Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Why does this song keep appearing on my automatically generated playlists?

Why does this song keep appearing on my automatically generated playlists?

For real this is **bleep**ing annoying. This **bleep**ing Designer Boi song keeps on appearing on my Repeat Rewind playlist even tho I never even listen to it. And tbh that's reason why I don't listen to it. Seems so fishy. How much did Nast's label pay yall... jk, but FIX IT!

Näyttökuva 2021-9-29 kello 12.46.17.png
6 Replies

Hi if you want to delete it from your playlist try to click on the 3 dots on the right and click “remove from this playlist”

Can’t delete songs off playlist that spotify has created. 🙂

Oh sorry didn't notice hope someone knows the answer 

Yeah it literally should be a playlist with songs which i’ve listened a lot to in my past. But i know for sure that i’ve not listened to that song for anymore than 1 or 2 times 😕 Still its somehow there and i lose my mind everytime it comes on. lol

Spotify is absolutely off their rocker! As far as their software it is a piece of **bleep**. Always, I mean always, automated playlists contain songs and artists I've repeatedly marked as "Don't play this' 

Honestly what is the point of having this feature if it doesn't work? Bunch of f,ing idiots. Oh but they will debit your account every month!!!

Hi @aatuw,

Thank you for posting on the Community. 

If you don't remember ever playing this song, do remember leaving Spotify playing in the background or not noticing what it's currently playing? Or have you left your account available at a party/gathering, so people can add tracks to play? These may be the reasons the song is showing on your Repeat Rewind list.

In any case, from the mobile app you can search for this song and "Dislike" it. Just open the album, click on the 3 dots next to the title and select "Hide this song".

Let us know if you have any questions.

MafeGModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts