich's OST for The Heart of the Dog filmed by Vladimir Bortko.There is no relevant artist or playlist published on Spotify y...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Student Country Kazakhstan Operating System (Android, Kubuntu)   My Question or Issue I would like to see Vladimir Dashkevich's OST for The Heart of the Dog filmed by Vlad...
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Followers.

Hi guys,I cant see my Spotify followers.It shows blank.What am i do?  

• Casual Listener
  • Hi guys,I cant see my Spotify followers.It shows blank.What am i do?    
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Suggested songs

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueI’m ready to switch to another app at this point. The suggested songs take over my playlists ...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue I’m rea...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • suggested songs
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Spotify App Mac High Sierra showing NaN errors and struggling to load

Spotify1.156.595.g2d2da0de PlanPremium CountryUSA DeviceMacbook Pro Early 2011Operating SystemHigh Sierra v10.13.6 My Question or IssueSpotify has been suddenly struggling to load, remaining blacked out and shows NaN errors if it does load (see attac...

• Regular
  • Spotify 1.156.595.g2d2da0de   Plan Premium   Country USA   Device Macbook Pro Early 2011 Operating System High Sierra v10.13.6   My Question or Issue Spotify has be...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • High Sierra
    mac app
    Mac Desktop App
    mac-black screen-desktop
    macbook pro
    nan
    NaN error
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Follow me

Please Follow me, I don't have followers yet actually...If you follow me I will follow you back

• Music Fan
  • Please Follow me, I don't have followers yet actually... If you follow me I will follow you back 😅
  • Globotom
  • Gig Goer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Terrible content “suggested” on homepage

PlanPremiumCountryUSA My Question or IssueWhy on God’s green Earth are you suggesting this “Higher Ground” series that include podcasts about Barak and Michelle Obama? This is nastiness and and you should show relevant ads based on user preference. S...

• Regular
  • ...his is nastiness and and you should show relevant ads based on user preference. Stop with political BS. Modernize your app to ingest user interest so suggested content is relevant. End the political BS n...
  • Lynchmeister78
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

How to avoid recommendation for fascist podcast?

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution My music is listed under the wrong artist

Hello everyone, I am a new artist without a Spotify for Artists account and my music album has been released on another profile with the same name. I've sent spotify and my distributor a request but two questions - How long do you think spotify takes...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello everyone,   I am a new artist without a Spotify for Artists account and my music album has been released on another profile with the same name.    I've sent spotify and my di...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Help
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Android][Search] Coconutz

I was watching Forgetting Sarah Marshall and as the end credits played, a cover of Nothing Compares 2 You by Coconutz came on. It was beautiful. I can't find it on Spotify. I'm hoping by posting this, someone will know how to get the song onto the pl...

• Visitor
  • I was watching Forgetting Sarah Marshall and as the end credits played, a cover of Nothing Compares 2 You by Coconutz came on. It was beautiful. I can't find it on Spotify. I'm hoping by posting this...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    Search
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes