Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Explicit content

It's great to hear music as the artist intended it to be heard, this means Spotify can sometimes include explicit content. We recommend looking out for the EXPLICIT tag on any releases (E on the web player).Note: Our explicit content tags are applied...

• Community Manager
  • Community Manager
  • geovanebento
  • Rising Star 1
  • 84 replies
  • 38 likes
  • 84 replies
  • 38 likes

Solved!! Presale Concert Tickets

Fans First emails are our way of thanking our artists’ biggest Spotify fans with unique or exclusive offers. Previous treats have included: Access to presale tickets for upcoming concerts. Access to exclusive merch items not available anywhere else. ...

Screen Shot 2019-02-08 at 5.08.09 PM.png
  • Spotify
  • Spotify
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 358 replies
  • 35 likes
  • 358 replies
  • 35 likes

I want an artist/ song on Spotify.

Many folks in the Community have requested certain tracks, albums or artists be added to Spotify. The reality is that we would like to have all the world's music available on Spotify. Therefore, anything which we have the right to upload and has been...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • 0 replies
  • 295 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 295 likes

Solved!! need help figuring out song title and artist

the Morning Commute playlist just got shuffled for me and i lost a song i liked but forgot to "heart". funny enough i don't remember the title but i think it was O. T. and googling that turned up alot of stuff that it was not. if you happen to know t...

• the Morning Commute playlist just got shuffled for me and i lost a song i liked but forgot to "heart". funny enough i don't remember the title but i think it was O. T. and googling that turned up alo...
  • Ethan_Moore004
  • Composer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Missing Music.

Mushroom Heads missing a few songs, well, quite a bit but still, Stitched Up Hearts missing one, Pop Evil is missing one, Synlakross too. An entire album from Spoil Engines gone too.

• Mushroom Heads missing a few songs, well, quite a bit but still, Stitched Up Hearts missing one, Pop Evil is missing one, Synlakross too.  An entire album from Spoil Engines gone too.
  • mosohodPeti
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Did Left Hand get removed

Did the song Left Hand - Beast Coast (Pro Era, Flatbush Zombies, Underachievers) get removed? I can find the song but it no longer plays for me

• Casual Listener
  • Did the song Left Hand - Beast Coast (Pro Era, Flatbush Zombies, Underachievers) get removed? I can find the song but it no longer plays for me
  • Yacoboc
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Will remastering a single for an EP reset the play count?

I am producing/engineering an EP for an artist, Saeyers. We have been releasing songs from the EP as singles as we wrap up the EP. Our first song, Cruise, drew over 30,000 plays, and was added to Fresh Finds for two weeks. The problem is, as we have ...

• Music Fan
  • I am producing/engineering an EP for an artist, Saeyers. We have been releasing songs from the EP as singles as we wrap up the EP.   Our first song, Cruise, drew over 30,000 plays, and was add...
  • mosohodPeti
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Add request: Michael McDonald - Sweet Freedom (original and 12")

Can Spotify add:Michael McDonald - Sweet Freedom (original and 12")The eighties version, not the modern version with Safri Duo

• Music Fan
  • Can Spotify add: Michael McDonald - Sweet Freedom (original and 12") The eighties version, not the modern version with Safri Duo
  • Alex
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Music Unavailable

I tried to find Beggin’ by Madcon and am wondering how it’s possible to get it to be played. Spotify, any chance of it happening? I live in the United States also so don’t know why 路‍

• I tried to find Beggin’ by Madcon and am wondering how it’s possible to get it to be played. Spotify, any chance of it happening? I live in the United States also so don’t know why 🤷🏻‍ ♂️
  • mosohodPeti
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Wifisfuneral and Robb Banks' "Conn3ct3d" removed from streaming?

I realized today that the album Conn3ct3d is no longer available on Spotify. Is this temporary or is it permanently removed? I can still listen on Apple Music so I know the artist hasn't taken it down from all services, but it's removed from all my p...

• Casual Listener
  • I realized today that the album Conn3ct3d is no longer available on Spotify. Is this temporary or is it permanently removed? I can still listen on Apple Music so I know the artist hasn't taken it dow...
  • xoholo
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Any Good Heavy Metal Bands

I love bands Like metallica, volbeat, FFDP, Slipknot, Hollywood undead, ACDC, Black Sabbath ETC, Im trying to find a band closer to Volbeat which is a mix between feel good metal and hard rock. I dont like anything way to heavy. Thank you!

• Composer
  • I love bands Like metallica, volbeat, FFDP, Slipknot, Hollywood undead, ACDC, Black Sabbath ETC, Im trying to find a band closer to Volbeat which is a mix between feel good metal and hard rock. I don...
  • Ethan_Moore004
  • Composer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Dire Straits Alchemy: Live

Why have Spotify removed half of the Alchemy Live album from Dire Straits?

Screenshot_20190319-173043~2.png
  • Casual Listener
  • Why have Spotify removed half of the Alchemy Live album from Dire Straits?
  • Stamkos91
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Add album :(

Please add album Özlem Tekin - Kime Ne.Özlem Tekin ‎– Kime NeCountry:TurkeyReleased:Jan 1996Genre:Electronic, RockStyle:Pop Rock

• Please add album Özlem Tekin - Kime Ne. Özlem Tekin  ‎–   Kime Ne Country:Turkey Released:Jan 1996 Genre:Electronic,   Rock Style:Pop Rock
  • Mantisentil
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify playlist: Tender. What is the genre?

My favourite playlist on created by Spotify is by far Tender, but I’m not sure what genre it falls under. Lofi hip hop chill sentimental music?

• Casual Listener
  • My favourite playlist on created by Spotify is by far Tender, but I’m not sure what genre it falls under. Lofi hip hop chill sentimental music?
  • dandv
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Chat
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Bring back the feature that unavailable songs can be played by local files! On desktop and the app

brings back the feature that unavailable songs can be played by local files! On desktop and the app !! It was a good feature until oktober 2018 where it was removed.

• Music Fan
  • brings back the feature that unavailable songs can be played by local files! On desktop and the app !! It was a good feature until oktober 2018 where it was removed.
  • Brunelicia
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Desktop][Music] Bring back the feature for replacements for not available Songs by local files

Bring the feature back for songs that are not available on Spotify are replaced by local files, if you own them. This feature has been in Spotify for years and was great because I could hear all the Cannibal Corpse albums that are not available here ...

• Music Fan
  • Bring the feature back for songs that are not available on Spotify are replaced by local files, if you own them. This feature has been in Spotify for years and was great because I could hear all the ...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Desktop
    Music
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify Artists Request

A few weeks ago I applied for Spotify for Artists, and haven't heard back yet. Does it usually take this long? It said that the support team would get back to me by email within 3 days.

• Regular
  • A few weeks ago I applied for Spotify for Artists, and haven't heard back yet. Does it usually take this long? It said that the support team would get back to me by email within 3 days.
  • mosohodPeti
  • Composer
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Analytics - New Release Artwork Not Showing Up

I have a new release that I have delivered to Spotify. The delivery validated with my delivery company (Consolidated Independent) and was successfuly delivered to Spotify. Now that the release has shown up in the Spotify Analytics backend, the artwor...

• I have a new release that I have delivered to Spotify. The delivery validated with my delivery company (Consolidated Independent) and was successfuly delivered to Spotify.    Now that the...
  • xoholo
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Discover Weekly & Release Radar not showing up

Hi ,I've been using spotify for little over 2 weeks. I'm a premium subscriber.DIscover weekly and release radar playlists are created recently and the only way I can access them is by searching. They won't show up in discovery section or under Made f...

• Not applicable
  • Hi , I've been using spotify for little over 2 weeks. I'm a premium subscriber. DIscover weekly and release radar playlists are created recently and the only way I can access them is by searching. ...
  • MartinStoichkov
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Daily Chart Updates

Hey all, I was wondering when the Spotify Daily Chart section updates. It's 3/18 in the US, yet the latest chart is from 3/16. Anybody know what's going on there?Also, while I'm at it, when do Spotify artist popularity values update? I'm having fun l...

• Visitor
  • Hey all, I was wondering when the Spotify Daily Chart section updates. It's 3/18 in the US, yet the latest chart is from 3/16. Anybody know what's going on there? Also, while I'm at it, when do Sp...
  • Thanek
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify has lost all my songs and doesn't play anything on pc

I had a problem with spotify not playing most songs (they didn't show info and bar didn't move) so I reinstalled the program. Now it doesn't play anything and claims all my playlists are empty. This is only on pc, my phone app works totally like it s...

• Visitor
  • I had a problem with spotify not playing most songs (they didn't show info and bar didn't move) so I reinstalled the program. Now it doesn't play anything and claims all my playlists are empty. This ...
  • TYZ_Momoy
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes