Announcements

What device do you use most to listen to Spotify?

What device do you use most to listen to Spotify?

Joel-M
Composer

Hello,

I am interested in hearing what device you use most for listening to Spotify? For me, I have a 50/50. hbug? (Short for: How About You Guys).

8 Replies

Re: What device do you use most to listen to Spotify?

AWildYouth
Roadie

I like using my Mac since Musixmatch syncs better and I can change the volume in smaller increments than the buttons on a phone.

TreyAnastasio
Rock Star 7
Rock Star 7

I think that I listen to Spotify more on my laptop than I do on my phone, however I’m unsure of what the percentage of time listening to Spotify on each of these two devices is. I think it’s easier to manage playlists on the desktop version of the app, and I like being able to see what the other Spotify users who I follow have been listening to via Friend Activity; so I usually only use my phone to listen to Spotify when I’m away from home.

Cheers!

TreyAnastasioRock Star 7
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Heythatsme
Rising Star 16
Rising Star 16
Hey,

I think that I listen to music the most on my phone because I have it always with me in like School, Bus/Train, at home but I think my second most listened device would be my Macbook because I always listen to music when I write on here and when I'm on other websites.
HeythatsmeRising Star 16
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Sen_
Music Fan
I listen lots on my desktop computer at home, my phone in any location, and my iPad at school! So three devices.

kxra
Music Fan

I listen to Spotify mostly on my phone because it’s portable. Sometimes I’ll use my alexa echo dot, laptop or PS4 depending on the vibes. I mostly just prefer any device that's wireless.

PanGanesha
Regular
90% PC, 10% Android phone. That may change as I now have USB-C earbuds and will start tacking walks, etc. listening to Spotify.

donbergaaas
Composer

rasberry-pi

jturner22
Casual Listener

iPhone with AirPods Pro, my go-to

SUGGESTED POSTS