Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Explicit content

It's great to hear music as the artist intended it to be heard, this means Spotify can sometimes include explicit content. We recommend looking out for the EXPLICIT tag on any releases (E on the web player).Note: Our explicit content tags are applied...

• Community Manager
  • Community Manager
  • SS2020user
  • Visitor
  • 83 replies
  • 38 likes
  • 83 replies
  • 38 likes

Solved!! Presale Concert Tickets

Fans First emails are our way of thanking our artists’ biggest Spotify fans with unique or exclusive offers. Previous treats have included: Access to presale tickets for upcoming concerts. Access to exclusive merch items not available anywhere else. ...

Screen Shot 2019-02-08 at 5.08.09 PM.png
  • Spotify
  • Spotify
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 358 replies
  • 35 likes
  • 358 replies
  • 35 likes

I want an artist/ song on Spotify.

Many folks in the Community have requested certain tracks, albums or artists be added to Spotify. The reality is that we would like to have all the world's music available on Spotify. Therefore, anything which we have the right to upload and has been...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • 0 replies
  • 294 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 294 likes

BTS

JIMIN by BTS just released a new song track promise. When is this coming to spotify? His track was streamed in soundcl*ud 15M times in just 3 days. Surely, spotify can easily add this to their song list.

• JIMIN by BTS just released a new song track promise. When is this coming to spotify? His track was streamed in soundcl*ud 15M times in just 3 days. Surely, spotify can easily add this to their song l...
  • Facundo85
  • Visitor
  • 3 replies
  • 17 likes
  • Bts promise jimin
  • 3 replies
  • 17 likes

Allow "Hide this song" Feature for Premium

hi henlo there it's ya gurl luvinelle & i used spotify for free for a while and i always used the option to not allow a specific song to play bc i'm tired of hearing the songs i didn't want to hear **bleep**. i upgraded to premium yesterday and the f...

• hi henlo there it's ya gurl luvinelle & i used spotify for free for a while and i always used the option to not allow a specific song to play bc i'm tired of hearing the songs i didn't want to he...
  • laurenrobinson1
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Two Artists Combined by Accident?

So I've been wanting to explore with different music genres and started looking into the gospel group The Caravans. I was able to find them easily enough, but their overview has them sharing the same space as The Caravans, a rockibilly band. This ske...

• So I've been wanting to explore with different music genres and started looking into the gospel group The Caravans. I was able to find them easily enough, but their overview has them sharing the same...
  • Ramheather
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Missing EP

I am so sad that Apollo Sunshine's 2005 EP "The other side of the world" is missing. The song Venice Beach on that album is by far the greatest thing the band has ever produced. I would be so happy if that song was added. For reals.

• Casual Listener
  • I am so sad that Apollo Sunshine's 2005 EP "The other side of the world" is missing. The song Venice Beach on that album is by far the greatest thing the band has ever produced. I would be so happy i...
  • Nswinney
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Song Radio seems to fall short with holiday music

For the rest of the year, the Song Radio feature works beautifully for me when I want to hear music that’s fairly similar or suits a particular mood. Come Christmastime, though, it misses the mark. The selections seem to be based on the artists’ main...

• Casual Listener
  • For the rest of the year, the Song Radio feature works beautifully for me when I want to hear music that’s fairly similar or suits a particular mood. Come Christmastime, though, it misses the mark. T...
  • DFLiddle
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Release Radar query - Important

Hi, I recently released my second single - but the first that could be included on the release radar playlist - I’ve spoken to a few of my followers who said that it never appeared in their Friday Release Radar Playlist - despite being released that ...

• Music Fan
  • Hi,    I recently released my second single - but the first that could be included on the release radar playlist - I’ve spoken to a few of my followers who said that it never appeared in ...
  • SFW
  • Music Fan
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Release Radar
    Spotify for Artists
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Library Song Limit

I've been using Spotify since September of 2017 and I've enjoyed everything it has to offer. Recently, however, I ran into a very irritating limitation (that I had no idea was even a thing) Of course I'm talking about the Your Music song cap of 10,00...

• I've been using Spotify since September of 2017 and I've enjoyed everything it has to offer. Recently, however, I ran into a very irritating limitation (that I had no idea was even a thing) Of course...
  • ecepakdil
  • Music Fan
  • 3 replies
  • 17 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 17 likes

why I Love You More Than You'll Ever Know Gary Moore disappear from spotify why?

https://open.spotify.com/album/43izHRxuhay1bX4C8sbarC This song [I Love You More Than You'll Ever Know] does disappear from spotify I don't know why?

• Casual Listener
  • https://open.spotify.com/album/43izHRxuhay1bX4C8sbarC   This song [ I Love You More Than You'll Ever Know] does disappear from spotify I don't know why?
  • Loxer
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Follow My Hip-Hop Playlist

A collection of my favorite hip-hop songs . With records from artist like Trippie Redd, Drake, Key Glock, Meek Mill , Lil Pump, 21 Savage , Kodak Black, 6ix9ine and many more. Follow Our Instagram @ spotifyreleaseshttps://open.spotify.com/user/316szz...

• Music Fan
  • A collection of my favorite hip-hop songs . With records from artist like Trippie Redd, Drake, Key Glock, Meek Mill , Lil Pump, 21 Savage , Kodak Black, 6ix9ine and many more. Follow Our Instagram @ ...
  • htzo
  • Composer
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes

Search for all albums?

Hi, I'm new to Spotify (from Tidal). Is there a way to search for all albums under a specific genre (like Hip-hop)? I like to find new music/artists by locating albums. It would be nice to see the entire Spotify collection of albums, newest to oldest...

• Hi,   I'm new to Spotify (from Tidal). Is there a way to search for all albums under a specific genre (like Hip-hop)?    I like to find new music/artists by locating albums. It wou...
  • 1TimmyMay
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Slim Shady LP censored?

can you please answer why this album is censored I can't even lisen to it. please fix this asap!

• can you please answer why this album is censored I can't even lisen to it. please fix this asap!
  • sidular
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Electronic Rising playlist: Song called Sinner

The Spotify playlist “Electronic Rising” had a song called Sinner in it that was about 10 minutes long. It is no longer on the playlist. Anyone have any idea who it was by or how to find it again? Thank you!

• The Spotify playlist “Electronic Rising” had a song called Sinner in it that was about 10 minutes long. It is no longer on the playlist. Anyone have any idea who it was by or how to find it again? Th...
  • laurenrobinson1
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Audiobook request

Hey, I was wondering if you guys could upload the Harry Potter series in audiobook version. It would be really awesome.

• Hey, I was wondering if you guys could upload the Harry Potter series in audiobook version. It would be really awesome.
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

'What's my name', without Drake

I am looking for the version where Rihanna is singing this song solo. Can't find it on Spotify though.Does anyone know where to find it?

• I am looking for the version where Rihanna is singing this song solo. Can't find it on Spotify though. Does anyone know where to find it?
  • Jon-Doe
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Why did the Tarzan Soundtrack Change?

Some of the songs for instance Son of man and strangers like me, are now changed to weird version, but still with Phil Collins. Im gonna need the old version back, thank you.

• Casual Listener
  • Some of the songs for instance Son of man and strangers like me, are now changed to weird version, but still with Phil Collins.   Im gonna need the old version back, thank you.
  • irishmohan
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution my recently played is full of weird stuff?

Devicebroken iphone 6s i use as an ipod w my hotspot on my iphone 10XR and Mac Book Pro 2017, the problem shows up on all three devicesOperating System(iOS) Issuemy recently played keeps having random albums and artists that ive never even heard of o...

• Casual Listener
  • Device broken iphone 6s i use as an ipod w my hotspot on my iphone 10XR and Mac Book Pro 2017,       the problem shows up on all three devices Operating System (iOS)   &...
  • r41d
  • 97 replies
  • 55 likes
  • 97 replies
  • 55 likes

Solved!! Music that disappears due to rights

Hi! Some music has disappered from spotify due to rights. That music also disapears from my playlist, so my question is. If the music reappears on spotify will it automatically appear in my playlist again or do i need to add those songs again to my p...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi!   Some music has disappered from spotify due to rights. That music also disapears from my playlist, so my question is. If the music reappears on spotify will it automatically appear in my ...
  • MadmanOnWheels
  • Roadie
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Featured Artist Songs (appears on) not listed in content view.

Featured artist songs (appears on) not listed in my content view on my Spotify for artists account. I dont have any own releases on spotify, but since I'm featrued on some songs, an artist account was automatically generated. I have claimed my artist...

• Featured artist songs (appears on) not listed in my content view on my Spotify for artists account. I dont have any own releases on spotify, but since I'm featrued on some songs, an artist account w...
  • EvanRodriguez
  • Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Tory Lanez - Numbers out the gym

this is a very good song and i think it deserves to be on spotify thank u

• this is a very good song and i think it deserves to be on spotify thank u 
  • Loxer
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies