Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Unknown dave matthews song

Solved!

Unknown dave matthews song

Hi,

Can not find a dave matthews song; gravedigger
https://youtu.be/H_Gi7revlSQ

Am a just blind or isn't it listed?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

@Carotjes

The Dave Mathews song Gravedigger (Acoustic Version) is on the his solo 2003 release called Some Devil, which that release includes both the standard studio song as well as the Acoustic version of that track.

There are currently two 14 track versions available for Spotify listening regions CA MX US and an additional version just for MX.

The release Some Devil is currently not available to these listening regions: AD AR AU AT BE BO BR BG CL CO CR CY CZ DK DO EC SV EE FI FR DE GR GT HN HK HU IS IE IT LV LI LT LU MY MT MC NL NZ NI NO PA PY PE PH PL PT RO ES SG SK SI SE CH TW TR GB UY

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

@Carotjes

Not sure, content is provide to Spotify by the labels, and aggregate services as is to the Spotify service and for the regions licensed to access the content from. The release label information is BMG, I am not sure what kind of lincensing deals BMG has to make in order to make content available in European Nations, which would probable be the first step in making content available for streaming as well as in Spotify music streaming regions?

Might try contacting BMG through social media contacts and find out why this release by Dave Mathews - Some Devil is not available in your listening region on the Spotify service?

Spotify wants all the world's music, and they're working hard on making this happen for you. However sometimes agreements canโ€™t be reached with the artist or label or a change may happen in music ownership.

Spotify adds thousands of albums and artists are added every day. If you canโ€™t find an artist youโ€™re looking for, they may appear (or reappear) soon. In the meantime, feel free to contact the artist or their label to ask when they plan to be on Spotify.

View solution in original post

7 Replies
Marked as solution

@Carotjes

The Dave Mathews song Gravedigger (Acoustic Version) is on the his solo 2003 release called Some Devil, which that release includes both the standard studio song as well as the Acoustic version of that track.

There are currently two 14 track versions available for Spotify listening regions CA MX US and an additional version just for MX.

The release Some Devil is currently not available to these listening regions: AD AR AU AT BE BO BR BG CL CO CR CY CZ DK DO EC SV EE FI FR DE GR GT HN HK HU IS IE IT LV LI LT LU MY MT MC NL NZ NI NO PA PY PE PH PL PT RO ES SG SK SI SE CH TW TR GB UY

Aha..
So Europe is excluded
Why would that be
Marked as solution

@Carotjes

Not sure, content is provide to Spotify by the labels, and aggregate services as is to the Spotify service and for the regions licensed to access the content from. The release label information is BMG, I am not sure what kind of lincensing deals BMG has to make in order to make content available in European Nations, which would probable be the first step in making content available for streaming as well as in Spotify music streaming regions?

Might try contacting BMG through social media contacts and find out why this release by Dave Mathews - Some Devil is not available in your listening region on the Spotify service?

Spotify wants all the world's music, and they're working hard on making this happen for you. However sometimes agreements canโ€™t be reached with the artist or label or a change may happen in music ownership.

Spotify adds thousands of albums and artists are added every day. If you canโ€™t find an artist youโ€™re looking for, they may appear (or reappear) soon. In the meantime, feel free to contact the artist or their label to ask when they plan to be on Spotify.

Thank you. I'm brazilian and I was trying to figure that out too. Such a shame.

Thank you. I'm a user from Brazil, so the only song I can listen to is "Baby"... actually, I wanted to add "Stay or Leave" and "Too High" to my list, but that's not possible yet, unfortunately.

hi 

Suggested posts