Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

When I say "Play My Daily Mix", it plays a person's podcast called My Daily Mix. Annoying, how fix?

When I say "Play My Daily Mix", it plays a person's podcast called My Daily Mix. Annoying, how fix?

When I say "Play My Daily Mix" to my Google Nest, it plays a podcast from someone in India SANDEEP SWAMI, called "My Daily Mix" -- This person Sandeep cleverly named his podcast "My Daily Mix" to route requests to his podcasts.

How do I make it so that when I say "Play My Daily Mix" it actually plays Spotify's music playlist DailyMix and not Sandeep's podcast please?

3 Replies

Hi @hensony,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community!

We can suggest to be a bit more precise when voicing the command and say something in the lines of "Play My Daily Mix Playlist on Spotify" to your Google Assistant and see if this make any difference for you. Does this happen only for your Daily Mix, or this happens to other personalized playlists as well?

If the above does not help to resolve this situation, you can follow and add your feedback to this thread here, where other users have reported similar situations with their Discover Weekly and where the info is being passed to the right folks. 

Hope you find this useful. Keep us posted if you have any questions.

Kiril Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

update:  Looks like I have to say "Play Daily Mix 1" or Play Daily Mix 2".

If I say "Play Daily Mix"  or "Play My Daily Mix", it will route to a user-created podcast or another user's playlist.    Doesn't make sense.. and seems like Spotify could easily resolve this with a patch; but I guess they don't want to.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I did go to the link  (https://community.spotify.com/t5/Content-Questions/Web-Player-Discover-Weekly-playlist-spam/m-p/5266... )    where other customers are complaining about the same issue.  No response from Spotify officials on that thread either; just forum moderators responding.

Hey @hensony,

Thanks for the reply.

We are passing on all feedback and information provided by affected users to the right teams at Spotify.

The more examples of an issue we have, the faster it might get resolved 🙂

We encourage you to submit your feedback in the linked thread as well.

Cheers.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts