There is a way to pass over this limit. How to do it ?
Follow these instructions in the Desktop version of Spotify :
1. In your playlist library create a folder and name it MY ALBUMS (for example)
2. Open an album you want save
3. Maintain a left click on the title of the album.
4. Drag it and drop it over the MY ALBUMS folder.
5. Now the album is saved as a playlist in your folder.
There is no limitation for number of playlists, so with this way you can save as much albums as you want.
Have a great Spotify listening :)