Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Unwanted podcasts on the homescreen

Unwanted podcasts on the homescreen

Hi there,

one thing drives me really crazy. I tried out some podcasts and didn´t want to hear to them any more. But they still appear on my homescreen on tiop in the "Guten Tag" or "Guten Abend" section. How do I remove podcasts/shows from this section?

Cheers,

Ralf.

12 Replies

Hey there @macralf,

Thanks for reaching out here in the Community!

We totally understand where you're coming from. However, at the moment there isn't an option that allows you to modify what appears on your Home screen.

Other users also think this would be a good idea. In this case, you can add your +VOTE and Subscribe to this thread. That way you can stay up-to-date with any relevant news about this.

If anything else comes up, the Community will be here.

Cheers!

NovyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

It's been 2 years of people asking, I agree. You're going to get the usual reply from a mod who copies and pastes (vote/subscribe)

Hi @MNum,

Thank you for your reply and feedback.

We understand that things can feel frustrating when things don't work as you'd like them to. Rest assured that we're always trying to improve as we always strive to improve our features.

If you're feeling unsure of how ideas and feedback works here in the Community we suggest that you read more about how your feedback reaches Spotify here.

We hope for your understanding and that you continue using Spotify and find it gets better in the future.

Once again - thanks for the feedback, we appreciate it. Let us know if we can help you with anything else. 

Take care!

JeremyModerator
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

So you think that it is appropriate to invite podcasts like "Hail **bleep**"! Podcasts that I cannot remove from my home screen. This is a clear VIOLATION of rights and personal BELIEFS. Podcasts like that are not art as if it was a metal album. It s about proselytism, propaganda and offensive material. So I advise you to immediately take down that podcast. Untitled.jpg

ok, if there is no way to remove unwanted content from the homescreen, I will get back to Deezer. Spotify obviously isnt´t keen to satisfy their customers.

Is  "s a t a n"  blocked on the community forums?

**bleep**.

Hi there,

I just got in touch withe the German support team of Spotify. They said, that there is no solution to this problem at the moment but they would forward this to the development team. In other words: there will be no solution to this request.

I will get back to Deezer.

Cheers,

Ralf.

Hi there folks,

Thank you for your feedback.

As mentioned above - we suggest that you head over to the idea that's been provided in this thread and leave a +VOTE and Subscribe to the thread for any updates regarding this.

We're always testing things by adding or removing features to make Spotify better overall and we’re constantly aiming to improve our features. We’re sorry that this means you’re not able to use Spotify like you wish to do at the moment.

Take care!

JeremyModerator
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

Good to hear other than what I mentioned earlier that's also said above (again). Have fun with it!

just giving more info than the moderator is willing to:
https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/All-Platforms-Podcasts-Option-to-disable-or-hide-podcast...

Please vote, comment and tweet this. It's the only way they will listen.

The same answer since two years ago, this is very annoying.

Suggested posts