Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2353 replies
  • 1921 likes
  • 2353 replies
  • 1921 likes

Superuser Contribution JRE new episodes not showing up

PlanPremiumCountrus Deviceiphone 12Mac OSBigSur My Question or IssueHave received notifications over the last week that say new episodes of JRE are now live, when i go into the spotify application it only shows the last episode of 1610 as the newest....

• Plan Premium Countr us   Device iphone 12 Mac OSBigSur   My Question or Issue Have received notifications over the last week that say new episodes of JRE are now live, when i go i...
  • Dietrichias
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • episodes not showing
    JRE
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution How to get featurings to your Spotify artist profile?

I know that the official answer is that you can't have your featurings on your own artist's page, but from what I've seen there are actually quite a lot of artists that DO have their featurings on their Artists page. For example Luciano is a featured...

Screenshot 2021-03-10 15.06.01.png Screenshot 2021-03-10 15.06.13.png
  • I know that the official answer is that you can't have your featurings on your own artist's page, but from what I've seen there are actually quite a lot of artists that DO have their featurings on th...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Local Files

PlanPremiumCountryUnited StatesDeviceiPhone11Operating SystemWindowsMy Question or IssueI downloaded some songs to my computer and uploaded them to my Spotify account. I put them on my playlist and did all the steps to get them on my phone and they j...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country United States Device iPhone11 Operating System Windows My Question or Issue I downloaded some songs to my computer and uploaded them to my Spotify account. I put them on...
  • GloryPink
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • local file
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Switch duo to Family

"The other person in the plan will immediately lose access to Premium Duo."Whether switch plan to Family ( currently Duo ) other person, data can be recovered, after it has been added back ?

• "The other person in the plan will immediately lose access to Premium Duo." Whether switch plan to Family ( currently Duo ) other person, data can be recovered, after it has been added back ?
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Duo to Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Help me please ! :) Premium to family account...

Hello ! My brother invited me on a spotify family suscription, but i already have a spotify premium account ( i pay almost 10 € per month ). Do i have to delete my suscription for spotify premiym first before accepting the invitation for spotify fami...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello !    My brother invited me on a spotify family suscription, but i already have a spotify premium account ( i pay almost 10 € per month ). Do i have to delete my suscription for spot...
  • Mxt5
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Is there a way to get a new Spotify Discover Weekly playlist without waiting a whole week?

As in Topic ....Is there a way to get a new Spotify Discover Weekly playlist without waiting a whole week? I have tried Radio on Discover weekly but it comes with old tracks and I want want clear/new playlist. Is there any way to do it?

• As in Topic ....Is there a way to get a new Spotify Discover Weekly playlist without waiting a whole week? I have tried Radio on Discover weekly but it comes with old tracks and I want want clear/new...
  • Novy
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Wrong stats? Spotify or DistroKid?

Hi there, I'm an artist here on Spotify. Now, my stats are something about 2,000 streams yesterday, but Distrokid shows me slightly above 4,000 streams for yesterday. Is there something wrong with the stats of Spotify? What happened here? As you can ...

• Regular
  • Hi there,   I'm an artist here on Spotify. Now, my stats are something about 2,000 streams yesterday, but Distrokid shows me slightly above 4,000 streams for yesterday. Is there something wron...
  • delaypilot
  • Casual Listener
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • artist
    Distrokid
    problem
    Statistics
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution 50% of my playlist is unavailable

Hello, I have a premium subscription, and suscribed to Spotify because of its amazing library of k-pop songs. The issue is that since yesterday, 50% of my playlist just gone. Missing bands for me are AOA, Momoland, Blackpink. It's really annoying bec...

• Casual Listener
  • ...o be sure it's just a bug.   Because I don't see any interest paying that much for a such low quality content. If these bands were removed, it's a real shame, you should send an email or s...
  • grandterr
  • Roadie
  • 13 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution MLM Podcast

So, I recently came accross a woman that is making an MLM podcast. Content like this souldn't be allowed as it is used by her to lure more people into her MLM in a subtle way, trying to seduce other women with bettering their lives and achieving fina...

• So,   I recently came accross a woman that is making an MLM podcast. Content like this souldn't be allowed as it is used by her to lure more people into her MLM in a subtle way, trying to s...
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Why do song go missing?

HelloThe song began to disappear, such as the ColdSteeze - not so perfect, this is one of my favorite songs. I dont really want to download from the Internet, is there a chance that they will return it? But the most important thing is that if you ent...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello The song began to disappear, such as the ColdSteeze - not so perfect, this is one of my favorite songs. I dont really want to download from the Internet, is there a chance that they will retur...
  • Eni
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Situation with Kakao M and Playlists

It has been about a week since a bunch of K-Pop songs were removed due to some disagreement between Spotify and Kakao M. I hope Spotify can update us on the situation, and if the songs will ever return, as some users are already cancelling their subs...

• Casual Listener
  • It has been about a week since a bunch of K-Pop songs were removed due to some disagreement between Spotify and Kakao M. I hope Spotify can update us on the situation, and if the songs will ever retu...
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes

Solved!! My music is under someone else's name

Hello there, I am music producer under name Xenos who has 3 songs on spotify however... I dont have my own page so instead of MY songs being published by ME, they are under some other Xenos. So how can I get my own page and move all songs on it? And ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello there, I am music producer under name Xenos who has 3 songs on spotify however... I dont have my own page so instead of MY songs being published by ME, they are under some other Xenos. So how c...
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution 100 deleted songs on spotify K-pop

My issueDear listeners, there has been a problem that has been bugging me sinds a few days. Spotify had said that the "existing licensing deal" with Kakao M had "come to an end" but it hoped the disruption would be temporary. This is unaccaptable bec...

• My issue Dear listeners, there has been a problem that has been bugging me sinds a few days. Spotify had said that the "existing licensing deal" with Kakao M had "come to an end" but it hoped t...
  • CarlosE
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • K-pop
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Being able to comment on songs, albums, and most importantly: playlists

I think it would be cool and draw the Spotify community together if there was a feature on the computer version and phone app version that we could comment on other playlists, message people, and comment on albums and songs.

• I think it would be cool and draw the Spotify community together if there was a feature on the computer version and phone app version that we could comment on other playlists, message people, and com...
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Albums
    artists
    comment
    cool
    music
    Playlists
    songs
    Spotify
    united
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Possible copyright infringment??

Hi all, I didn’t know where else to post this but I am comcerned this artist is making multiple copyright violations - https://open.spotify.com/artist/4SPn4mx3CWufJWrTeOimQd?nd=1 For instance, they have ‘Hooked On a Feeling’ as one of their tracks bu...

•   Hi all, I didn’t know where else to post this but I am comcerned this artist is making multiple copyright violations - https://open.spotify.com/artist/4SPn4mx3CWufJWrTeOimQd?nd=1   For...
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Sort Artists by Recently Liked/Added Songs

Plan PremiumCountryUnited States My Question or IssueI feel like the artist sorting changed based on how it used to be. Even though Sorted By has had the options of "Name" and "Recently Added" for a while (from what I can remember), I feel like how "...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan  Premium Country United States   My Question or Issue I feel like the artist sorting changed based on how it used to be. Even though Sorted By has had the options of "Name" and "...
  • CarlosE
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Searching a Song please help

I listened to a song in the „power workout“ playlist and it was fire!! Closed spotify (not on purpose), opened it again and it was gone. Dont remember the name or artist but Im searching for 2 days now!! So my question is can i see which songs were i...

• I listened to a song in the „power workout“ playlist and it was fire!! Closed spotify (not on purpose), opened it again and it was gone. Dont remember the name or artist but Im searching for 2 days n...
  • Xenia
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Добавьте в аудиотеку эти песни

добавьте в аудиотеку. Группа "каспий". Песни "мама", "твой праздник", "дай мне огня". Спасибо.

• добавьте в аудиотеку. Группа "каспий". Песни "мама", "твой праздник", "дай мне огня". Спасибо.
  • Xenia
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Disappearing Artist

Wondering why one day there are several albums from an artist, then suddenly they are gone.

• Wondering why one day there are several albums from an artist, then suddenly they are gone.
  • Afuie33
  • Casual Listener
  • 22 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 22 replies
  • 2 likes

EQUAL by Spotify... which is to say not equal at all

Spotify, do you even know equality is? I'll tell you: it sure as *&^# is not about promoting one thing to the exclusion of everything else.

• Regular
  • Spotify, do you even know equality is? I'll tell you: it sure as *&^# is not about promoting one thing to the exclusion of everything else.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes