Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Explicit content

It's great to hear music as the artist intended it to be heard, this means Spotify can sometimes include explicit content. We recommend looking out for the EXPLICIT tag on any releases (E on the web player).Note: Our explicit content tags are applied...

• Community Manager
  • Community Manager
  • geovanebento
  • Rising Star 1
  • 84 replies
  • 38 likes
  • 84 replies
  • 38 likes

Solved!! Presale Concert Tickets

Fans First emails are our way of thanking our artists’ biggest Spotify fans with unique or exclusive offers. Previous treats have included: Access to presale tickets for upcoming concerts. Access to exclusive merch items not available anywhere else. ...

Screen Shot 2019-02-08 at 5.08.09 PM.png
  • Spotify
  • Spotify
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 358 replies
  • 35 likes
  • 358 replies
  • 35 likes

I want an artist/ song on Spotify.

Many folks in the Community have requested certain tracks, albums or artists be added to Spotify. The reality is that we would like to have all the world's music available on Spotify. Therefore, anything which we have the right to upload and has been...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • 0 replies
  • 295 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 295 likes

Solved!! Unable to Reorder Songs on Playlist

Hi, I've created a playlist and I'm unable to reorder the songs. I remember doing it once before with success but now I'm not able to. I've tried mobile, the web player, and the desktop app. When I try to reorder on mobile (using Android) nothing mov...

• Music Fan
  • Hi,   I've created a playlist and I'm unable to reorder the songs. I remember doing it once before with success but now I'm not able to. I've tried mobile, the web player, and the desktop app....
  • DJsInfinity
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Song don't play

I'm trying to listen to The Nosebleed Section from Hilltop Hoods. Can see the song but its unavailable. Why? I'm sure I used to have it saved on my playlist before.

• Casual Listener
  • I'm trying to listen to The Nosebleed Section from Hilltop Hoods. Can see the song but its unavailable. Why?  I'm sure I used to have it saved on my playlist before.
  • CaKjacK
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Playlist with only saved songs, not albums

I save a lot of albums, and when i'm shuffling my saved songs, i get mostly those larger albums. Does anyone know of a way that i can create a playlist that only contains the songs i save on their own?Thanks,Dvdcd

• Casual Listener
  • I save a lot of albums, and when i'm shuffling my saved songs, i get mostly those larger albums. Does anyone know of a way that i can create a playlist that only contains the songs i save on their ow...
  • lillykrummholz
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

add music

llllll

• llllll
  • MartinStoichkov
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Please bring original soundtrack from Korea online game to Spotify

Hi Spotify. I want you to bring original soundtrack from Korea online game to Spotify such as Ragnarok Online, Maple Story, Pangya or classic Korea online game. I will so glad to listening very much. Please bring to Spotify.

• Visitor
  • Hi Spotify. I want you to bring original soundtrack from Korea online game to Spotify such as Ragnarok Online, Maple Story, Pangya or classic Korea online game. I will so glad to listening&...
  • marcaevans
  • Composer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

An album we want

Why isnt the The Chronic by Dr.Dre on spotify it's a really good album and we want it

• Why isnt the The Chronic by Dr.Dre on spotify it's a really good album and we want it
  • marcaevans
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

AJR Presale Code

I have AJR as my top band, listen to all their music but I haven’t gotten a presale code for their upcoming Neotheater World Tour. Did anyone get one? I really want to go for my birthday

• Casual Listener
  • I have AJR as my top band, listen to all their music but I haven’t gotten a presale code for their upcoming Neotheater World Tour. Did anyone get one? I really want to go for my birthday 
  • Lboyd
  • Casual Listener
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs from my playlists got removed and can't be played anymore...

Many songs from my spotify playlists have disappeared from spotify they are shown as unavailable. Most songs were from my K-pop playlist https://open.spotify.com/user/3gxw03nncrl0hlzpc1utd63mm/playlist/2Bl5bEngEPahaOD4cmSYbl?si=JnI9lVyfSTihnYCk0Nd_BQ...

• Visitor
  • Many songs from my spotify playlists have disappeared from spotify they are shown as unavailable. Most songs were from my K-pop playlist  https://open.spotify.com/user/3gxw03nncrl0hlzpc1utd63mm...
  • amalil04
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Guns N Roses It’s so Easy

This song needs Needs NEEDS to be back on Spotify!! Seriously, the album isn’t complete without it.

• This song needs Needs NEEDS to be back on Spotify!! Seriously, the album isn’t complete without it.
  • Soundofus
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Song request

Jessie McCartney- Just so you know.. it used to be on here and now it’s gone! Can it come back now please 梁

• Jessie McCartney- Just so you know..  it used to be on here and now it’s gone! Can it come back now please 😭 🥺 💔
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No discoraphy on IPAD after last Update

What is the reason why is not possible anymore to see and select Artist Dicography?Is it a bug of last update or is a new Spotify choice?

• What is the reason why is not possible anymore to see and select Artist Dicography? Is it a bug of last update or is a new Spotify choice?    
  • Haber
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 5 likes

Duplicate album on duplicate artist page

I dont know why but another spotify artist page just appeared out of the blue and now our new ep is on two diffrent pages, and when clicked on the artist name in playlist or library it redirects to the newly created page, This is extremely frustratin...

• Casual Listener
  • I dont know why but another spotify artist page just appeared out of the blue and now our new ep is on two diffrent pages, and when clicked on the artist name in playlist or library it redirects to t...
  • maglibertine
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Led Zeppelin

Hi,I can't find led zeppelin songs in spotify. not in the android app or in the desktop app.Is it available to users in india?

• Hi, I can't find led zeppelin songs in spotify. not in the android app or in the desktop app. Is it available to users in india?  
  • Brunelicia
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Led Zeppelin
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Question about Dance/Electronic

Hi!I've came from other streamings services and new to Spotify, using it for 6 days.I have a question about Dance/Electronic in Discover section.Why the content so tasteless? I can't find any good Electronic there, e.g. Kraftwerk, The Field, Ben Fros...

• Regular
  • Hi! I've came from other streamings services and new to Spotify, using it for 6 days. I have a question about Dance/Electronic in Discover section. Why the content so tasteless? I can't find any g...
  • OneByBoo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Need help finding a song

So I was in the car heading to school this morning a bit late around 7:50 when this Spanish song came on the radio. It sounded so nice and calm but I can't find it. The only hints I have are that there is a trumpet in the background, it was a female ...

• Casual Listener
  • So I was in the car heading to school this morning a bit late around 7:50 when this Spanish song came on the radio. It sounded so nice and calm but I can't find it. The only hints I have are that the...
  • AArjMusic
  • Music Fan
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Premium acount

Since this morning my account on Spotify is telling me that i dont have a Premium account but i do , because its included in my phone abonnement and my provider app says the option is still on.Does anyone know how to fix this ?

• Visitor
  • Since this morning my account on Spotify is telling me that i dont have a Premium account but i do , because its included in my phone abonnement and my provider app says the option is still on. Does...
  • Loxer
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Sleep Timer

How to put sleep timer on song in Android??

• How to put sleep timer on song in Android??
  • leviE
  • Composer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Help finding deleted recordings

Spotify has for some time only carried a very limited number of albums from the Music label Supraphon while YouTube music and Apple seem to have the entire catalogue. In a rather high handed way Spotify encourage you to contact the record label. Not ...

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify has for some time only carried a very limited number of albums from the Music label Supraphon while YouTube music and Apple seem to have the entire catalogue. In a rather high handed way Spot...
  • Jpgchief
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! playlist stream log

I want to have a log of what I've been listening to over a short period of time. Does that exist? Here is an example: I have a collaborative playlist that I screen through randomly while running, working, or performing other task where I can't convie...

• Roadie
  • I want to have a log of what I've been listening to over a short period of time. Does that exist? Here is an example:   I have a collaborative playlist that I screen through randomly while run...
  • MPrudeaux
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Request to add two songs

For some reason you guys are missinh two songs from the Aladdin Original Soundtrack and with the new movie coming out I’d love to have both the live action and animated versions of those songs which are ‘Friend Like Me’ and ‘Prince Ali’ both are sung...

• Casual Listener
  • For some reason you guys are missinh two songs from the Aladdin Original Soundtrack and with the new movie coming out I’d love to have both the live action and animated versions of those songs which ...
  • AArjMusic
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes