Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Why can I only select playlist for the offline mode?

Solved!

Why can I only select playlist for the offline mode?

It might sound strange, but really, I don't understand why only playlists can be selected for the offline mode on the pc? Why not songs, albums, artists?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

@comarosas

Hello:

Currently with the Spotify desktop apps in order to offline content a user must first put the content into a user created playlist.

If the offline feature for other areas in the Spotify Android app is around, I would suspect that the feature should show up in the Spotify desktop apps, but when I am not sure? There has been no official annoucement yet when, or if this feature will come to the Spotify desktop apps for offlining content from Your Music.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

If you saved the album from the artist. It would go into your music and then you can select that to be saved offline. Or a selected song if you wish. Is this what you're talking about?

Yes, I can do that in my phone with Android System, but on my iMac pc I can only save offline my playlists, nothing more.

Marked as solution

@comarosas

Hello:

Currently with the Spotify desktop apps in order to offline content a user must first put the content into a user created playlist.

If the offline feature for other areas in the Spotify Android app is around, I would suspect that the feature should show up in the Spotify desktop apps, but when I am not sure? There has been no official annoucement yet when, or if this feature will come to the Spotify desktop apps for offlining content from Your Music.

Suggested posts