Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Explicit content

It's great to hear music as the artist intended it to be heard, this means Spotify can sometimes include explicit content. We recommend looking out for the EXPLICIT tag on any releases (E on the web player).Note: Our explicit content tags are applied...

• Community Manager
  • Community Manager
  • geovanebento
  • Rising Star 1
  • 84 replies
  • 38 likes
  • 84 replies
  • 38 likes

Solved!! Presale Concert Tickets

Fans First emails are our way of thanking our artists’ biggest Spotify fans with unique or exclusive offers. Previous treats have included: Access to presale tickets for upcoming concerts. Access to exclusive merch items not available anywhere else. ...

Screen Shot 2019-02-08 at 5.08.09 PM.png
  • Spotify
  • Spotify
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 358 replies
  • 35 likes
  • 358 replies
  • 35 likes

I want an artist/ song on Spotify.

Many folks in the Community have requested certain tracks, albums or artists be added to Spotify. The reality is that we would like to have all the world's music available on Spotify. Therefore, anything which we have the right to upload and has been...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • 0 replies
  • 295 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 295 likes

Does anyone know when Hypnosis Mic will be released in America?

I have just started being a fan of the Hypnosis Mic group. I tried looking it up on spotify and a playlist showed up. But, when I clicked on it, none of the songs appeared. I searched it up and the playlist is "region locked" in Japan. Will it ever b...

• I have just started being a fan of the Hypnosis Mic group. I tried looking it up on spotify and a playlist showed up. But, when I clicked on it, none of the songs appeared. I searched it up and the p...
  • katiek_
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

HELP I CAN'T FIND A SONG

Ok so, spotify showed me this song in discover weekly, some months ago, about 3-4 can't really remember. And i liked the song very much, but i forgot to save it because i was in a hurry and now i can't find it literally nowhere, i've been searching f...

• Casual Listener
  • Ok so, spotify showed me this song in discover weekly, some months ago, about 3-4 can't really remember.  And i liked the song very much, but i forgot to save it because i was in a hurry and ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

help me find a song

There was this song I came across on the Wake Up Happy playlist about a week ago. I’m sure I saved it, but it hasn’t shown up in My Songs. The Wake Up Happy playlist updated and the song is no longer there... I don’t remember any lyrics specifically,...

• Regular
  • There was this song I came across on the Wake Up Happy playlist about a week ago. I’m sure I saved it, but it hasn’t shown up in My Songs. The Wake Up Happy playlist updated and the song is no longer...
  • LaPhroaig
  • Regular
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Claiming Artist page removed my album from Spotify

Hi there, hope someone can help with this. I recently claimed my artist page (spotify:artist:68X1KwibEPVtpH4nTKK08Z) and now my album "Rust" (spotify:album:1z6vEVMIpMDnyQhJb7OOjv) has been removed from Spotify.

• Hi there, hope someone can help with this. I recently claimed my artist page (spotify:artist:68X1KwibEPVtpH4nTKK08Z) and now my album "Rust" (spotify:album:1z6vEVMIpMDnyQhJb7OOjv) has been removed fr...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • artist page
    Missing Album
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MOBB DEEP - BACK AT YOU (Sunset Park Version)

Can Spotify please add this version.....this song may be Mobb Deeps best ever..... and Sunset Park is a classic https://youtu.be/rkV6SCOIrnM

• Can Spotify please add this version.....this song may be Mobb Deeps best ever..... and Sunset Park is a classic    https://youtu.be/rkV6SCOIrnM
  • Brunelicia
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify lost licensing rights to a bunch of songs

I have a playlist I started a few years ago and occassionally add songs to it. It has 221 songs and 38 of them are no longer playable. Did Spotify lose the licensing rights to that big a percent of this catalogue??? Is this possible or am I missing s...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a playlist I started a few years ago and occassionally add songs to it. It has 221 songs and 38 of them are no longer playable. Did Spotify lose the licensing rights to that big a percent of t...
  • katiek_
  • Composer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
    Music
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Not updating

I subscribe to musics on my cellphone but in my pc these songs do not appear...

• I subscribe to musics on my cellphone but in my pc these songs do not appear...
  • Loxer
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Mac and Devin Go To High School issues (Austria)

Why is only "Young, Wild and Free" available in Austria? I watched Mac and Devin Go To High School during holidays and the soundtrack is fire. I was in Slovakia and saw that my cousin's account was allowed to listen to the rest of the album, so it ca...

Screenshot_29.png
  • Why is only "Young, Wild and Free" available in Austria? I watched Mac and Devin Go To High School during holidays and the soundtrack is fire. I was in Slovakia and saw that my cousin's account ...
  • oburger04
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Atlantic Recording Corporation
    WEA International
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Logic mixtapes

hello .. i wondered why i don't see logic [youngsinatra] mixtapes on spotify and i wish if u could add hes 5 mixtapes into spotify a lot of listeners and fans are really upset beacause its not in spotify ..

•  hello  ..    i wondered why i don't see  logic [youngsinatra]   mixtapes  on spotify   and i wish if u could add hes 5 mixtapes into spotify  &...
  • htzo
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • UMG
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Deleted.

Deleted.

• Casual Listener
  • Deleted.
  • Brunelicia
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Linking songs with different artist name

Hello, My band is about to release a new song on Spotify using DistroKid. Our previous distributor uploaded our first single and stylized our artist name incorrectly, "Bute" instead of "BUTE". I'm about to make a new artist profile using the correct ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,    My band is about to release a new song on Spotify using DistroKid. Our previous distributor uploaded our first single and stylized our artist name incorrectly, "Bute" instead of...
  • lorenwheeler
  • Visitor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

I need something jazzy and something to bop to

I'm not too keen on finding new or similar artists that are not dated in the later decades. I'd like to hear something more fresh and would like to know that people do still in fact find joy out of making something outside of pop culter and the norm....

• I'm not too keen on finding new or similar artists that are not dated in the later decades. I'd like to hear something more fresh and would like to know that people do still in fact find joy out of m...
  • Parleone
  • Roadie
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Jazz
    Jazz releases
    New Songs
    Playlist chillout chill out
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Song Missing from the 1979 Cast Recording of Evita

Hello, in the 1979 Original Cast Recording of Evita, the song "Rainbow High" has been taken off of Spotify. It was once on Spotify, but is no longer there. I am making this post to request that the song is returned to Spotify. The song Rainbow High s...

• Hello, in the 1979 Original Cast Recording of Evita, the song "Rainbow High" has been taken off of Spotify. It was once on Spotify, but is no longer there. I am making this post to request that the s...
  • liamssol
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Adding songs

I think that arise by the McClain Sisters should be available on Spotify. When I search it, it comes up but is blank and you cannot listen to it

• Casual Listener
  • I think that arise by the McClain Sisters should be available on Spotify. When I search it, it comes up but is blank and you cannot listen to it 
  • Loxer
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

"Return to Ommadawn" Mike Oldfield

Hi,This is relative to topic:https://community.spotify.com/t5/Content-Questions/Mike-Oldfield/m-p/1587518 We are now more than 1 year later, and still the album is not "completely" available.It is really pity.Only 2x 4 minutes are available for an ex...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, This is relative to topic: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Content-Questions/Mike-Oldfield/m-p/1587518   We are now more than 1 year later, and still the album is not "completely" a...
  • ckl67
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Howard Shore songs not playable

Hi! I am from Sweden and have been able to listen for Howard Shores Lord of the Rings songs for a long time, I noticed recently that I am not able to listen to these songs anymore but I am still able to see them as if they were available. They are st...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi!   I am from Sweden and have been able to listen for Howard Shores Lord of the Rings songs for a long time, I noticed recently that I am not able to listen to these songs anymore but I am s...
  • Kaahrad
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong album on my artist page

Hey Guys, in the morning a was on spotify to look at my artist page, and then i see a album, that isnt mine, And i think it have been posted wrong. Therefore i need your help, to how i can delete it? someone know?

• Regular
  • Hey Guys, in the morning a was on spotify to look at my artist page, and then i see a album, that isnt mine, And i think it have been posted wrong. Therefore i need your help, to how i can delete it?...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • wrong
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

How do i delete songs or albums, as a artist, on my page?

Hello guys, i'm not satisfied with some of my music on my artist page, but i dont know how i can delete it. Some of the things isnt correct, and therefore i want to remove it from my artist page? Please help me someone?

• Regular
  •     Hello guys, i'm not satisfied with some of my music on my artist page, but i dont know how i can delete it. Some of the things isnt correct, and therefore i want to remove it from my ...
  • VictorRodemund
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong album on the artist

Hello, on my artist profile, there are a album posted, that i didnt post, it just came there. The album isnt ours, but another artists, but we cant fint them. How can i delete it?

• Regular
  •   Hello, on my artist profile, there are a album posted, that i didnt post, it just came there.  The album isnt ours, but another artists, but we cant fint them. How can i delete it?
  • htzo
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't find my podcast

I uploaded a podcast through the podcasters for spotify beta and it processed and uploaded but i cant seem to find it. Its called PodSpace. Thanks

• I uploaded a podcast through the podcasters for spotify beta and it processed and uploaded but i cant seem to find it. Its called PodSpace. Thanks
  • enricoperini
  • Visitor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes