Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

What is going on with my daily mix playlists??

What is going on with my daily mix playlists??

Has somethjng changed in the last week or so? My once rock solid daily mixes were genre based but now the lines that grouped these are disappearing and my Beatles and Dylan list is full of bon  jovi and Springsteen. My metal list now includes guns n roses (was in my rock list) and Europe along with amaranthe and more bon jovi. 

something has for me at least, changed and it's doing my head in. Going from altar bridge to poets of the fall is not right!!! Anyone else having this nonsense?!

3 Replies

Hi there @DB2k,

thanks for posting in the community !

If you're experiencing odd behavior of your Spotify Daily Mix feature, please follow the steps provided here.

After doing so, please make sure to give it a bit more time to equire your musical taste again.

On top of that, i'm adding the "Daily Mix" info page here if you want to extra knowledge on how it works.

Don't hesitate to reply back to the post if you have any further questions 🙂

I don't think I've been hacked. The music isn't things I wouldnt have listened to, it's just the genre groupings are becoming blurred and its making the playlists nonsensical. 

I've signed out and reset my password but I very much doubt it's anything to do with that. I was hoping osmeone from Spotify or a user would know if spotify have changed their algorithm at all or if anyone else was having similar issues. Perhaps it is only me! See if it resets but it's a huge pain - as in starting to look at Apple Music service pain. 

I'm seeing this problem, too. Not hacked. But I'm seeing 90s alt rock from one daily mix showing up in my contemporary hard rock daily mix and it's very off-putting 

I don't know how to fix it. I don't want to dislike the songs (which most interfaces don't show the dislike button anymore anyway) because I do like them (usually), but they don't belong in the other's daily mix.

Apart from this community where it seems Spotify employees maybe don't watch, I can find no way to send feedback or submit a bug report. That doesn't leave me a lot of hope this will be fixed.

Suggested posts